Defending Christianity from Christians

Scripture says we all do sin. Period. Jesus came to save sinners. Period.
Actually it says that we who are born of God cannot sin. 1 John3:9. He takes away the sins of this world He does not put you in sin as the traditions of Paul. And when you see Him as Be is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. Most follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus in righteousness
What we agree on is that Scripture does not say, "You may sin if you wish to."
One can’t sin if he is born of God that is impossible. Sin is separation from God
Let me know when you find someone whose thought matches your characterization.
Jesus was one he was without sin as well after Matt 3:16. Before he was of the sins of the temple he once taught in even from a young age.
For the record, the passage you cite, John 5:14, has the imperative to sin no more, but it doesn't say the man will sin no more or did sin no more. The context is that if he should sin then something worse may happen to him than his previous infirmity rather than if he does sin he is without hope of salvation in the Savior who saves.
Read 1 John 3. He took away my sin and He will in anyone who will receive God as your own disposition as Jesus did
Citing once again John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (Joh 14:6, KJVA) Those are categorical statements which exclude our personal merit or worthiness since it is not Christ. Therefore, our personal merit or worthiness is not the way, not the truth, and not the life and nobody comes to the Father by his personal merit or worthiness. End of story.
Yes he is the way the truth and the life you are supposed to live in the Father as he did no different at all and either you live his way and have His truth and live that life o o me come to the Fagber any other way than Him manifest in you as He was in Jesus in Matt3:16.
Trust Jesus, the atoning sacrifice for the sins of the whole world. See 1 John 2:2.
If one will trust what Jesus says to be perfect,mature, as your father in heaven is perfect to be like Him as Jesus was like Him and that does not include sin does it?

Clearly there are "two camps" in Christianity, faith based, works based, and thus we have nothing in common. (2 Cor 6:14-16)
And "tolerating" error in order to be "politically correct" won't help the cause. At the end of the day, the unsaved are headed for perdition.
They stumble because they disobey the word, do not believe the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Remember, whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death. James 5:20
Here is your point represented very clearly soilder:

"Clearly there are "two camps" in Christianity, faith based, works based, and thus we have nothing in common"

This is someone very ignorant. I don't know but I'm willing to bet my eye teeth the person who wrote this is in the "faith based" camp and is merely repeating what they have been taught. There is no "works based" camp but this poster isnt really interested in the facts. The comment about having nothing in common just drives home your point. It this ignorance that destroys us.

"Clearly there are "two camps" in Christianity, faith based, works based, and thus we have nothing in common"

This is someone very ignorant. I don't know but I'm willing to bet my eye teeth the person who wrote this is in the "faith based" camp and is merely repeating what they have been taught. There is no "works based" camp but this poster isnt really interested in the facts. The comment about having nothing in common just drives home your point. It this ignorance that destroys us.
It is, makes one be ashamed to call himself Christian and as for me I no longer use that term for if somas if I am Christian my reply is, Im Gods son if that is what you mean. Those who are of God will understand , but those of a religious mind such as this one give Christ a bad name, one;y because he won't do the research to see what it is to be that person of Christ anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God to have His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called, as Jesus did.

It is, makes one be ashamed to call himself Christian and as for me I no longer use that term for if somas if I am Christian my reply is, Im Gods son if that is what you mean. Those who are of God will understand , but those of a religious mind such as this one give Christ a bad name, one;y because he won't do the research to see what it is to be that person of Christ anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God to have His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called, as Jesus did.
You're the one that thinks you are God right? Please stop responding to me.

You're the one that thinks you are God right? Please stop responding to me.
No' Im the one who people falsely accuse me of being God just as you just did, and some falsely accuse me of being Jesus as well, some say I am of the devil, some say I am the devil himself LOL. Jesus had that same problem with the same, he was blasphemer to the same. Jesus was falsely accused of the same and he was innocent of charge as well.

No' Im the one who people falsely accuse me of being God just as you just did, and some falsely accuse me of being Jesus as well, some say I am of the devil, some say I am the devil himself LOL. Jesus had that same problem with the same, he was blasphemer to the same. Jesus was falsely accused of the same and he was innocent of charge as well.
You've said you are either and both. Please stop replying to me. Do I have to put you on ignore?

One form of "works" is to memorize Scripture and use it like a Catholic uses ritual and dogma.

There is no to little understanding as to what is being quoted. Its done by quoting passages that contains enough words to be used to make it appear that you know what you are talking about.

I have seen Bible memorization competition in a CHURCH. Those who competed have the kind of mind that can memorize tremendous amounts of passages that they memorize from some translation.. I even met one memorizer who told me that he had to become born again after years of Bible memorization competition. He was broken to know that there is something real and deeper than superficial memorization. He was finding understanding from God leading him to those who could teach in depth the meaning of passages he used to spew out and win prizes.

Memorization and spewing back passages can be a form of works. It can be done by those who do not have in depth understanding of the actual meaning. No understanding because they never have experienced how it is to be taught by a competent pastor teacher. A pastor teacher doing his job right will impart life and insight to the hearer. The memorizer type can only try to make others subject to his human authority..

In Christ.....

One form of "works" is to memorize Scripture and use it like a Catholic uses ritual and dogma.

There is no to little understanding as to what is being quoted. Its done by quoting passages that contains enough words to be used to make it appear that you know what you are talking about.

I have seen Bible memorization competition in a CHURCH. Those who competed have the kind of mind that can memorize tremendous amounts of passages that they memorize from some translation.. I even met one memorizer who told me that he had to become born again after years of Bible memorization competition. He was broken to know that there is something real and deeper than superficial memorization. He was finding understanding from God leading him to those who could teach in depth the meaning of passages he used to spew out and win prizes.

Memorization and spewing back passages can be a form of works. It can be done by those who do not have in depth understanding of the actual meaning. No understanding because they never have experienced how it is to be taught by a competent pastor teacher. A pastor teacher doing his job right will impart life and insight to the hearer. The memorizer type can only try to make others subject to his human authority..

In Christ.....
I only care about the first sentence. Could you expound on it?

You've said you are either and both. Please stop replying to me. Do I have to put you on ignore?
Why do you lie about that? I am neither Jesus nor am I God, b ut I do have from God the very same as Jesus had from Him and you are supposed to have the same from the Father yourself, He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him and He was in Jesus as one. See John 17.

And if you must then put me on ignore it only reveals your insecurity for who you are supposed to be in the Father.

Actually it says that we who are born of God cannot sin. 1 John3:9. He takes away the sins of this world He does not put you in sin as the traditions of Paul. And when you see Him as Be is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. Most follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus in righteousness

One can’t sin if he is born of God that is impossible. Sin is separation from God

Jesus was one he was without sin as well after Matt 3:16. Before he was of the sins of the temple he once taught in even from a young age.

Read 1 John 3. He took away my sin and He will in anyone who will receive God as your own disposition as Jesus did

Yes he is the way the truth and the life you are supposed to live in the Father as he did no different at all and either you live his way and have His truth and live that life o o me come to the Fagber any other way than Him manifest in you as He was in Jesus in Matt3:16.

If one will trust what Jesus says to be perfect,mature, as your father in heaven is perfect to be like Him as Jesus was like Him and that does not include sin does it?
If you didn't read or understand my previous post in which the type of action indicated by the verbs in 1 John 3:9 is presented, or if you are limited to the English language then consider the following reputable translation of 1 John 3:9.

"9 No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin continually, because he has been born of God." NASB

Why and in what way is it different from whichever translation you read which lead to your misinterpretation of John and consequently pitting John against the teaching of John, Paul, and the rest of Scripture?

If you didn't read or understand my previous post in which the type of action indicated by the verbs in 1 John 3:9 is presented, or if you are limited to the English language then consider the following reputable translation of 1 John 3:9.

"9 No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin continually, because he has been born of God." NASB

Why and in what way is it different from whichever translation you read which lead to your misinterpretation of John and consequently pitting John against the teaching of John, Paul, and the rest of Scripture?
I studied from the American standard, the Revised version, King James, the Bishops, Bible, The Geneva, The Great Bible, Matthews Bible, The Coverdale Bible, William Tyndale, The Wycliff, Vulgate a Hebrew version, Good News for Modern Man, The ancient versions, Ancient copies in Septuagint Version, Most Ancient Copies, The Douay Bible which was a Roman Catholic version made from the Latin Vulgate -- but there are no original copies for all we have is copies of copies. And modern day bibles are a compilation from all these bibles.

In 1611 forty seven scholars were assembled under the authority of King James 1 of England and authorized by King James who was an atheist and didnt even believe in a god, but finally at his death called on the Lord.

So Im not completely ignorant of how texts were incorporated into bibles, from Greek Codex Sinaiticus, and Hebrew, Latin, to English, and it isn't to hard to pick up a lexicon and do ones own study how all this came about. But not many take that time to actually seek out the history of it.

Perhaps you tell me how Paul got incorporated into the Bible if it wasn't decided by man what should and what should not be in the Bible?

As far as Pauls teachings they are not the same teachings as Jesus taught of the Father at all. Paul was a sinner , fought with sin, had a thorn in his flesh which was his desire to have His name on the marque for his abundance of revelations just as most preaches today is their desire. Paul even went as fatr to admit he used trickery to get people to follow him as a sinner instead of the ways of God to be without sin.

I dont recall Jesus using trickery to get people to follow him, nor do I see Jesus having a problem with sin as Paul had. And that is exactly why I follow the ways of Jesus in the Father as righteous instead of one as Paul who taught a lot of things contrary to Jesus teachings.

If you took everything out of the book other than what was quoted of Jesus and what he said you should be and would be like the Father of it, holy, pure, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect IF, IF, IF, you receive from God Himself that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man. You would have a a whole different outlook on the ways of God in His anointing, His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called, be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

SO perhaps I might know a little more about these bibles and the contents than you think?

BTW the NAS is the best one and closes thing to interpretation of the copies before it. This is what I studied from but I use the KJV because that is what most use and is a little more poetic than the NAS.

Why do you lie about that? I am neither Jesus nor am I God, b ut I do have from God the very same as Jesus had from Him and you are supposed to have the same from the Father yourself, He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him and He was in Jesus as one. See John 17.

And if you must then put me on ignore it only reveals your insecurity for who you are supposed to be in the Father.
No you're being rude when ive asked you politely to do something that isn't unethical, illegal or immoral. You're a paragon of virtue.

No you're being rude when ive asked you politely to do something that isn't unethical, illegal or immoral. You're a paragon of virtue.
Why do you call me rude when all I do is repeat that what Jesus said we should be and would be if we have from God the same as he had from Him? If that hits a sore spot Im sorry.

Paragon of virtue, I agree for the perfections of Gods Spirit in me as He was in Jesus made him a person regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality from God to. We have the same Father who is God, same mind of Christ that is anointed of God, same walk as He walks in His same light.

May I ask why that is rude for you? Seems practical to me!

Why do you call me rude when all I do is repeat that what Jesus said we should be and would be if we have from God the same as he had from Him? If that hits a sore spot Im sorry.

Paragon of virtue, I agree for the perfections of Gods Spirit in me as He was in Jesus made him a person regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality from God to. We have the same Father who is God, same mind of Christ that is anointed of God, same walk as He walks in His same light.

May I ask why that is rude for you? Seems practical to me!
I asked you politely to stop responding to me but you have ignored my request. That's rude.

You can believe that you are of God but until He is manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus there is no way that you are Gods son for it is by the same Spirit from God be in you who was in Jesus,born again of God born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.
Gnostics do not know us, because they did not know Jesus Christ.

For everyone born of God is victorious and overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world—our faith in Jesus the Son of God. 1 John 5:4

I only care about the first sentence. Could you expound on it?

If you would read again the rest of what I wrote? I believe you would have your answer.

Keywords... "without understanding."

The Catholic church took passages that they do not understand. Then imposed their own system of works upon them. They demanded their parishioners to do as they were told to do according to their wrong interpretation.

The Catholic church memorized many passages. Understanding hardly any. Very depressing to see manifested with potentials of souls going to waste.

Please confess your sins.
Sure. Jesus has commanded us to confess our sins through His apostle James (James 5:16). Since I truthfully profess Jesus as my Lord, I must obey His commandments (which is also my responsibility as a man who loves Jesus--John 14:15). I have lied, cheated, stolen, vandalized, abused drugs and alcohol, and have solicited prostitutes. Jesus has commanded all of us to "sin no more" (John 8:11), and in obedience and in love to Jesus I sin no more!

It's your turn now.

If you would read again the rest of what I wrote? I believe you would have your answer.

Keywords... "without understanding."

The Catholic church took passages that they do not understand. Then imposed their own system of works upon them. They demanded their parishioners to do as they were told to do according to their wrong interpretation.

The Catholic church memorized many passages. Understanding hardly any. Very depressing to see manifested with potentials of souls going to waste.
What evidence do you have that the Catholic church did not or does not understand passages of scripture. I can't wait for this.

What evidence do you have that the Catholic church did not or does not understand passages of scripture. I can't wait for this.

Are you Catholic?

For starters......

And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’
for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."

Matthew 23:9

On top of that? The RCC has its apologists to explain away that passage.....

Jesus was speaking about not using the term "father" as a title for a man. Nothing to do with the function of your biological male parent.

The RCC really thumbed their noses at that one.

Last edited:
Sure. Jesus has commanded us to confess our sins through His apostle James (James 5:16). Since I truthfully profess Jesus as my Lord, I must obey His commandments (which is also my responsibility as a man who loves Jesus--John 14:15). I have lied, cheated, stolen, vandalized, abused drugs and alcohol, and have solicited prostitutes. Jesus has commanded all of us to "sin no more" (John 8:11), and in obedience and in love to Jesus I sin no more!

It's your turn now.

Confessing our sins is like resetting a circuit breaker. For sin shorts out our fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

Name it to reset it.

And, then move on in the Spirit.

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead."

Philippians 3:13​

Back