Defending Christianity From Judaism

Jesus did that better than anyone when reasoning with Jews. It got him crucified. Those who refuse to believe have an issue with God, not the Christian. Leave them be unless they show a genuine curiosity.
crucified? legally? no. but we see the result of a crucified Christ. they have no issue with God, no, but with themselves. just as the Holy Spirit said by his apostle, Paul. Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved." Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge." Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God." Romans 10:4 "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." Romans 10:5 "For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them." Romans 10:6 "But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)" Romans 10:7 "Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)" Romans 10:8 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;" Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:10 "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

the whole chapter is worthwhile reading

:ninja:

I was not built on the apostles and prophets, I was but by God the same way Jesus was in Matt 3:16. You however are but on the apostle who used witchcraft, trickery, to lead you away from the ways of Christ to follow him as a sinner instead. For to you the ways of Christ is empty gnosticism isn't it?
That is very perceptive of you. For many live as enemies of the cross of Christ; Their destiny is perdition; and they glory in their shame;

For no one can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11
They put Him to death by hanging Him on a cross. God raised Him up on the third day and granted that He be revealed,... after He arose from the dead. And He ordered us to preach to the people, and to testify solemnly that this is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead. All the prophets testify about Jesus that through his name everyone who believes receives remission of sins.
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. Acts 39-44

Last edited:
That is very perceptive of you. For many live as enemies of the cross of Christ; Their destiny is perdition; and they glory in their shame;

For no one can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11

You have laid your own for sure!
They put Him to death by hanging Him on a cross.
Yes falsely accusing him of being god. he was innocent all all charges.
God raised Him up on the third day and granted that He be revealed,... after He arose from the dead.
Not for you, you are still waiting for him to come out of that grave someday and save you are you not?
And He ordered us to preach to the people,
He didnt order anyone to preach their own opinions about him at all as is common among you religious minds.
and to testify solemnly that this is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead. All the prophets testify about Jesus that through his name everyone who believes receives remission of sins.
The One approved by God? But to you Jesus was a substitute god LOL.
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. Acts 39-44
Same today. His word is within us all who has received His word with as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

They put Him to death by hanging Him on a cross. God raised Him up on the third day and granted that He be revealed,... after He arose from the dead. And He ordered us to preach to the people, and to testify solemnly that this is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead. All the prophets testify about Jesus that through his name everyone who believes receives remission of sins.
You have laid your own for sure!
Make up your gnostic mind; you incessantly asserted that I was in agreement with Paul, who declared what the prophets and Moses said would happen— that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
He didnt order anyone to preach their own opinions about him at all as is common among you religious minds.
For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. John 1:17
Through Jesus Christ we received grace and apostleship to promote the truth of the gospel among the nations. Rom 1:5

Last edited:
Make up your gnostic mind; you incessantly asserted that I was in agreement with Paul, who declared what the prophets and Moses said would happen— that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. John 1:17
Through Jesus Christ we received grace and apostleship to promote the truth of the gospel among the nations. Rom 1:5
Actually we who are of Christ, Gods anointed, God gave us His truths just as He opens in Jesus His truths in Matt 3:16. Jesus described this ne mind, knowledge as born again, and that is why you have no intent in receiving from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, and do not believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, where threw kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation but is within you.

What if God really did send Jesus to show you His ways? Would you believe him then? Obviously not for it is clear from Jesus own words, His Father who is God sent him.

But because Jesu was is gnosticism for you you go without.

They stumble because they do not believe the word, they reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. 1 Peter 2
Actually we who are of Christ, Gods anointed, God gave us His truths just as He opens in Jesus His truths in Matt 3:16. Jesus described this ne mind, knowledge as born again, and that is why you have no intent in receiving from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, and do not believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, where threw kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation but is within you.

What if God really did send Jesus to show you His ways? Would you believe him then? Obviously not for it is clear from Jesus own words, His Father who is God sent him.
As my Father has given Me my kingdom, so I give you the right to eat and drink at my table; Luke 22:29-30
Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead.
And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:40-42
But because Jesu was is gnosticism for you you go without.
Because you did evil before My eyes, And chose that in which I do not delight;
Behold, My servants shall eat, But you shall be hungry; Behold, My servants shall drink,
But you shall be thirsty; My servants shall rejoice, But you shall be ashamed; Isaiah 65:13

Last edited:
It's telling that anyone feels Christianity has to be defended
About as telling as anyone who questions what Israel is doing is labelled an antisemite.
- especially from Judaism, without which your religion doesn't exist.
Given that Christianity is more pagan than anything else, it would exist with or without Judaism.
Jesus is not the Messiah. Any honest reading of the OT reveals this.
"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much"

But unbelieving Jews, who pursued the law as the way of righteousness, have not attained their goal. Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone. As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone Rom 9:31-33
Given that Christianity is more pagan than anything else, it would exist with or without Judaism.
How comforting.
That, however, is not the way of truth in Christ Jesus.
You should no longer live as the pagans do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. Eph 4

Back