Defending Christianity From Judaism

JonHawk:
After he has suffered, He will see the light of life [In him was life Jn 1:1-4]
by his knowledge my righteous Servant [Jesus Christ] will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53:11

Every prophet, from Samuel through all of his successors, agreed. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3

You live in the past, since it's a given to any born again believer that Jesus Christ resurrected, and through the divine Son we are reconciled to God.
It's telling that anyone feels Christianity has to be defended - especially from Judaism, without which your religion doesn't exist. But yes, the fatal flaw that cannot be refuted is in the first line of the OP - Jesus is not the Messiah. Any honest reading of the OT reveals this. It's sad that the lust for the bribe of heaven has made victims of Christians as they continue tithing to this now multi trillion dollar fraud. :(
It's telling that not all have believed the gospel.

From Israel belongs the covenant in Christ, who is Lord over all, God blessed forever. Amen.
But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all of Israel but those who are born of the promise; Rom 9:2-8

In Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham is granted to the Gentiles, so that we receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3:14

Last edited:
You're getting wish-washy, you gave a rave review of gnosticm and now you're casting it to the ground.
It is you who accuses Jesus of gnosticism. When in fact he taught the same things gnostic teach, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you. But for you that gnostic way who knows that Gods Spirit is with us is a lie and is not part of your religious belief system.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 1 john 3:8
Not for you, for to you his ways is gnostic and not of God LOL. The devil has you duped because of the sinner you say you are. read 1 John 3:8, it tells clearly who you are of as the sinner. And you learned how to be the sinner from Paul , not from Jesus for he teaches righteousness that you won't have any part of for to you his ways is gnosticism. You are so funny.

Talk about wishy - washy !!! LOL.

It is you who accuses Jesus of gnosticism. When in fact he taught the same things gnostic teach,
The fact is He taught that no one comes to the Father except through Him.
But for you that gnostic way who knows that Gods Spirit is with us is a lie and is not part of your religious belief system.
To You all flesh will come. As for our transgressions, You will provide atonement for them. Psalm 65
The devil has you duped ...you learned how to be the sinner from Paul , not from Jesus
Paul taught that you are made right with God through Jesus Christ.
In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
for he teaches righteousness that you won't have any part of
The righteous (made right with God) will never be shaken; They will be remembered forever. Psalm 112:6
for to you his ways is gnosticism.
Although you wash yourself with soap and an abundance of cleansing powder, the stain of your guilt is still before Me; Jer 2:22
You are so funny. Talk about wishy - washy !!! LOL.
Regardless of how amused you are gnostic, I neither wish nor wash:
JonHawk said:
The Righteous Live by Faith
But you brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith; Heb 10

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit...2 Cor 1

Last edited:
The fact is He taught that no one comes to the Father except through Him.
No he did not at all. No one comes to the father but BY me, have what I had in the father, walk as He walks in His same light, perfect holy pure and without sin. For your information that is the way of Jesus whether you m think so or not. You are like Paul out to destroy the ways of Christ to be withoiut sin.
To You all flesh will come. As for our transgressions, You will provide atonement for them. Psalm 65
He did indeed. Atonment came to Jesu sin Matt 3L:16 where he was restored to Gods kingdom just as we all are who are born again of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. Something that is foreign to your understanding.
Paul taught that you are made right with God through Jesus Christ.
Then why was he the sinner he said he was of instead of the saint that God makes us by His same Spirit He put in Jesus.
In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
Only if God has taken them away and made you in His same image as He did Jesus and others who received from Him.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
So are we all who has received the same from God as Jesus did. You are not in His same image as Jesus was are you, you are in the image of Paul as a sinner instead aren't you?
The righteous (made right with God) will never be shaken; They will be remembered forever. Psalm 112:6
Cant be shaken, cant be in sin, impossible to be in sin because I am born of God. See 1 John 3:9. you are of 1 John 3:8.
Although you wash yourself with soap and an abundance of cleansing powder, the stain of your guilt is still before Me; Jer 2:22
Yes water cant do anything to save you from sin but only get you wet. Jesus went into the water a son of God and came out of the water a wet son of God, But it was God Himself who came by His Spirit and baptized him by His Spirit.
Regardless of how amused you are gnostic, I neither wish nor wash:
That is very obvious for His ways is gnosticism for you and you never will be cleansed from sin in your current attitude of God being a gnostic.

No he did not at all. No one comes to the father but BY me, have what I had in the father, walk as He walks in His same light, perfect holy pure and without sin. For your information that is the way of Jesus whether you m think so or not. You are like Paul out to destroy the ways of Christ to be withoiut sin.

He did indeed. Atonment came to Jesu sin Matt 3L:16 Something that is foreign to your understanding.
What's foreign to your depraved gnostic mind is that God sent His Son to be the atonement for our sins. 1 John 4:10
you are of 1 John 3:8. That is very obvious for His ways is gnosticism for you and you never will be cleansed from sin....
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we may have life through Him.
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

What's foreign to your depraved gnostic mind is that God sent His Son to be the atonement for our sins. 1 John 4:10

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we may have life through Him.
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Has anyone besides me and Jesus, ever told you that you are supposed to be Gods son and anointed of Him which is Christ in you? Evidently not! God sent Jesus to show you His ways, His truth, and His life that you so reject because Gods ways to be like Him is gnostic heresy for you just as you keep accusing His ways of.

JonHawk said:

Has anyone besides me and Jesus, ever told you that you are supposed to be Gods son and anointed of Him which is Christ in you? Evidently not! God sent Jesus to show you His ways, His truth, and His life that you so reject because Gods ways to be like Him is gnostic heresy for you just as you keep accusing His ways of.
It's a given that believers have never heard double talking gnostics preach the good news of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15

Let me start by explaining that in no way do I mean this topic to be a slur on Jews. Nevertheless, it is true that most Jews either ignore the truths of the Gospel or actively deny those truths. Here's a list of some of the more common arguments I've heard Rabbis use against Christian doctrines:
  1. Jesus is not the Messiah.
  2. God did not inspire the New Testament.
  3. There are no passages in the Hebrew Bible that clearly prophesy Jesus or even mention him at all..
  4. The Jewish people never forfeited their role as God's chosen people to the Christian church.
  5. Contrary to the way the Pharisees are portrayed in the Gospels, they were actually good people who have blessed humanity.
  6. The miracles of Jesus, even if they are historical, do not prove he was sent by God.
  7. Christian doctrine led to centuries of hatred of and persecution on the Jewish people on the part of Christians which culminated in the Holocaust.
How can we defend our faith against these charges? I look forward to a lively discussion on this very important issue.
haven't read all the responses. so I'll address the list.

#1. "Jesus is not the Messiah". John chapter 4. the woman at the well and the whole city of Sychar. and the Lord Jesus who cannot lie, said he is the Messiah.
John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things."
John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." WHICH IN TRUEN ANSWERS #3

#3. "There are no passages in the Hebrew Bible that clearly prophesy Jesus or even mention him at all."
scripture, right in the first book of the bible, Genesis 49:10 "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."
here "Shiloh" is the Hebrew term, H7886 שִׁילֹה Shiyloh (shee-lo') n/p.
1. tranquil.
2. Shiloh, an epithet of the Messiah.
[from H7951]
KJV: Shiloh.

my source, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

#2. "God did not inspire the New Testament"
the OT prophesies is the NT revelation. when God inspired the prophets to write, they were writing the NT at the same time. the OT is nothing, but the NT hidden in prophecy, and the NT is the OT revealed by prophecy,

#4. "The Jewish people never forfeited their role as God's chosen people to the Christian church."
all people, jews and Gentiles are God chosen people. scripture, Psalms 22:27 "All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee." WHY? Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee." Genesis 17:6 "And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee." Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee." who is the SEED? answer, Galatians 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:17 "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect." Galatians 3:18 "For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise."

hence why we have a NEW COVENANT and why the NT is Inspired in the OT by God. Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" (NOTICE HOUSE AND NOT TRIBES) Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." (THIS IS THE NT IN A NUTSHELL).

question, "why the HOUSE of ISRAEL?" because Jacob name was changed to ISRAEL? and Israel was scattered throughout the gentile world, hence the HOUSE of Israel and the HOUSE of JUDAH, where proselytes was converted to Judaism. for in Christ. (The promise seed) is neither Jews nor Gentiles.

#5. "Contrary to the way the Pharisees are portrayed in the Gospels, they were actually good people who have blessed humanity."
NO, they were Just as IGNORANT as anyone else. just read John chapter 3 concerning a Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. just as Paul was. Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved." Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge." Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God." Romans 10:4 "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

and the apostle, himself. Philippians 3:4 "Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:" Philippians 3:5 "Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;" Philippians 3:6 "Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless."Philippians 3:7 "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ."

so having the apperance of God means NOTHING. for all men are blessed, Jew or Gentile.

#6. "The miracles of Jesus, even if they are historical, do not prove he was sent by God."
THEY KNEW, John 3:1 "There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:"John 3:2 "The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."

and it is/was written in their OT, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you." Isaiah 35:5 "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped." Isaiah 35:6 "Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert."

and in Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

the term "Wonderful," here is the Hebrew word, H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh) n-m.
a miracle.
[from H6381]
KJV: marvellous thing, wonder(-ful, -fully).
Root(s): H6381

H6381 פָּלָא pala' (paw-law') v.
1. (properly, literally or figuratively) perhaps to separate, i.e. distinguish.
2. (by implication) to be great, difficult, wonderful.
3. (causatively) to make great, difficult, wonderful.

as NICK said, John 3:2 "The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."

#7. "Christian doctrine led to centuries of hatred of and persecution on the Jewish people on the part of Christians which culminated in the Holocaust."
Only the IGNORANT ones.

101G.

haven't read all the responses. so I'll address the list.

#1. "Jesus is not the Messiah". John chapter 4. the woman at the well and the whole city of Sychar. and the Lord Jesus who cannot lie, said he is the Messiah.
John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things."
John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." WHICH IN TRUEN ANSWERS #3
Jesus never spoke of himself but only of his Father who sent him.
#3. "There are no passages in the Hebrew Bible that clearly prophesy Jesus or even mention him at all."
True!
scripture, right in the first book of the bible, Genesis 49:10 "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."
here "Shiloh" is the Hebrew term, H7886 שִׁילֹה Shiyloh (shee-lo') n/p.
1. tranquil.
[from H7951]

my source, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

#2. "God did not inspire the New Testament"
the OT prophesies is the NT revelation. when God inspired the prophets to write, they were writing the NT at the same time. the OT is nothing, but the NT hidden in prophecy, and the NT is the OT revealed by prophecy,
Actually from Adam down until today, people live in the old law unless God is manifest in them who opens up who He is and all of His heaven and live that new life of CXhrist, anointed of God by His mind, or Spirit the mind is called. . See Matt 3:16 this is How He does it in us all who has received.
#4. "The Jewish people never forfeited their role as God's chosen people to the Christian church."
all people, jews and Gentiles are God chosen people. scripture, Psalms 22:27 "All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee." WHY? Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations." Genesis 17:5 "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee." Genesis 17:6 "And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee." Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee." who is the SEED? answer, Galatians 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:17 "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect." Galatians 3:18 "For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise."
The Jews do not follow the ways of Christ to be Gods anointed themselves. Nor does our denominations, all of these has their own beliefs for a god.
hence why we have a NEW COVENANT and why the NT is Inspired in the OT by God. Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" (NOTICE HOUSE AND NOT TRIBES) Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." (THIS IS THE NT IN A NUTSHELL).
And that new is the same new as Adam received from God, even he became like Goid too know this difference, Gen 3;22, Abraham received the same, Moses receieved the same. Jesus received the same , see Matt 3:16, 120 received the same new.

It isn't noting new, it started in Adam he was the first to become like God to know this difference.
question, "why the HOUSE of ISRAEL?" because Jacob name was changed to ISRAEL? and Israel was scattered throughout the gentile world, hence the HOUSE of Israel and the HOUSE of JUDAH, where proselytes was converted to Judaism. for in Christ. (The promise seed) is neither Jews nor Gentiles.

#5. "Contrary to the way the Pharisees are portrayed in the Gospels, they were actually good people who have blessed humanity."
NO, they were Just as IGNORANT as anyone else. just read John chapter 3 concerning a Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. just as Paul was. Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved." Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge." Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God." Romans 10:4 "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

and the apostle, himself. Philippians 3:4 "Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:" Philippians 3:5 "Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;" Philippians 3:6 "Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless."Philippians 3:7 "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ."
Paul was his own entity and made laws to regulate his beliefs.
so having the apperance of God means NOTHING. for all men are blessed, Jew or Gentile.
It means noting least you are in His same image.
#6. "The miracles of Jesus, even if they are historical, do not prove he was sent by God."
Agreed. One just have to have the same mind of Goid as Jesus did to understand for the same signs follow us all who has receieved from god as Jesus did and these others did.
THEY KNEW, John 3:1 "There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:"John 3:2 "The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."
But these here worship Jesus as a god, just ask them if Jesus was god and see.
and it is/was written in their OT, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you." Isaiah 35:5 "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped." Isaiah 35:6 "Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert."

and in Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
Yes the One who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and revealed who He is and all of His heaven in that man.
the term "Wonderful," here is the Hebrew word, H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh) n-m.
a miracle.
[from H6381]
KJV: marvellous thing, wonder(-ful, -fully).
Root(s): H6381

H6381 פָּלָא pala' (paw-law') v.
1. (properly, literally or figuratively) perhaps to separate, i.e. distinguish.
2. (by implication) to be great, difficult, wonderful.
3. (causatively) to make great, difficult, wonderful.

as NICK said, John 3:2 "The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."

#7. "Christian doctrine led to centuries of hatred of and persecution on the Jewish people on the part of Christians which culminated in the Holocaust."
Only the IGNORANT ones.
And on the other hand the very jews Jesus once taught in the temple even from a young age are the very ones who after Matt 3;16 when Jesus changed from the laws of the temple to the laws for Spirit are the ones who had him crucified for blaspheme.

It's a given that believers have never heard double talking gnostics preach the good news of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
A believer can believe any thing about a god, you are proof of that.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.
And are exactly like Him as Jesus was like Him by the same Spirit be in me.
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
Bingo! God really did send Jesus, but for you that is gnostic lies isn't it!
If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15
But you do not acknowledge that Jesus was son of God LOL -- you worship him as a god instead do you not?

A believer can believe any thing about a god, you are proof of that.
In that case they believed in your empty, aimless gnosticism.
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
Bingo! God really did send Jesus, but for you that is gnostic lies isn't it!
Gnostics don't profess Jesus, which is why they are a bunch of hypocrites.
who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed; 1 Tim 2:5-7
And are exactly like Him as Jesus was like Him by the same Spirit be in me.
It's referred to as baptized into Jesus Christ the Son of God; Now that you believe in Christ you have been justified by faith.
For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:24-29
But you do not acknowledge that Jesus was son of God LOL --
When will deceitful gnostics cease perverting the straight way of the Lord? Acts 13:10

Make Your way straight before me— Lord, lead me in your righteousness; Psalm 5:8
you worship him as a god instead do you not?
Here's where your gnostic plot thickens, Jesus was condemned because He proclaimed that He was indeed the Son of God, One with the Father;
Not only do you deny that He is One with the divine Father, and have relinquished his role to a prophet of God at best, you on the other hand, claim to be one with the father sitting on his throne.
Gary Mac said:
Amen and we all who has overcome this world of sin to be His righteous and without sin sit with Him in His throne. Rev 3:21.
Gnostics are going to be shocked when they find out who is seated on the throne that they are pretending to reign.

But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Heb 1

In that case they believed in your empty, aimless gnosticism.
Yes these accuse His ways as gnosticism for sure.
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
There is one God who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man that is aimless gnosticism for you unbelievers, that it is very clear your rejection of Matt 3:16 that God actually did.

Agree with you, His ways is aimless gnosticism for you.
Gnostics don't profess Jesus, which is why they are a bunch of hypocrites.
Yes these do not believe Matt 3:16 at all do you? foo as yopui say Matt 3:16 is aimless gnosticism isn't it? Just as you accuse Him of.
who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed; 1 Tim 2:5-7
All who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 give ourself as a ransom for all people, for it is Gods will that you be like him. See Jesus prayer to his Gof for you to be in John 17 that you accuse Him of aimless;ess gnosticism.

But I do agree with you that His ways is aimless gnosticism for you for sure. You open admit is over and over.
It's referred to as baptized into Jesus Christ the Son of God; Now that you believe in Christ you have been justified by faith.
Now that I have receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3;16 I have His same faith as Jesus had of Him. Same sings follow us and that takes to have His kind of faith.
For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
You are if you have received from God His Christ , Which Christ is Gods anointing, Spirit, or mind, in man as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Aimless gnosticism -- Right?
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:24-29
If you are that person of Christ that God anoints His children with, we have received our inheritance from our Father just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
When will deceitful gnostics cease perverting the straight way of the Lord? Acts 13:10
Yes when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is your aimless gnostic views of Him in His ways defiantly will dissipate. See 1 John 3. You just havent seen Him as He is is all. That his why to you He is aimless gnostic for you.
Make Your way straight before me— Lord, lead me in your righteousness; Psalm 5:8
Yes just as He lead Jesus to Himself in Matt 3:16, which to you is aimless gnosticism isn't it? That is the very reason why you are without the same as Jesus received from Him.

Let's take this one step at a time,
ERROR, do u deny, John 4:26? well he spoke of himself.

:ninja:
Good Idea lets do take one step at a time

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

You dont get him at all. He was not speaking of himself just as he said he never did. LOL You just do not believe what Jesus says is all. To you you have made a man a god instead of the One Jesus spoke of by Gods Spirit, mind, be his own.

None of us speak of ourselves who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. God is our mind, our voice, our testimonies about Him.

Good Idea lets do take one step at a time

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

You dont get him at all. He was not speaking of himself just as he said he never did. LOL You just do not believe what Jesus says is all. To you you have made a man a god instead of the One Jesus spoke of by Gods Spirit, mind, be his own.

None of us speak of ourselves who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. God is our mind, our voice, our testimonies about Him.
nonsense, he was speaking of himself. u are reproved.

nonsense, he was speaking of himself. u are reproved.

Reproved in your eyes bu in His Jesus was spot on -- You just do not believe Jesus is all. He was very clear in this in John 12:49 KJV: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me acommandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

This is the one he spoke of in 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he. Reproved? I do understand why and how.

In that case they believed in your empty, aimless gnosticism. Gnostics don't profess Jesus, which is why they are a bunch of hypocrites.
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed; 1 Tim 2:5-7
For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:24-29
Make Your way straight before me— Lord, lead me in your righteousness; Psalm 5:8 When will deceitful gnostics cease perverting the straight way of the Lord? Acts 13:10
Yes these accuse His ways as gnosticism for sure. Now that I have receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3;16 .
You just havent seen Him as He is is all. That his why to you He is aimless gnostic for you.
I know this hard for you to wrap around your gnostic mind, but all men are fallen, separated from God, until they're reconciled through Christ Jesus. At that time you were without Christ Jesus, you were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Christ Our Peace - For He Himself is our peace; He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone; Eph 2

This is the one he spoke of in 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he. Reproved? I do understand why and how.
nope, verse 25. John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things."
John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he."

a first grader can understand that. he who was to come is "Shiloh" Genesis 49:10 "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."

Shiloh: H7886 שִׁילֹה Shiyloh (shee-lo') n/p.
1. tranquil.
[from H7951]
Root(s): H7951

if one cannot understand simple thing, God help them.

I know this hard for you to wrap around your gnostic mind, but all men are fallen, separated from God, until they're reconciled through Christ Jesus.
I know this is hard for you to wrap around but least you fall, dies of self in your ways and come to God in His ways you never will be reconciled to God as Jesus became in Matt 3;16 reconciled to Him.
At that time you were without Christ Jesus, you were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
You still are without the Christ, that is so obvious for to you the ways of Christ to be Gods anointed, Christ in you, is empty gnosticism isn't it?
Christ Our Peace - For He Himself is our peace; He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
Same peace in the Father that Jesu receieved from Him in Matt 3:16 is the same in us all who has received the same from God. You just havent receieved from God, because to you His ways is empty gnosticism isn't it just as you accuse Him of.
Therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone; Eph 2
I was not built on the apostles and prophets, I was but by God the same way Jesus was in Matt 3:16. You however are but on the apostle who used witchcraft, trickery, to lead you away from the ways of Christ to follow him as a sinner instead. For to you the ways of Christ is empty gnosticism isn't it?

Talk to me. I was bar mitzvah'd at age 13. My dad was one of the founders of our local synagogue.

On e of the worst things I have witnessed to is over confident Gentile believers thinking that God works magic.

I have seen too many Jews come to Christ to think its a matter of winning an argument using Scripture.

Jesus did that better than anyone when reasoning with Jews. It got him crucified. Those who refuse to believe have an issue with God, not the Christian. Leave them be unless they show a genuine curiosity.

If certain Jews try to disprove our beliefs using the Bible? Well then? God is testing YOU! To see how well you study and understand. How much you keep seeking for answers and praying to be led to teachers who know what they are doing.

Back