Definitions: man/woman male/female

The problem is, that poster serms to think ANY person who "sincerely believes" they are a man is actually in fact a man. It's a mental illness to actually believe you are man when you aren't a man and it's a mental illness to believe someone is actually a man when they aren't a man.
nobody cares how you classify other people

If you think I can define you rather than you defining yourself, I disagree

Also, my definition works and it is how we interact in business and educational environments.

Maybe I believe Jesus taught love and all you people do is hate.

So, by your understanding, or lack there of, you are not a Christian.

What? Gay conversion therapy

I’m not playing this game.

I alway answer questions unless they are obvious trolls or gotchas. You people hardly ever answer questions.

I do not expect you people to be honest

Gender, religion, stuff like that. Not height and stuff like that.

But it seems you people do not even know what gender is.
We don't fall for gender bender nonsense.

OK, I don’t think you are a Christian.

I guess you are not since it doesn’t matter if you sincerely believe you are or not and there is no agreed upon standard. You seem to be saying my opinion of you is more valid than your opinion of yourself.

see how well my definition works?

I have provided a working definition of both Christian and woman.

You don’t seem able to do that.
It doesn't work at all as what you think is irrelevant. God will decide if I fit the definition of a Christian. Nothing better than a self absorbed athiest wingnut.

I gave a definition but you apparently can't read.

OK, I don’t think you are a Christian.

I guess you are not since it doesn’t matter if you sincerely believe you are or not and there is no agreed upon standard. You seem to be saying my opinion of you is more valid than your opinion of yourself.

see how well my definition works?

I have provided a working definition of both Christian and woman.

You don’t seem able to do that.
You "sincerely believe" you're a princess don't you?

If you think I can define you rather than you defining yourself, I disagree

Also, my definition works and it is how we interact in business and educational environments.

You sincerely believe you're s kumquat don't you?

P
It doesn't work at all as what you think is irrelevant.
um, what I think is just as relevant as what you think

That is why I think people should self-identify.

My definition works.

God will decide if I fit the definition of a Christian. Nothing better than a self absorbed athiest wingnut.
All Christians imagine their God believes their particular sect and interpretation is the real thing. Many of you claim others of you are not real Christians. None of you have a leg to stand on.

Again, my definition works.
childish insult noted

If you posted a definition I didn’t see it.

In the same circumstances I was asked to link to the post where I had my definition.

I wasn’t going to dig through all these threads so I just restarted my definition of a woman/man.

Will you do the same or will you continue to play childish games?

P

um, what I think is just as relevant as what you think

That is why I think people should self-identify.

My definition works.

All Christians imagine their God believes their particular sect and interpretation is the real thing. Many of you claim others of you are not real Christians. None of you have a leg to stand on.

Again, my definition works.

childish insult noted

If you posted a definition I didn’t see it.

In the same circumstances I was asked to link to the post where I had my definition.

I wasn’t going to dig through all these threads so I just restarted my definition of a woman/man.

Will you do the same or will you continue to play childish games?
Do you "sincerely believe" you are an atheist? I bet if you "sincerely believe" you're a snowflake you will be

It doesn't work at all as what you think is irrelevant. God will decide if I fit the definition of a Christian. Nothing better than a self absorbed athiest wingnut.

Insults noted

Produce your God and let’s ask him if your particular sect of Christianity is the true one.

Insults noted

Produce your God and let’s ask him if your particular sect of Christianity is the true one.
If you think that God should be answerable to you, read the book of Job and read his response.

Read Job 38 for an answer

I do. We need common language otherwise we cant communicate. We use language that is commonly understood by all whereas you are introducing language based on feelings which we can see is untrue.

We hate what is wrong, yes of course, that is what Jesus taught.
Luke 12:57 “Why don’t you judge for yourselves what is right?
Luke 20:21 "So the spies questioned him: “Teacher, we know that you speak and teach what is right, and that you do not show partiality but teach the way of God in accordance with the truth.

So we know when Jesus affirms the creation of man and woman to be in union and be fruitful we know what man and woman is.
You are thinking of love and hate and expecting Jesus to be thinking the same as you, but clearly you have not understood Jesus.

John 3:20 "Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

As you see, the other way round.
John 7:7 "The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that its works are evil

Insults noted

Well according to you I merely need to "sincerely believe" it and it magically becomes true. You're the one who set this stupidity in motion not me. It's you that things a man is anyone who "sincerely believes" they are a man. It's a mental illness on your part and well as theirs.

Well according to you I merely need to "sincerely believe" it and it magically becomes true. You're the one who set this stupidity in motion not me. It's you that things a man is anyone who "sincerely believes" they are a man. It's a mental illness on your part and well as theirs.
I think it's a bit harsh to call it a mental illness but given that those on the left claim to have science on their side this sincere belief thing is decidedly anti- science. Unless the claim is that beliefs are a part of science.

I think it's a bit harsh to call it a mental illness but given that those on the left claim to have science on their side this sincere belief thing is decidedly anti- science. Unless the claim is that beliefs are a part of science.
Depends how we would categorise things like dysphoria, autism etc, seeing as I may just be on the scale for autistic tendencies. Perhaps a dis-ease would be better. However the idea that a man can call himself a transwoman by simply self identifying and subsequently be treated as a woman and offended if others dont comply is definitely a mental illness in my book

Depends how we would categorise things like dysphoria, autism etc, seeing as I may just be on the scale for autistic tendencies. Perhaps a dis-ease would be better. However the idea that a man can call himself a transwoman by simply self identifying and subsequently be treated as a woman and offended if others dont comply is definitely a mental illness in my book
I don't disagree im just trying to be more compassionate. There is definitely some mental health issues going on there

I understand, I was just trying to separate the dysphoria from the ideology
Yes good distinction. I'm not sure how to talk to people who think like they do. They seem to completely ignore facts for imagined realities. How do you even beging to engage that?

Yes good distinction. I'm not sure how to talk to people who think like they do. They seem to completely ignore facts for imagined realities. How do you even beging to engage that?
One cant. It is a fundamental breakdown in communication. We cant build any sort of discussion. Since we cant agree on what is a man and a woman every time they use the words we don't know exactly what they mean or we dispute it. For them this is being obsessed and unreasonable and they seem oblivious to the warnings.

One cant. It is a fundamental breakdown in communication. We cant build any sort of discussion. Since we cant agree on what is a man and a woman every time they use the words we don't know exactly what they mean or we dispute it. For them this is being obsessed and unreasonable and they seem oblivious to the warnings.
And if those words have no meaning I wondered why it even matters to them that someone is called a trans- "man" or "woman"? They obliterated the definition of the words and then demand people use the terms when referring to them. It is impossible to have a sensible discussion with them.

Reactions: BMS
Back