Delete post

Tiburon

If I write a response and then change my mind before actually posting can I discard it somehow or do I have to back arrow in the browser to get rid of it.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
If I write a response and then change my mind before actually posting can I discard it somehow or do I have to back arrow in the browser to get rid of it.
Good question. Apparently there is no cancel option for some reason, so yes, you would have to go back.

SteveB

I'm finding that I can simply remove the contents of the post--- before I actually post it.
I've found that if I am editing a post, and then open another tab, and I go to post something else, it'll have my other post that I'm still in the process of editing, populate the editing field. I have to remove that part, so I can focus on the one I'm working at the moment.
It's weird, but I am getting use to it.

I'm finding that I can simply remove the contents of the post--- before I actually post it.
I've found that if I am editing a post, and then open another tab, and I go to post something else, it'll have my other post that I'm still in the process of editing, populate the editing field. I have to remove that part, so I can focus on the one I'm working at the moment.
It's weird, but I am getting use to it.
It a Feature !!!

I find you can to do multiple replies/quotes(After doing a refresh on the page with the content you are posting on.), and aggregate content into the current post to express more complex sourcing of material to post.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Magdalena

Mine don’t go away, even with refreshing. They just sit there at the bottom of the screen. A cancel button would be nice, if that’s possible.