Dementia Joe is already proving to be ineffective as a leader...

Howie

I just watched a report on Fox News that people are not coming forward for the COVID vaccine, among those not wanting the vaccine are a number of healthcare workers. The report said 70% of the shipped vaccine doses are sitting, frozen and unused, in warehouses.

Seems few Americans are responding to Biden's call to vaccinate against COVID.

Perhaps Biden will have to call on his inner tyrant and make vaccinations mandatory. He has a phone and a pen, you know.

Whaddaya think?

Thistle

I just watched a report on Fox News that people are not coming forward for the COVID vaccine, among those not wanting the vaccine are a number of healthcare workers. The report said 70% of the shipped vaccine doses are sitting, frozen and unused, in warehouses.

Seems few Americans are responding to Biden's call to vaccinate against COVID.

Perhaps Biden will have to call on his inner tyrant and make vaccinations mandatory. He has a phone and a pen, you know.

Whaddaya think?
Como is so incompetent that his doses are expiring and having to be thrown out unused.

Howie

Faux News.

'nuff said.

Faux News.

'nuff said.
Fox News isn't the only news reportage on this. It was just the most recent one I saw, and it caused me to think about Biden's incompetence which incompetence will become increasingly apparent after his inauguration.

But, hey, be that as it may, there's no law prohibiting you from burying your head the sand...