Denominational Ranking Based on Truth

Gary Mac

How do different denominations rank in terms of truth?
Which are the most correct and which are least correct?
Denominations are sects of beliefs governed by the laws they have established to govern their gods, and they all have a different god they control. And the belief of there is no god is no different at all from any of these, only difference is the laws established to govern a belief. That is exactly why none of these can agree about their gods. This forum is notorious for this vey thing. Most of these has made a man their god for a man is all they can relate to in a god.

Then you say are not I the same -- Reply is -- the one of Love is who I Am. Love in me and I in Love are one. Love is not a belief at all, it is the disposition of the beholder of to be in that same image. Love is a spirit, denominations are a spirit, athiesm is a spirit, just not the same spirit is all. people should try the spirits to see which are of Love, but because their minds are made up with preconcieved ideas they wont even seek it out will you?

bigthinker

Denominations are sects of beliefs governed by the laws they have established to govern their gods, and they all have a different god they control. And the belief of there is no god is no different at all from any of these, only difference is the laws established to govern a belief. That is exactly why none of these can agree about their gods. This forum is notorious for this vey thing. Most of these has made a man their god for a man is all they can relate to in a god.

Then you say are not I the same -- Reply is -- the one of Love is who I Am. Love in me and I in Love are one. Love is not a belief at all, it is the disposition of the beholder of to be in that same image. Love is a spirit, denominations are a spirit, athiesm is a spirit, just not the same spirit is all. people should try the spirits to see which are of Love, but because their minds are made up with preconcieved ideas they wont even seek it out will you?
Can you define these words please?
Love
spirit

thank- you.

Gary Mac

DEFINE not describe.
Please DEFINE the terms; I would like to understand how you are using the words.
A life in Christ is not just words, it isn't about going to some religious church once a week, it isnt about saying a prayer when you feel like it, it isnt about what you believe of God. It is about being like Him., walk as He walks in His same light, it is about having the same Spirit in you who was in Christ Jesus, it is about you being perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. It is about the same sings follow you

it isnt about your laws you have established to govern your beliefs as the publicans do. as in your regulations for God in that there is no God.

Now you tell me which of these does not apply to you in your terms to govern your god that you say doesn't exist?

Be honest if you can which of these does not apply to your religious beliefs?
Fact is all who is of God are the these things described for Love will produce them all, and God is Love, God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and man is the beholder of. Something that is obviously is not within your ability to understand that simple realty.

bigthinker

A life in Christ is not just words, it isn't about going to some religious church once a week, it isnt about saying a prayer when you feel like it, it isnt about what you believe of God. It is about being like Him., walk as He walks in His same light,
what does that mean, exactly?
it is about having the same Spirit in you who was in Christ Jesus, it is about you being perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. It is about the same sings follow you
What is "Spirit"?
it isnt about your laws you have established to govern your beliefs as the publicans do. as in your regulations for God in that there is no God.
Gary, you seem intelligent enough to see that no where have I said "there is no God".
Now you tell me which of these does not apply to you in your terms to govern your god that you say doesn't exist?
But maybe not... I have not said god doesn't exist.
Be honest if you can which of these does not apply to your religious beliefs?
I don't have religious beliefs.
Fact is all who is of God are the these things described for Love will produce them all, and God is Love, God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and man is the beholder of. Something that is obviously is not within your ability to understand that simple realty.
That isn't a fact, its an opinion, a belief.

Gary Mac

what does that mean, exactly?
To be of the disposition of Love.
What is "Spirit"?
Love, to have the disposition of.
Gary, you seem intelligent enough to see that no where have I said "there is no God".
Then you do believe in God.
But maybe not... I have not said god doesn't exist.
Again then you do believe in God.
I don't have religious beliefs.
Oh yes but you do -- you make up all these laws to govern that religious belief about a God.
That isn't a fact, its an opinion, a belief.
Love is not a fact for you, but it is for all who are beholders of. And it isnt a belief at all, it is who we are, it is our very nature, it is Life. I dont believe that I live the life, I actually do live it it is who I Am.

bigthinker

To be of the disposition of Love.
How does that manifest?
I love, am loved, have love etc but I suspect you have a unique definition.
Love, to have the disposition of.

Then you do believe in God.

Again then you do believe in God.

Oh yes but you do -- you make up all these laws to govern that religious belief about a God.
I do not. This is a nonsensical argument, Gary. It would be like me trying to argue that you have a tail and donkey ears. Its ridiculous and meaningless.
That I lack belief in God does not mean the lack of belief is religious nor does it mean I believe that God doesn't exist; it means that I do not have a belief that God exists.
Love is not a fact for you,
This is a meaningless statement. Do you mean the existence of love?
but it is for all who are beholders of. And it isnt a belief at all, it is who we are, it is our very nature, it is Life. I dont believe that I live the life, I actually do live it it is who I Am.
My point is that love exists in the brain. I'm not sure why you would argue that it doesn't, I mean its a pretty simple concept; love isn't a physical object, it doesn't have mass and it can only be detected by a creature with a brain.