Destruction In A City

splash

I had a dream this morning and I will try to describe what I see to the best of my ability. I dreamt that I was watching the television and in a particular place (it seems to be a city) I saw debris that had fallen on motor vehicles and on a street, it seems to be remnants of something that fell down (partially or otherwise) perhaps a building. Afterwards I saw a tall building, where it was like somebody (a female) was about to fall or in the process of falling from the top part or near to the top part of a building. There was a pregnant woman who may have been deceased, but I know she was injured, and somehow the baby was protected because the umbilical chord was able to somehow diverted itself ensuring that the baby was still nourished. (Medical persons were at the scene I think)

Whatever happened it was a very major event, I could also see from a high vantage point, a city, and a male in distress wondering if his friend was in that city (area).

I do not know what caused this or where it happened, I was trying as best as possible in the dream to find out.

splash

I also saw rubble on the television, like a man wearing a hard hat searching under the rubble. It was a significant amount of rubble, like a building or buildings collapsed somehow.