Deuteronomy 6:4-5 - Only one time is necessary

Did you actually just argue that Deut 6:4 is not referring to the God of Jesus?
Jesus has no God, for he is "GOD". listen and Learn. When the Lord Jesus, in the ECHAD, in Flesh say, "my God", or "my Father", he is saying MY "SPIRIT", my is a possessive pronoun. listen and understand, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

so, who is God's, JESUS, "OWN" Arm..... read Isaiah chapter 53..... Hello.

and when Jesus, the Ordinal First who art in Heaven say "my Son" on earth. he is saying my BODY on earth.... this is too easy not to understand.

listen and Learn, the Lord Jesus as the Echad of ordinal Last in flesh on earth, talking with Nicodemus was in heaven, the Ordinal First, (Spirit), at the same time. supportive scripture, John 3:13 " And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."..... Hello....

I wish you would read the bible with better understanding, for these are basic bible study questions that has been answered.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jesus isn't the Father. End of.
ERROR, Jesus is Father as the Ordinal First in the ECHAD of First and Last..... I see U don't understand. lets see if we can break this down for U.

#1. Jesus is the Ordinal First as Father/LORD. meaning he is "CREATOR", and "MAKER" of ALL THINGS, including man.

#2. Jesus is the Ordinal Last as Son/Lord. meaning he is "REDEEMER" and "SAVIOUR" of ALL THINGS, yes, including man.

understand the First and Last are in dispensations. First OT, and the Word was"WITH" God, the Ordinal First, who is Jesus. and in the ECHAD the First and the Last is in operation. scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:4 " Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 " And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 " And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all." BINGO, there it is.

PICJAG, 101G.

@cjab,

AS you said, lets closed this case.
John 1:3 " All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."this is speaking of the Word, the son ... correct.

now this, Isaiah 44:24 " Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

now please tell us if this is two seperate persons or the same one person who "MADE ALL THINGS?". your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.

@cjab,

AS you said, lets closed this case.
John 1:3 " All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."this is speaking of the Word, the son ... correct.

now this, Isaiah 44:24 " Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

now please tell us if this is two seperate persons or the same one person who "MADE ALL THINGS?". your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.
It is you who doesn't understand. I'm not denying that Jesus isn't the first and the last. Deut 6:4 speaks of God being one (masculine) i.e. one person (not one thing i.e. an essence). Neither am I denying that Jesus isn't the redeemer. When it says in John 1:1 that "God was the Word" it means what its says.

But what you're not grasping is the principle of divine agency. The power that Jesus wielded was the Father, or of the Father. The glory that he had and does have again is that of the Father. An agent and principal are always one person (in law), and in divinity also. Although it does appear to you that Jesus and the Father are one person, and they demand to be treated as one person, even one God, you have to grasp this agency principle:

Mat 26:64 "Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."

If Jesus sits at the "right hand of power" then Jesus and the power are separate, yet they are agent and principal. The Father is the principal. To him belongs all the power. Moreover Jesus submits to the Father. You can't submit to yourself.

But what you're not grasping is the principle of divine agency. The power that Jesus wielded was the Father, or of the Father. The glory that he had and does have again is that of the Father. An agent and principal are always one person (in law), and in divinity also. Although it does appear to you that Jesus and the Father are one person, and they demand to be treated as one person, even one God, you have to grasp this agency principle:
the Lord Jesus is no one's shaliah, that's the Unitarians mistake,
cjab, I'm not here to argue, ok, but to discuss. U have no clue of what I speak. so let talk basic... ok. to understand where I'm coming from is to start at Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." God's OWN ARN,,, get that?

so, who... notice, not WHAT, but WHO is God's ... "OWN ARM" God himself in flesh, in the ECHAD of first and Last..... listen, know, and understand God's OWN ARM is to READ Isaiah chapter 53. now read it and get back with me and tell us who is God's ... "OWN" ..... ARM.... ok.

then we can move foward.

thanks,

PICJAG, 101G.

That's a highly ignorant statement.

There is more than ample evidence in Scripture that Jesus was the Father's shaliah.

That's why he repeatedly reminds us He was sent by the Father in the Father's name to do the Father's will. By definition, that is what a shaliah IS.

cjab, I'm not here to argue, ok, but to discuss. U have no clue of what I speak. so let talk basic... ok. to understand where I'm coming from is to start at Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." God's OWN ARN,,, get that?

so, who... notice, not WHAT, but WHO is God's ... "OWN ARM" God himself in flesh, in the ECHAD of first and Last..... listen, know, and understand God's OWN ARM is to READ Isaiah chapter 53. now read it and get back with me and tell us who is God's ... "OWN" ..... ARM.... ok.

then we can move foward.

thanks,

PICJAG, 101G.

then we can move foward.

thanks,

PICJAG, 101G.
The Word is not independent of God, and one's arm is indeed a shaliah of oneself.

What you're trying to do is reduce God to the concept of a human person. No way. For all I know, God could have a trillion to the power of a trillion centres of consciousness. In fact God is infinite, as far as we are concerned. The Word came from God, but The Word is distinct from God, and yet the Word is clothed with God, and the Word is in God, or predicated on God, to form one God. That's all we know. We cannot define infinity. We can define the Word as separate from the Father in concept, just because that was Jesus' own message, and his very name "The Word of God."

Last edited:
That's a highly ignorant statement.

There is more than ample evidence in Scripture that Jesus was the Father's shaliah.

That's why he repeatedly reminds us He was sent by the Father in the Father's name to do the Father's will. By definition, that is what a shaliah IS.
no, it's a Ignorant statement by U. listen, the Lord Jesus is God's OWN ARM, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.", and (see Isaiah chapter 53, to reveal his, God own ARM). and as that ARM in Flesh, the ARM is the Objective sent, or the POWER SENT to acomplish the Objective, or his will.

Let us put it in Layman's terms for you to clearly understand. the ARM of God is God's POWER manifested in Flesh, other words an ARM of FLESH. and you do know that the Lord Jesus is God's Power in flesh right..... 1 Corinthians 1:24 " But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

now let the bible teach U, when Sennacherib, king of Assyria came, and entered into Judah, and encamped against it, he had with him his "ARMY"/Fighting men,HIS POWER, scripture, 2 Chronicles 32:8 " With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah."

see that... "ARM of FLESH"\. this is king Sennacherib army. for his POWER was in his Fighting men, an "ARM of Flesh", his ARMY. now, 1 Corinthians 1:24 states, CHRIST, God in Flesh is his POWER, or .... ARM of FLESH. or ARMY. oh my this is too easy. God; S POWER/ARMY, is his "OWN ARM in FLESH" the CHRIST.

now the Will part who do who's Will. just as any ARMY/ARM of FLESH just don't jump up on it's own and start fighting agan is an other Country army..... it must be AUTHORIZED or Given POWER to Fight... (see the anointing with the Holy Spirit). again, no ARMY fight on it ... "OWN... WILL", no it must be AUTHORIZED to do the "WIIL" of the one who AUTHORIZED it, just as the Lord Jesus said, "I DO NOTHING ON MY OWN,,,, (smile), oh this is too easy.

I come to do HIS "Will" which is his wil, is ME to Do,l for remember Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." his OWN ARM is him in FLESH, an ARM of Flesh. Oh my ..... this is too easy not to understand....

see if one read with the Holy Spirit.... the Helper one will knmow these things. now re-read this post for education in the Spiritual thing of God.

PICJAG, 101G.

no, it's a Ignorant statement by U.

Then you are simply denying explicit Biblical facts.

listen, the Lord Jesus is God's OWN ARM, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.", and (see Isaiah chapter 53, to reveal his, God own ARM). and as that ARM in Flesh, the ARM is the Objective sent, or the POWER SENT to acomplish the Objective, or his will.

Let us put it in Layman's terms for you to clearly understand. the ARM of God is God's POWER manifested in Flesh, other words an ARM of FLESH. and you do know that the Lord Jesus is God's Power in flesh right..... 1 Corinthians 1:24 " But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

now let the bible teach U, when Sennacherib, king of Assyria came, and entered into Judah, and encamped against it, he had with him his "ARMY"/Fighting men,HIS POWER, scripture, 2 Chronicles 32:8 " With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah."

see that... "ARM of FLESH"\. this is king Sennacherib army. for his POWER was in his Fighting men, an "ARM of Flesh", his ARMY. now, 1 Corinthians 1:24 states, CHRIST, God in Flesh is his POWER, or .... ARM of FLESH. or ARMY. oh my this is too easy. God; S POWER/ARMY, is his "OWN ARM in FLESH" the CHRIST.

now the Will part who do who's Will. just as any ARMY/ARM of FLESH just don't jump up on it's own and start fighting agan is an other Country army..... it must be AUTHORIZED or Given POWER to Fight... (see the anointing with the Holy Spirit). again, no ARMY fight on it ... "OWN... WILL", no it must be AUTHORIZED to do the "WIIL" of the one who AUTHORIZED it, just as the Lord Jesus said, "I DO NOTHING ON MY OWN,,,, (smile), oh this is too easy.

I come to do HIS "Will" which is his wil, is ME to Do,l for remember Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." his OWN ARM is him in FLESH, an ARM of Flesh. Oh my ..... this is too easy not to understand....

see if one read with the Holy Spirit.... the Helper one will knmow these things. now re-read this post for education in the Spiritual thing of God.

PICJAG, 101G.

There is no difference between lord and Lord. This upper/lower case distinction was added by translators and is not found in the original text (capitalization conventions did not even exist).
Actually, there is. In the Hebrew lord is adoni, and Lord is Ado-nai.

The difference is more apparent in the Hebrew vowel points.

LORD is a convention to denote substitution of the tetragrammaton.

And none of that helps although I surmise you imagine it somehow does.

so we can take it that you're still IGNORANT to the word of God? .............. thought so.

PICJAG, 101G.

Actually, there is. In the Hebrew lord is adoni, and Lord is Ado-nai.

You are confusing the matter.

Christian Bibles translate adoni as my lord and Adonai as LORD where the tetragrammaton also appears.

There is no difference between lord and Lord since both translation adoni.

The difference is more apparent in the Hebrew vowel points.

Christian Bibles translate adoni as my lord and Adonai as LORD where the tetragrammaton also appears.

There is no difference between lord and Lord since both translation adoni.
That's not accurate, but as long as everyone understands adoni in Psalm 110:1 isn't divinity that's fine.

No, just Christian translations.

Back