Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

This doesn't help you
no, but it will help U some day .... i hope ...... (smile). couldn't grasp the knowledge? thought so
No, nowhere does Jesus say he prays to himself. You're still having issues with English comprehension let alone other languages.
Diversity, diversity, the ECHAD oh how beautiful for us who KNOW , but a stone of stumbling for the IGNORANT.

PICJAG, 101G.

no, but it will help U some day .... i hope ...... (smile). couldn't grasp the knowledge? thought so
It doesn't help you one bit.

Why would Jesus himself say that he, shows, prays to the Father, has a Lord and God, if he is the Father?

Diversity, diversity, the ECHAD oh how beautiful for us who KNOW , but a stone of stumbling for the IGNORANT.
It doesn't help you one bit. Echad is exclusively one, alone, as in Eccl 4:9-12, and in Deut 6:4-6.

You're still stumbling on Isaiah 41:4 and everything else.

PICJAG, 101G.
Obi-wan Kenobi defeated PICJAG ?

It doesn't help you one bit.

Why would Jesus himself say that he, shows, prays to the Father, has a Lord and God, if he is the Father?

It doesn't help you one bit. Echad is exclusively one, alone, as in Eccl 4:9-12, and in Deut 6:4-6.

Obi-wan Kenobi defeated PICJAG ?
What you want Now? don't U see I'm Busy? talk to you later.... :eek: YIKES!
PICJAG, 101G.

no need to harmonize, just understand the TRUTH of God. that's all.

anthropomorphisms.

let me ask you a point blank question. do you believe that any human can tranfigure themselves brighter than the sun, or no less raise the dead, but most ... "asend into heaven?" meaning on their own power.

PICJAG, 101G
I don't believe that Jesus did this.

I don't believe that Jesus did this.
why? for a LACK of KNOWLEDGE, or a LACK of true UNDERSTANDING, or just mad and angry .......... at your ownself? .......

so let me ask U this was you there when he transfigured? no, was you there when Elijah was taken up into the sky and was place some where else on the planet..... was you there? but do you believe that he went into the heaven/sky? ......... right.

if you can believe one thing and not the other then that's called being a hypocrite. now here's why I say this....

if it was written a whale jumped over a road, and also written, a rabbit jumped over a road. yet you believe one and not the other, and neither one you witness.

shalom,

PICJAG, 101G.

I certainly don't need anything from you. You're not in a position to teach anything.

Bye ?.
You reject most all of Yeshua,s teachings. So none of us Born Again believers would be in position in your eyes. Jews require miracles in order to see that Yeshua is the Messiah.

I certainly don't need anything from you. You're not in a position to teach anything.

Bye
Hebrews 5:12 " For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."

Hebrews 5:13 " For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."

Hebrews 5:14 " But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

shalom,

PICJAG, 101G.

why? for a LACK of KNOWLEDGE, or a LACK of true UNDERSTANDING, or just mad and angry .......... at your ownself? .......

so let me ask U this was you there when he transfigured? no, was you there when Elijah was taken up into the sky and was place some where else on the planet..... was you there? but do you believe that he went into the heaven/sky? ......... right.

if you can believe one thing and not the other then that's called being a hypocrite. now here's why I say this....

if it was written a whale jumped over a road, and also written, a rabbit jumped over a road. yet you believe one and not the other, and neither one you witness.

shalom,

PICJAG, 101G.
No I don't think he was transfigured. The gospels are a mix of legend and history. A LOT of what is in them never happened.

No I don't think he was transfigured. The gospels are a mix of legend and history. A LOT of what is in them never happened.
well I must disagree with U there. why then the NT quote the OT?

and by the way, the OT is history.

PICJAG, 101G.

You reject most all of Yeshua,s teachings. So none of us Born Again believers would be in position in your eyes. Jews require miracles in order to see that Yeshua is the Messiah.
Actually, as I've said before, miracles prove nothing. False prophets do them as well, Deut 13 and 18. True prophets adhere and teach Torah. That's why the NT is rejected by Jews, among other things.

W
Hebrews 5:12 " For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."

Hebrews 5:13 " For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."

Hebrews 5:14 " But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

shalom,

PICJAG, 101G.
Well, I guess you can't handle the milk, like achronim being plural. ;)

The gospels are a mix of legend and history. A LOT of what is in them never happened.
I tell U what OH. laying all aside, lets do this. the things that the NT quotes the OT on letrs diacuss those only and let the chips, (per say) fall where they may. and maybe we can learn something from both the OT and the NT.

you choose the scripture.

PICJAG, 101G.

Isaiah 41:4. Is achronim plural or singular?
is LAST here singular or plural... Isaiah 44:6 " Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

first person singular, yes or no...... (smile)

PICJAG, 101G

Back