Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

let's be honest with A. GOD, and B. Ourselves. read this scripture slowly, and carefully.

"The LORD our God is one LORD:" if the LORD our God is ONE, singular, then question time, "How then is God the First "and" the Last?" as well as if a single person, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

ALSO, the definition, in addition; too: if one is single, then you cannot have an "ADDITION".

so, I'm, asking all of my Jewish friends how can God be a single person and yet be in addition to his single self?

:ninja:
Rotfl... this has been answered infinitum with you.

One person in a line is both first and last. The same with the Eternal God.

Next...

One person in a line is both first and last. The same with the Eternal God.
ERROR, and ERROR again, the ETERNAL GOD is the ONLY ONE in the verse nobody else.... LOL. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
one cannot LIE their way out of this one. for it is the ETERNAL GOD only in the VERSE, the same "I am" .... LOL.

busted again, the LORD is the First and "ALSO" the Last. and ALSO meams in ADDITION too. :p
and the term "Additional too" means," #1. in addition to (someone) Along or in conjunction with someone else". #2. as an extra person, thing, or circumstance." lol. Oh dear. you are REPROVED.

Last Chance How is the "LORD" who is God in Addition too himself?

ERROR, and ERROR again, the ETERNAL GOD is the ONLY ONE in the verse nobody else.... LOL. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
one cannot LIE their way out of this one. for it is the ETERNAL GOD only in the VERSE, the same "I am" .... LOL.
Yes, just like one person line is and and also last. Rotfl...

busted again, the LORD is the First and "ALSO" the Last. and ALSO meams in ADDITION too. :p
and the term "Additional too" means," #1. in addition to (someone) Along or in conjunction with someone else". #2. as an extra person, thing, or circumstance." lol. Oh dear. you are REPROVED.

Last Chance How is the "LORD" who is God in Addition too himself?

Yes, first and last are adjectives and not ordinals. One person can be both.

You've been on the merry-go-round for too long.

u missed the point, how is he the First and the Last at the same time?

I'm surprised you are struggling with this. If God exists before anything else, and still exists when everything else has passed, then he is both the first and the last. This would be true if he is eternal.

Rotfl... you have no idea. Do you understand anything about queues, lists, etc., and Computer Science? They're common data structures that have pointers used for denoting the beginning and ending of these data types. When you have only one element in the data type, the beginning and end pointers point to that only element. That element is the beginning and end.

Get a clue.

I'm surprised you are struggling with this. If God exists before anything else, and still exists when everything else has passed, then he is both the first and the last. This would be true if he is eternal.
ERROR, ERROR, ERROR. if eternal then neither First nor Last is applicable, (neither would exist), so try again in this creation. now once more in CREATION, God is First at the beginning of this creation, and God in this creation is also the Last at the end of it.

so how is God, the "LORD" the First and the Last, the "Lord". in THIS CREATION, now struggle with that.... (smile)..... sometimes people think they are smart and find out that they are very dumb. ... :ROFLMAO:

Rotfl... you have no idea. Do you understand anything about queues, lists, etc., and Computer Science? They're common data structures that have pointers used for denoting the beginning and ending of these data types. When you have only one element in the data type, the beginning and end pointers point to that only element. That element is the beginning and end.

Get a clue.
WRONG.... 2.0 .... (smile)

ERROR, ERROR, ERROR. if eternal then neither First nor Last is applicable, (neither would exist), so try again in this creation. now once more in CREATION, God is First at the beginning of this creation, and God in this creation is also the Last at the end of it.

so how is God, the "LORD" the First and the Last, the "Lord". in THIS CREATION, now struggle with that.... (smile)..... sometimes people think they are smart and find out that they are very dumb. ... :ROFLMAO:

You know, I actually feel sorry for you. Your reading comprehension is so low, I can only imagine how it affects your life.

You know, I actually feel sorry for you. Your reading comprehension is so low, I can only imagine how it affects your life.
sorry for me? as the Lord Jesus said, weep not for me but for yourselves. likewise, be sorry for yourself.

we can take this as you cannot comprehend the question? thought so. so, go back and read the creation account at Genesis 1:1 and go to God and ask for understanding, then get back with me.... :ROFLMAO:

Back