Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

Rachel, I have faith that God exists, to start with. God can be neither proven nor disproven. It takes faith to believe.
Evan demons believe that God exists. Psalm 19:1
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

New Testament wise, it isn't out of the ordinary for Jews/Judaism to reject Jesus Messianic claims
It would far and away be the norm at this point, even from an NT view on the OT

Angels and demons would know without any doubt that God exists
Mankind may differ in that regard, even though Scripture says they should not

Last edited:
the NT is the OT revealed, and the OT is the NT hidden.

case in point. it is in the NT that reveals God, JESUS, is YHWH in flesh as or in likeness of his .... "OWN IMAGE" ..... man that he created on day 3, and made into male and female (his ECHAD), on day 6.

God's image is "another" of himself in flesh. this is why he's one LORD in the OT, because he is to come in the NT as "Lord".

what has happen in the OT is for our learning .... only.

PICJAG, 101G

the NT is the OT revealed, and the OT is the NT hidden.

case in point. it is in the NT that reveals God, JESUS, is YHWH in flesh as or in likeness of his .... "OWN IMAGE" ..... man that he created on day 3, and made into male and female (his ECHAD), on day 6.

God's image is "another" of himself in flesh. this is why he's one LORD in the OT, because he is to come in the NT as "Lord".

what has happen in the OT is for our learning .... only.

PICJAG, 101G
John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Jesus isn't who you think he is.

John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Jesus isn't who you think he is.
Jesus knew exactly who He was.

New Testament wise, it isn't out of the ordinary for Jews/Judaism to reject Jesus Messianic claims
It would far and away be the norm at this point, even from an NT view on the OT
AG, it's one thing to claim being the Messiah. It's one thing claiming to be the God.

Judaism has had many claims of Messiah, but the Christian claims of Jesus divinity is the major separation point, beside abrogation of Torah.

The early Nazarenes as described in Eusebius Ecclesiastical History held to Jesus being an ordinary man, who perfected himself, born naturally, and they held of little account the NT with the exception of the gospel of the Hebrews.

Angels and demons would know without any doubt that God exists
Mankind may differ in that regard, even though Scripture says they should not
I agree here. Creation speaks of the glory of God.

Well, God certainly knew more than Jesus. Jesus admitted it in Matthew 6 with the secret things, future events, etc. ;)
While Jesus was in the flesh here on earth the Father knew more than His Son. That I agree. Jesus only knew what the Father revealed to Him.

God said to Jesus?, Hebrews 1:8 " But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."
here the definite article is used of the Son by God. so what do that means? if anyone is stupid enought to believe that Jesus who is God, have a God is into polytheism themselves

or, Jesus is God in Flesh as the term "Son" here implies, person, which by EXPRESS, means the same one person, Hebrews 1:3 " Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"

and the term "EXPRESS" means Exact, meaning the SAME one "PERSON", God in the ECHAD of Ordinal First Father, and Son the Ordinal Last. ..... is not the OT revealing the NT....... :cool:

so either one who believe the Lord Jesus have a God, (without KNOWLEDGE), is either into polytheism, or stupid. else with knowledge know that he is God himself in flesh,

PICJAG, 101G.

and to prove that Jersus is God in flesh, after his resurrection, even in flesh and bone,,, (no blood), he walked through closed doors.
John 20:24 " But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came."

John 20:25 " The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe."
John 20:26 " And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you."

PICJAG, 101G.

God said to Jesus?, Hebrews 1:8 " But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."
here the definite article is used of the Son by God. so what do that means? if anyone is stupid enought to believe that Jesus who is God, have a God is into polytheism themselves
The original Psalm 45:6 doesn't reference any son. If you've bothered reading the rest of the Psalm it follows with "your God".

or, Jesus is God in Flesh as the term "Son" here implies, person, which by
The term son of God has never carried any thoughts of divinity with it.

EXPRESS, means the same one person, Hebrews 1:3 " Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"
Adam was in that image too. Fresh out of the oven. ;)

and the term "EXPRESS" means Exact, meaning the SAME one "PERSON", God in the ECHAD of Ordinal First Father, and Son the Ordinal Last. ..... is not the OT revealing the NT....... :cool:
Well, this is doubtful as Jesus was and is limited.

so either one who believe the Lord Jesus have a God, (without KNOWLEDGE), is either into polytheism, or stupid. else with knowledge know that he is God himself in flesh,
No, it just means Jesus is a man and has a God as he said himself.

PICJAG, 101G.
Pico de Gallo...

Back