Deuteronomy 6:4 " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

The original Psalm 45:6 doesn't reference any son. If you've bothered reading the rest of the Psalm it follows with "your God".
Psalms 45:6 " Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre."
who else have a secptre and is God?

your answer please

Evan demons believe that God exists. Psalm 19:1
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
It takes no faith for a demon to believe. It takes faith for humans to believe.

It almost sounds like you are putting me on par with a demon. That sort of personal attack is the lowest of low, even for you.

Psalms 45:6 " Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre."
who else have a secptre and is God?

your answer please
1 Chronicles 29:23
So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.

Who else sits on the LORD’s throne?

1 Chronicles 29:23
So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.

Who else sits on the LORD’s throne?
ERROR,
well, Jewjitzu, who is the God of ... "Thou God, yes read the next verse, Psalms 45:7 " Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."

and solomon is not God, so try again.

ERROR,
well, Jewjitzu, who is the God of ... "Thou God, yes read the next verse, Psalms 45:7 " Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."

and solomon is not God, so try again.
There's only one, and Jesus isn't Him. He has a God, Father, LORD.

Where is the son mentioned in Psalm 45?

There's only one, and Jesus isn't Him. He has a God, Father, LORD.

Where is the son mentioned in Psalm 45?
Your LLR for today, listen and weep, Psalms 45:6 " Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre."
so your solomon lie is caught, because solomon is not God,

now the very next verse, Psalms 45:7 " Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."

now there is only one Son in the bible that is the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERL:ASTING Father, and that's JESUS. Isaiah 9:6 " For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Your LLR for today, listen and weep, Psalms 45:6 " Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre."
so your solomon lie is caught, because solomon is not God,
I never said Solomon is God. But he sits on the LORD's throne. Why is that?

You keep throwing out that I Iie, and you've gotten burned with your own. You should be careful with that.

now the very next verse, Psalms 45:7 " Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."
So, whoever is anointed has a God.

now there is only one Son in the bible that is the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERL:ASTING Father, and that's JESUS. Isaiah 9:6 " For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
And yet Jesus says he has a God, Father, and LORD, and he isn't Him. His own words. ;)

And yet Jesus says he has a God, Father, and LORD, and he isn't Him.
and did not God say Hebrews 1:8 " But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

so who is this God that God said is his Throne?

your answer please.

So, whoever is anointed has a God.
the one anoited is the God, read agan, Isaiah 61:1 " The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"

the one anoited is the God, read agan, Isaiah 61:1 " The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"
Nope. It doesn't say God is anointed. Stop making up stuff.

Nope. It doesn't say God is anointed. Stop making up stuff.
well JESUS is anointed by God correct, now tell us who this ARM of God is ,Isaiah 53:1 " Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
Isaiah 53:2 " For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

"Isaiah 53:3 " He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Isaiah 53:4 " Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

Isaiah 53:5 " But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

Isaiah 53:6 " All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Isaiah 53:7 " He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth."

so Jewjitzu, WHO is this, the "ARM" of God here in chapter 53? .... WHO.

your answer please

well JESUS is anointed by God
Then he isn't God.

correct, now tell us who this ARM of God is ,Isaiah 53:1 " Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
God the Father. Have you read Hebrews 5:7? Jesus needed deliverance from the Father.

Isaiah 53:2 " For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

"Isaiah 53:3 " He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Isaiah 53:4 " Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

Isaiah 53:5 " But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

Isaiah 53:6 " All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Isaiah 53:7 " He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth."

so Jewjitzu, WHO is this, the "ARM" of God here in chapter 53? .... WHO.
God.

your answer please
Yep. Why does Jesus say he has a God, Father, LORD, if he is the Father. Answer please. ;)

Nothing says Jesus is the Father. He said so himself that he wasn't.
LOL, LOL, LOL, dry up those crocodile tears...... Lol
this is how one catch a theif. the son in Hebrews 1 whom the theif could not acknowledge is the Lord Jesus the Ordinal Last ... God almighty, his OWN ARM, the Father, scripture, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

his OWN ARM is him, IN FLESH as the CHRIST....... my God how easy this was. that Son, who is Given is the EVERLASTING Father, the MIGHTY God, is the Son who is God in Hebrew 1, who now, yes now sits on the throne .... Revelation chapter 4 & 5 ....... :eek: YIKES.

good day...... (smile).

to all,
the scriptures are true and clear, John 12:37 " But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:"

John 12:38 " That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?"

John 12:39 " Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,"

John 12:40 " He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."

John 12:41 " These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him."

and they are still blind even today

we're seeing prophecy fulfill right before our very eyes.

Last edited:
LOL, LOL, LOL, dry up those crocodile tears...... Lol
I'm not the one crying 😢.

this is how one catch a theif. the son in Hebrews 1 whom the theif could not acknowledge is the Lord Jesus the Ordinal Last
Actually, Psalm 45 doesn't mention a son, and you were proven wrong on last, achronim, being an ordinal. You've already acknowledged it's plural in Isaiah 41:4, so you need to change your tune.

... God almighty, his OWN ARM, the Father, scripture, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
Jesus, according to the NT, was saved by God, Hebrews 5:7.

his OWN ARM is him, IN FLESH as the CHRIST....... my God how easy this was. that Son, who is Given is the EVERLASTING Father, the MIGHTY God, is the Son who is God in Hebrew 1, who now, yes now sits on the throne .... Revelation chapter 4 & 5 ....... :eek: YIKES.
John 20:17 Jesus admits he isn't God, nor the Father, nor the LORD.

good day...... (smile).
It's been a great day 😌.

to all,
the scriptures are true and clear, John 12:37 " But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:"

John 12:38 " That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?"

John 12:39 " Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,"

John 12:40 " He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."

John 12:41 " These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him."

and they are still blind even today

we're seeing prophecy fulfill right before our very eyes.
I know, right?

Zechariah 8:23
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’”

Grab on. ;)

Actually, Psalm 45 doesn't mention a son, and you were proven wrong on last, achronim, being an ordinal. You've already acknowledged it's plural in Isaiah 41:4, so you need to change your tune.
old new is dead, lol,lol,lol,....
Jesus, according to the NT, was saved by God, Hebrews 5:7.
Hebrews 5:7 " Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;"

did he? ...lol, lol, U look swo silly, thaqt's why he came to die. how Ignorant can one be...... Look do us all a favor, don't qiuote any NT scriptures on, you'll be eaten alive just like you did wioth the OT scriptures just now.

John 20:17 Jesus admits he isn't God, nor the Father, nor the LORD.
I told you, don't use NT scriptures, they make you look real silly, now go to your room....... (smile)..

Back