Did Cuomo just get #MeToo’d???

DeSanto

Lindsey Boylan, Progressive candidate running for Manhattan Borough President, tweeted out some interesting comments on Twitter today... accusing Emmy Award winning Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment.

“Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched. I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.”

What do YOU think?

Career destroying for Cuomo... or Boylan?

What will the media TELL US to think?

Crazy conspiracy theory... or you must believe?

Or will they just sweep it under the rug and refuse to report on it?

Last edited:

Whateverman

Which court? The Court of Activist Judges... or the Court of Public Opinion?
The Court of Activist Judges; the one Drumpf and the GOP have spent the last 4 years stacking with conservatives.

Bring the accusations to court and hash it out there.

Duh.

DeSanto

The Court of Activist Judges; the one Drumpf and the GOP have spent the last 4 years stacking with conservatives.

Bring the accusations to court and hash it out there.

Duh.
So no to the kavanaugh treatment. Got it. Thanks for your opinion.

Furion

Lindsey Boylan, Progressive candidate running for Manhattan Borough President, tweeted out some interesting comments on Twitter today... accusing Emmy Award winning Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment.

“Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched. I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.”

What do YOU think?

Career destroying for Cuomo... or Boylan?

What will the media TELL US to think?

Crazy conspiracy theory... or you must believe?

Or will they just sweep it under the rug and refuse to report on it?

Seems to me it is a qualification for democrat higher office.

The sexual predator is being considered for AG. Seems a perfect progressive liberal candidate.