Did Ellen White originate ...

"I just have one question that needs only a yes or no answer."
"Did Ellen White originate the doctrine that the mark of the beast is Sunday keeping? "

Thanks !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

robycop3

Please answer the question of this thread then.

Yours in Christ, Michael
SURE !

That stupidity came about with the false doctrine that the line of popes is the antichrist, which gave rise to the false preterism doctrine. EGW came across that stupidity somewhere & guessed it'd be a good identifier for the cult she was trying to start.

So, no, she didn't originate it, but she pushed it in her writings, so that many who believed that quack was the 13th apostle, believed it.

SURE !

That stupidity came about with the false doctrine that the line of popes is the antichrist, which gave rise to the false preterism doctrine. EGW came across that stupidity somewhere & guessed it'd be a good identifier for the cult she was trying to start.

So, no, she didn't originate it, but she pushed it in her writings, so that many who believed that quack was the 13th apostle, believed it.
Thanks for weighting in on this topic !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

I'm sure she plagiarized that one as well.
AV Ec 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil.
AV Dn 2:47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth [it is], that your God [is] a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

Who can own Truth, beside GOD, to copyright it ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Septextura

AV Ec 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil.
AV Dn 2:47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth [it is], that your God [is] a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

Who can own Truth, beside GOD, to copyright it ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Get out of that judaizers cult, Michael.

Colossians 2
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

Holiness originated with which day ???

This thought occurred to me, from your comment.

Is first day holiness plagiarized from the seventh day ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Get out of that judaizers cult, Michael.
AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Would Jesus be guilty of 'judaiz'ing in your mindset as well ???

AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

IOW, Is following Jesus' "walk" on earth in the flesh, a 'judaiz'ing sin as a "cult" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Colossians 2
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
I will address this later.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Pr 23:6-7 Eat thou not the bread of [him that hath] an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats: 7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart [is] not with thee.

Using others people work as your own belief, in my mind(maybe GOD's as well), makes you an apologist for those believes.
Which question in the video, do you want a rebuttal on ???

If want them all, create a new thread in Adventism forum, and say so. There are plenty of Apologists for this one, in discussions.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Septextura

I will address this later.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Sure. More Daniel eschatology?

Romans 14
5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Septextura

Prologue:
AV Pr 23:6-7 Eat thou not the bread of [him that hath] an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats: 7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart [is] not with thee.

Using others people work as your own belief, in my mind(maybe GOD's as well), makes you an apologist for those believes.Which question in the video, do you want a rebuttal on ???

If want them all, create a new thread in Adventism forum, and say so.

Yours in Christ, Michael

You only have yourself to convince. A child of God follows Christ alone, no mediatrix like Mary or Ellen is needed.

Prologue: AV Ga 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Sure. More Daniel eschatology?
"Sure. More Daniel eschatology?", No.

AV Col 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat{G1035 brosis}, or in drink{G4213 posis}, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

Are we going to discuss the type and anti-type fulfillment from OT to "the body [is] of Christ" ???

"Sure. More Daniel eschatology?", Let us go with Jesus theology then.

AV Jn 6:55 For my flesh is meat{G1035 brosis} indeed, and my blood is drink{G4213 posis} indeed.

What does Jesus and Paul know, that you do not ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Septextura

Prologue: AV Ga 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

"Sure. More Daniel eschatology?", No.

AV Col 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat{G1035 brosis}, or in drink{G4213 posis}, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

Are we going to discuss the type and anti-type fulfillment from OT to "the body [is] of Christ" ???

"Sure. More Daniel eschatology?", Let us go with Jesus theology then.

AV Jn 6:55 For my flesh is meat{G1035 brosis} indeed, and my blood is drink{G4213 posis} indeed.

What does Jesus and Paul know, that you do not ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

It's simple, Michael. You're in a judaizers cult and Paul gave the church a simple and clear warning against. You're ignoring it because you're not hearing the shepherds voice.

You only have yourself to convince. A child of God follows Christ alone, no mediatrix like Mary or Ellen is needed. {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
We agree !!!

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Ready for more discussion in "Christ alone"/"Solus Christus", then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV 1C 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
It's simple, Michael. You're in a judaizers cult and Paul gave the church a simple and clear warning against. You're ignoring it because you're not hearing the shepherds voice.
These are your words to state here on CARM.

Let us start with Jesus' words/"the shepherds voice" then, for Our discussion. Then move to Paul's usage.

What words are in common to Jesus and Paul ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

I actual like your thought here, after thinking about it.

GOD chose to group the doctrines impacting the choices of everyone, for the end, in the SDA church. There are a very limited number of doctrines unique to the Adventist Church. A point in question, used by me and other apologists.

AV Ps 24:1 . <<A Psalm of David.>> The earth [is] the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

We disagree on the word "plagiarize", because that denies GOD's ownership of all things.

AV 1C 4:1-2 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

In your point of view in Sola scriptura accountablity, do you believe GOD is the true Owner, and we are stewards ???

Yours in Christ, Michael