Did God Use Adulterers And A Homosexual Union Supporter To Preserve His Words?

Truth7t7

Modern translations NIV, NASB, ESV, ETC are supported by the Greek Text (Novum Testamentum Graece) this Greek Text was "Created" by Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), and Homosexual Union Supporter And Roman Catholic Jesuit Cardinal (Carlo Maria Martini)

(Kurt Aland) divorced his wife (Ingeborg) and ran off with and married his college student (Barbara Nee Ehlers), being 22 years her senior

Did God Use Adulterers And A Homosexual Union Supporter To Preserve His Words In The Greek Text (Novum Testamentum Graece)?

Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), And (Carlo Maria Martini), Are Corrupt Trees, And The (Novum Testamentum Graece) Is Their Corrupt Fruit

Matthew 7:17-18KJV

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Last edited:
Sounds about normal for God. After all, He used murderers, polygamists, an adulterer, and cowards to write His book in the first place, and a Roman Catholic priest (bastard son of a Roman Catholic priest) to translate the Textus Receptus.

So? Is Kurt's ghost trying to scare you away from your KJV?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
You fail to apply these verses consistently and justly.

Do you ignore the fact that the Church of England makers of the KJV borrowed many renderings from the 1582 Roman Catholic Rheims New Testament translated from an edition of the Latin Vulgate of Jerome?

The 1582 Rheims NT is on the KJV-only view's tree of corrupt Bibles.

Sounds about normal for God. After all, He used murderers, polygamists, an adulterer, and cowards to write His book in the first place, and a Roman Catholic priest (bastard son of a Roman Catholic priest) to translate the Textus Receptus.

True but the folks repented before they wrote any inspired words from God, and that does not mean the translators of God’s word got a pass to live in and advocate their preferred sin.

One of the best posts EVER! Funny to 'da max'.

True but the folks repented before they wrote any inspired words from God, and that does not mean the translators of God’s word got a pass to live in and advocate their preferred sin.
Your correct King David repented and then the Psalm's were written, they use this in distraction to presented truth

As if God is going to use Adulterers and a Homosexual union supporter, and Roman Catholic Jesuit Cardinal to preserve his words

Many are unaware of the facts above, yes these corrupt trees produced the foundational text for modern translation in the (Novum Testamentum Graece)

You will find posters against the KJV in other threads denouncing Adultery, and here they support it, Smiles!

Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), And (Carlo Maria Martini), Are Corrupt Trees, And The (Novum Testamentum Graece) Is Their Corrupt Fruit

Last edited:
Many are unaware of the facts above, yes these corrupt trees produced the foundational text

You keep dodging and ignoring the fact that translations on the KJV-only view's corrupt tree (such as the Latin Vulgate and the 1582 Rheims) directly influenced the making of the KJV.
Your use of divers measures or double standards is showing.

Where you been? Hiding out in the tall weeds?

Yep, these translators wanted to make Puritanism a capitol offense, subject to death.

You cannot prove one word of this. What do you know about the repentance of anyone? Were you there? Did you read their testimony?

I was hoping that you might change your avatar, at least for Memorial Day. My Dad and My mom both served for 20 years each. A combination of more than 40. My husband served as well. I served and I have sisters who served and a brother as well. While we agree that the country is taking too many wrong turns, they would never disavow the country they each served and provided them with opportunities that no where else on earth can compare to.

This hymn was written for the Centennial celebration of 100 years as a nation.

God of our Father

"Be thou our ruler, guardian, guide and stay."

Your correct King David repented and then the Psalm's were written, they use this in distraction to presented truth

As if God is going to use Adulterers and a Homosexual union supporter, and Roman Catholic Jesuit Cardinal to preserve his words

Many are unaware of the facts above, yes these corrupt trees produced the foundational text for modern translation in the (Novum Testamentum Graece)

You will find posters against the KJV in other threads denouncing Adultery, and here they support it, Smiles!

Silly me - expecting a rational discussion with a KJVO fanatic.
Fare well.

As far as I can tell, nobody ever got rich from translating the Bible.
The KJV is still under Crown Copyright in England, and this tends to assure conscientious proofreading and printing. The ASV wasn't copyrighted, deliberately to encourage reprints, but it turned out many of the cheap editions were sloppy and/or had unauthorized changes in text.

I have known authors who requested permission to copy extensive passages from the RSV and GNB and permission was freely given. Do you know of a monetary charge to quote a copyrighted Bible??

As far as I can tell, nobody ever got rich from translating the Bible.
The KJV is still under Crown Copyright in England, and this tends to assure conscientious proofreading and printing. The ASV wasn't copyrighted, deliberately to encourage reprints, but it turned out many of the cheap editions were sloppy and/or had unauthorized changes in text.

I have known authors who requested permission to copy extensive passages from the RSV and GNB and permission was freely given. Do you know of a monetary charge to quote a copyrighted Bible??
The most popular NIV, NKJV, NASB, all have copyright and have sold "Millions" of copies$$$

It's not a ministry, it's a business, who you kidding

It's not a ministry, it's a business, who you kidding
Publishers may make just as much money from printing the KJV as from printing other English Bible translations.

The king's printers, Cambridge University Press, and Oxford University Press made money from their printing the KJV, and for awhile they tried to keep anyone else from being able to print it.

Perhaps Rupert Murdoch's (News Corp) that currently owns copyright of the NIV and many translations ,
You use a bogus, guilt-by-association fallacy.

It is not the fault of the Bible translators that a later company buys the rights to the copyright for a translation.

Back