Did Jesus atone for the sins of Adolf Hitler?

ReverendRV

Are there detailed accounts of his death? I tend to agree with no but I can't say 100%. This question is meant more for non Calvinists.
By the Testimony of two or three Witnesses, a thing is established ;)

Now it's time for TomL to take over your Thread 😄

G

guest1

And the cowardly way he died after all the horror of his acts there was no death bed confession . His would of needed to be weeks/ months of confession and repentance . He will be right there with judas in the place he belongs with the devil ( their real father ) and his angels in eternal torment .

Carbon

Without a doubt, they say Jesus Atoned for Hisler...
And they have their humanist religion and their members to blame.
Because according to their religion hitters blood is on their hands. All they would have had to do is keep on him, persuade him, talk sense in his head, be consistent and he may have decided to give Jesus a try. All he had to do was decide to have faith after all!
So they could partially blame themselves; if they just tried a little harder they might have saved Hitler.

But I bet many would have been scared.
I know of one religious man who stood in opposition to the Nazi’s

Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Last edited:
G

guest1

And they have their humanist religion and their members to blame.
Because according to their religion hitters blood is on their hands. All they would have had to do is keep on him, persuade him, talk sense in his head, be consistent and he may have decided to give Jesus a try. All he had to do was decide to have faith after all!
So they could partially blame themselves; if they just tried a little harder they might have saved Hitler.

But I bet many would have been scared.
I know of one religious man who stood in opposition to the Nazi’s

Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

If not the best it’s in the top 3 all time books on the cost of discipleship

PeanutGallery

Did Jesus atone for the sins of Adolf Hitler?

My answer: I'm not sure. I don't know if Adolf Hitler was elect or non elect.
Depends: Did Jesus reconcile the world, except for Adolph Hitler. Or, did Jesus reconcile the world including Adolph Hitler; and did Adolph Hitler not reconcile himself with God.
2Cor 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Cor 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

ReverendRV

Depends: Did Jesus reconcile the world, except for Adolph Hitler. Or, did Jesus reconcile the world including Adolph Hitler; and did Adolph Hitler not reconcile himself with God.
2Cor 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Cor 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
Ah @eternomade , there's your huckleberry...

preacher4truth

If the whole world has been reconciled to God, then guess what, Universalist? You simply cannot read the truths between the two verses. Your take on verse 19 becomes non sequitur to verse 20.