Did Jesus bear Gods wrath and was He forsaken ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas Rev,

Do we have the natural capacity for omnipresence? Are we not created in being? Being made like him does not imply us becoming exactly like him in every aspect of his being, we would all be Mormons if that were true.

Doug
There is not much discussion in the Bible about what we will be like when we are made to be like Him. It does say we will have an increase in knowledge. We will know as we are known.

These are good questions, but I’d say no to the first and after He rose from the dead to the second.
Your answer is unclear.
You say no to the question There is no more human nature?
Then you say yes to when that ended.

Are you meaning to say ther IS no more human nature in God and it ended at the resurrection?

I would think, that if it is true that there is no more human in God, that happened when he left that body of flesh at death.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This is not "a nature of God", but an individual of a man described by Paul.

The RCC in the 4th century, turned the individual of a man in the verse into a "nature of God".

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

As per commentary...For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man (God's human nature)Christ Jesus;

All of your commentators you post would disagree with you.

Here is what they call God's active human nature....

I think mediator is a misunderstood word in the Bible, which is strange seeing it is easily understood in the world.
Moses was the mediator of the first covenant, meaning He was between man and God in receiving the law.
In court, the mediator is between the two parties and drops out of the picture when they go to the judge
Jesus is the mediator of the New covenant in His blood. He did this as a man. He mediated between man and God to get a new agreement. Once the agreement was in place, that office ended.

No, not a unitarian.

They do not believe Jesus is God.

I believe Jesus was MADE God after his God raised him from the dead(via the Col 2:9 effect on his resurrected human spirit body).

Incarnationists teach Jesus was a microscopic God per His origin in Mary.

We are merely 33 years apart.

Jesus taught God was inside him.

We need to break free from the RCC incarnation doctrine.
A note for you, some calvinists here try to pressure people to stop posting who are not Calvinist nor Arminian. But the forum is not called Calvinists and Arminians. This forum is about the two religeous concepts and is open for anyone to discuss them, even in reference to their own beliefs,

A note for you, some calvinists here try to pressure people to stop posting who are not Calvinist nor Arminian. But the forum is not called Calvinists and Arminians. This forum is about the two religeous concepts and is open for anyone to discuss them, even in reference to their own beliefs,
And that is what makes forums so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back