Did Jesus create the angels?

QuestionEverything

Jude 4- For admission has been secretly gained by some who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly persons who pervert the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

He's the only Master, and King Jehovah has provided, or are you going to deny Isa 9?
So I accept him!

QuestionEverything

Isa 9: 6-For to us a child is born, to us a son is GIVEN;
and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called “Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
7- Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David, and over his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and for evermore.
The zeal of the Jehovah of hosts will do this!

Fred

Don't understand you point.
I'm 71.....

The use of "only" in John 17:3 does not rule out Jesus being the true God just as the use of "only" in Jude 4 doesn't rule out the Father being the Master (despotēs) of every Christian.

What you have not addressed is the fact that the Bible teaches the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer which proves He is God.

QuestionEverything

The use of "only" in John 17:3 does not rule out Jesus being the true God just as the use of "only" in Jude 4 doesn't rule out the Father being the Master (despotēs) of every Christian.

What you have not addressed is the fact that the Bible teaches the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer which proves He is God.
I'm sorry I asked!
You saying that by saying his Father was the ONLY true God- he left out himself and the Ghost?

Fred

I'm sorry I asked!
You saying that by saying his Father was the ONLY true God- he left out himself and the Ghost?

No.

The Father is the only true God in comparison to the misplaced worship that is given to idols.
Point 3
https://forums.carm.org/threads/john-17-3-does-not-disprove-jesus-is-god.7434/

Which comes back to my point which you keep dodging:
The Bible teaches the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer which proves He is God.

a. Only the true God is the proper recipient of prayer.
b. The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer.
c. Therefore, the Lord Jesus is the true God.

QuestionEverything

No.

The Father is the only true God in comparison to the misplaced worship that is given to idols.
Point 3
https://forums.carm.org/threads/john-17-3-does-not-disprove-jesus-is-god.7434/

Which comes back to my point which you keep dodging:
The Bible teaches the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer which proves He is God.

a. Only the true God is the proper recipient of prayer.
b. The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer.
c. Therefore, the Lord Jesus is the true God.
I pray to Jesus! He's my KING!
NEXT!

Nathan P

All things were in FACT made/Created through/By Him ( precarnate Jesus Christ who " was God " the Word in John 1:1 ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed! ----------------------------------

John 1:3​

New International Version​

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. ---------------------- --------------------------------------------

Colossians 1:16​

New International Version​

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
You are leaving out where the only things created there are in heaven and on earth. Like it says all things in heaven and on earth were created there and not the heaven and the earth.

rod.ney

You are leaving out where the only things created there are in heaven and on earth. Like it says all things in heaven and on earth were created there and not the heaven and the earth.
FYI, John 1:3 does NOT say that! Thus Col.1:16 does NOT mean that He did not create Heaven & earth! Case closed!