Did Jesus really fulfill all of the laws???

Would you serve your neighbor crap, insects, strangled animals, blood, etc.

If this is your diet, have at it.

Do you know how unlearned you are?
You demonstrate a very common characteristic of those in error, that is, an irrational view of the options, which is manifest as an absolute dichotomy when actually there are many degrees of available choices between the two extremes. There probably is a clinical diagnosis of this so I will have to look it up. But in YOUR mind, the way it perceives things, either we all eat crap or we follow the Mosaic Law’s purity requirements.

I can assure you that the civilized world who are not Jewish do not eat crap. In Asia and Africa they eat insects. I don’t know anyone who eats strangled animals. And most meats are cooked until the blood runs clear.

IOW, the rest of the nonHebrew people in the world do not do what you presume they are doing for not being Jewish. Like I said, your mind is suffering and not thinking clearly. I hope you can break free.

You demonstrate a very common characteristic of those in error, that is, an irrational view of the options, which is manifest as an absolute dichotomy when actually there are many degrees of available choices between the two extremes. There probably is a clinical diagnosis of this so I will have to look it up. But in YOUR mind, the way it perceives things, either we all eat crap or we follow the Mosaic Law’s purity requirements.

I can assure you that the civilized world who are not Jewish do not eat crap. In Asia and Africa they eat insects. I don’t know anyone who eats strangled animals. And most meats are cooked until the blood runs clear.

IOW, the rest of the nonHebrew people in the world do not do what you presume they are doing for not being Jewish. Like I said, your mind is suffering and not thinking clearly. I hope you can break free.
So, you prove my point that dietary laws are important.

You don't serve a neighbor what they find offensive or won't eat.

Again, please refer to the commandments as God's. Moses didn't come up with them.

So, you prove my point that dietary laws are important.
No, modern public health recommendations for preparing food is important. The Mosaic Law was for another time when people were ignorant of modern medicine and illiterate. It is sad that you want everyone to return to the dark ages thinking it has some efficacy for “salvation.”
You don't serve a neighbor what they find offensive or won't eat.
No, I don’t. But I probably would not invite a Hasidic Jew to my house for dinner out of fear of offending his religious consciousness.

Last edited:
Going back to Abraham, I don't see teeth involved, if that's what you mean.

Just focus on the 3 Jesus didn't fulfill himself. He had help to be perfect and righteous, correct?
what would be HIS obligation as a Baby?

don't think you even care about answers
most likely yr not even Jewish from how you act here

Last edited:
No, modern public health recommendations for preparing food is important. The Mosaic Law was for another time when people were ignorant and illiterate. It is sad that you want everyone to return to the dark ages thinking it has some efficacy for “salvation.”
Wrong. The laws still apply. You can keep them or not.

No, I don’t. But I probably would not invite a Hasidic Jew to my house for dinner out of fear of offending his religious consciousness.
Great. They wouldn't think of going anyway.

Neither did Daniel's generation.
But you would sacrifice animals if given the opportunity?…because it is in the Mosaic Law and presuming it has some efficacy for salvation.

Great. In what way do you love him, what actions, etc ?
I try to grow the moral intellect in others by tearing down the error enslaving their minds, in your case, thinking that the world must be eating crap if they are not following the Mosaic laws.

Pharisaism is clearly a self-righteous Cult
nah. Pharisees were the good guys. Their goal was to help every Jew to keep the law. They were the ones that built synagogues for the study of torah, and they made the first Jewish day schools so that every Jewish boy could learn to read the Torah for himself. They reached out to Jews in the diaspora, and also the god-fearers.

Pharisaism is clearly a self-righteous Cult
The rotten root of Pharisaism was putting too much emphasis on outward appearances.

Don’t eat that, eat this.
Sacrifice this animal, sprinkle blood here.
Remove your foreskin.
Don’t work on this day, work on that day.

Such outward things can never make one pure. Purity comes from inside, doing no harm, loving your neighbor, enacting justice, etc.

So why the law then?

To teach them that outward appearances could never bring righteousness, that even if one does everything according to the law, the soul can be impure, greedy, corrupt, or unjust. Therefore, the lesson would be that purity must come from a moral consciousness.

Paul pointed out to his fellow Jews that according to scripture, the patriarchs, namely, Enoch, Abraham, etc. were righteous by another means other than the Law. Moreover, according to scripture the Law was given to the Hebrews by Moses due to the hardness of their hearts.

Some erroneously take from the story that outward obedience is the lesson. No, the lesson is moral purity coming from inside. Find that source of moral purity and one finds God.

The interesting thing about circumcision is that it was practiced by Egyptian priests long before the Hebrew scriptures were written. It once symbolized a higher level of spirituality, most likely due to the fact that priests were educated and dabbled in medicine. The Egyptian priests may have deduced an association between STDs, infertility in women, and not keeping one’s junk sanitary. Overtime, the public health reason for circumcision was forgotten and it became a mere symbol of spiritual perception. Whoever wrote the Hebrew scriptures wanted his readers to know Abraham was a spiritually perceptive person and every Hebrew was to be like him.

Last edited:
Their goal was to help every Jew to keep the law. They were the ones that built synagogues for the study of torah, and they made the first Jewish day schools so that every Jewish boy could learn to read the Torah for himself. They reached out to Jews in the diaspora, and also the god-fearers.
and yet Israel obviously failed to actually keep the Law and live up to it's Covenantal obligations regardless of Pharisaic intentions
this is just the Fact of history

and yet Israel obviously failed to actually keep the Law and live up to it's Covenantal obligations regardless of Pharisaic intentions
this is just the Fact of history
You say this because you have been swayed by Paul into thinking that the standard of observance is perfection. That's not the case. It was always built into the system what to do when you stumbled -- repent. Indeed according to proverbs, a just man DOES stumble, BUT repents, repentance is the dividing line between the just and the unjust.

Proverbs 24:16 “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”

You say this because you have been swayed by Paul into thinking that the standard of observance is perfection. That's not the case. It was always built into the system what to do when you stumbled -- repent.
the fact the Temple was destroyed and Israel were scattered among the Nations show the failure of Pharisaic goal

and before you go there, God said He would then have to do things for the sake of His holy name
not because His people have repented or deserve anything from Him
the promised faithfulness of Israel future is His doing alone

"...when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered; and I will be hallowed in you before the Gentiles. 42 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for which I raised My hand in an oath to give to your fathers. 43 And there you shall remember your ways and all your doings with which you were defiled; and you shall loathe yourselves in your own sight because of all the evils that you have committed. 44 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have dealt with you for My name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel,” says the Lord God.’ ”

Last edited:
the fact the Temple was destroyed and Israel were scattered among the Nations show the failure of Pharisaic goal
I know I explained to you why Israel lost the temple. This time, if you have really forgotton, you can look it up for yourself.

It really doesn't show the failure of the Pharisees. It shows the failure of the Jewish people, and God's subsequent discipline. But as you know from reading all the way to the end of the prophets, God will restore Israel.

Pharisees were the good guys. Their goal was to help every Jew to keep the law. They were the ones that...
the Pharisees didn't even keep the Law themselves
the Leadership ended up being the biggest Law breakers leading the Nation to follow along

Last edited:
Back