Did Jesus rise from the dead in the same body He died in?

Yet time and time again you have stated that it not based on faith, believing, trusting.

God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross

But God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. Acts 10:38-40

The one who practices sin [who is in darkness, separated from God, dead in trespasses, in disobedience, rebellion] is of the devil
For this reason the Son of God appeared to destroy the devil’s work. 1 John 3:8

"So that they may rightfully have a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me." Acts 26:18

From Israel is the Christ, who is Lord over all, God blessed forever. Amen.
But it is not as though the word of God has failed; Rom 9:5-6

For I say that Christ has become minister of the circumcision in behalf of the truth of God, to confirm the promises given to the fathers, so that the Gentiles would glorify God for His mercy; Rom 15:6-9
And time and time again your accusations of Jesus being of sin, empty gnosticism, is from lack in obedience to the Father as Jesus obeyed Him. His ways is gnostic and you dont even know what gnostics had from God LOL.

JonHawk said:
Yet time and time again you have stated that it not based on faith, believing, trusting.

God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross;
But God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. Acts 10:38-40

The one who practices sin [who is in darkness, separated from God, dead in trespasses, in disobedience, rebellion] is of the devil;

"So that they may rightfully have a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me." Acts 26:18

For I say that Christ has become minister of the circumcision in behalf of the truth of God, to confirm the promises given to the fathers, so that the Gentiles would glorify God for His mercy; Rom 15:6-9
And time and time again your accusations of Jesus being of sin, empty gnosticism, is from lack in obedience to the Father as Jesus obeyed Him.
His ways is gnostic and you dont even know what gnostics had from God LOL.
A portion with the hypocrites. A barrage of double talk as you demonstrated and what anyone else has that rejects the Son;
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
It isn't at all, it is based on obedience to what God said you should be.

Did Jesus use faith to receive from God or obedience in Matt 3:16?
Did Jesus use belief to receive from God who He is in Matt 3:16 or obedience to what God said and reveals who He is in Jesus?
Did Jesus use trust to receive from God His life in himself in Matt 3:16 or obedience to receive from God.

Not for you because you think Jesus was a god. His God didnt anoint Jesus in your beliefs, your accusation of Jesus is he was God.
We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross;
Not for you, you are still waiting for him to come out from that graver someday and save you.
The one who practices sin [who is in darkness, separated from God, dead in trespasses, in disobedience, rebellion] is of the devil;

That didnt work for you for you have stated that you are a sinner have you not?
But we who obeyed the Father are like Him just as Jesus obeyed and received from God the very same.

You just haven't obeyed is all, all you have is a belief for a god.
Christ has become minister in behalf of the true God? LOL. But to you Jesus was god. You are so funny and wishy washy.

You need to make up your mind. You post stuff like this then say Jesus was God LOL.
A portion with the hypocrites. A barrage of double talk as you demonstrated and what anyone else has that rejects the Son;
Me double talk? ROFLOL read your own quotes here about how God empowered Jesus by Himself. You make yourself look more foolish with each post.

Is Jesus God or is he not? Read what you just quoted of Jesus on the behalf of his God.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
Amen and Jesus was my brother, we have the same Father who is God. I have my Fathers life who is God and live it for eternity. You however reject the son for you think the son was God LO, and you will live eternity without because you reject the God Jesus received.

Gary Mac said:
Everyone who believes Jesus has received the Christ in ourselves
JonHawk said:

It isn't at all, it is based on obedience to what God said you should be.
To unbelieving gnostics nothing is clean; even their mind and conscience are defiled.
Not for you, you are still waiting for him to come out from that graver someday and save you.
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, disqualified Titus 1:15-16
Christ has become minister in behalf of the true God? LOL. But to you Jesus was god. You are so funny and wishy washy.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. In whom we have redemption. Col 1:12-15
You however reject the son for you think the son was God LO, and you will live eternity without because you reject the God Jesus received.
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

To unbelieving gnostics nothing is clean; even their mind and conscience are defiled.
I agree, you cant know God nor who Jesus was in the Father God at all as long as their teachings is unbelievable gnosticism for you.
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, disqualified Titus 1:15-16
Yes and you profess to know God but flat out call His ways gnostic and deny to know Him as Jesus came to know Him, and so did Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, Mary, and a few others did, and some today do, but few who find His ways for to the ones who are without His teachings is mindless gnosticism isn't it?
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. In whom we have redemption. Col 1:12-15
SO are we all who has the invisible God as our own mind as Jesus was of His same mind.
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
His gospel is not veiled but torn asunder the same way He was unveiled in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Jesus referred to this unveiling as born again, a renewing of the mind where God and Jesus and His Christ is exposed. But not for you for His ways to be like Him is empty gnosticism for you who worships a different god from the One Jesus did.

The ways of God and Jesus sure is antagonistic for you for you to accuse them of aimless gnosticism. .

Last edited:
His gospel is not veiled but torn asunder the same way
And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split. Matthew 27:50-52
When the centurion saw how Jesus died, he said, “Truly this is the Son of God!” Mark 15:37-39
He was unveiled in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Jesus referred to this unveiling as born again, a renewing of the mind where God and Jesus and His Christ is exposed.
Revealed.
I have seen you in the Sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Psalm 63:2
The ways of God and Jesus sure is antagonistic for you for you to accuse them of aimless gnosticism. .
Now I know that the Lord gives victory to his anointed; from his heavenly sanctuary, with the saving strength of his right hand. Psalm 20:6
But not for you for His ways to be like Him is empty gnosticism for you who worships a different god from the One Jesus did.
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; Psalm 18:35 Upholding all things by the word of His power; Heb 1:3
I agree, you cant know God nor who Jesus was in the Father God at all as long as their teachings is unbelievable gnosticism for you.
There is no agreement. I already told you we have nothing to do with their gnostic vomit.

And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split. Matthew 27:50-52
When the centurion saw how Jesus died, he said, “Truly this is the Son of God!” Mark 15:37-39
Yes in the old this was called the mercy seat, the place God and Man come together as one as it was opened to Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Revealed.
I have seen you in the Sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Psalm 63:2
And man is His sanctuary, His temple, His dwelling place, His heaven, the place God resides, there is none other.
Now I know that the Lord gives victory to his anointed; from his heavenly sanctuary, with the saving strength of his right hand. Psalm 20:6
You dont know that at all for to you His ways is empty gnosticism.
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; Psalm 18:35 Upholding all things by the word of His power; Heb 1:3
Paul acted as if God made him a sinner and trying to justify his sin mentality that he always spoke of.
There is no agreement. I already told you we have nothing to do with their gnostic vomit.
Yes you keep accusing Jesus and God of gnostic vomit for sure.

And you expect Him to save you for those accusations? LOL

Yes in the old this was called the mercy seat,
And because you love your evil gnostic deeds, you said He did not die on your behalf:
Gary Mac said:
Sorry dude but Christ cannot die,
the place God and Man come together as one as it was opened to Jesus in Matt 3:16.
And at the place God revealed to Mary Magdalene, she was gathered through Jesus Christ.
But go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ” John 20:17
And man is His sanctuary, His temple, His dwelling place, His heaven, the place God resides, there is none other. You dont know that at all for to you His ways is empty gnosticism. Yes you keep accusing Jesus and God of gnostic vomit for sure. And you expect Him to save you for those accusations? LOL
What you fail to see is that my expectation did not come from gnostic vomit.

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us continue to trust, put our faith in him. Heb 4:14-16

For Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but it was He who said to Him:
“You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.” Heb 5:5

And He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him; Heb 5:9

Last edited:
Well... Yes siree bob He sure did! It was the same body but it was also a glorified body. How do know? Because the Bible tells me so. The Bible teaches me that when He was raised physically, His body was a glorified body. He had the the same body, but it was different. Here's how the Bible explains that:

I believe the physical resurrection of Jesus is a very important doctrine. Why because the Bible tells me so.

Let me unpack that a bit. The fact is, apart from Christ’s bodily resurrection, we have no Savior, no salvation, and no hope of eternal life. As the apostle Paul said, our faith would be “useless” and the life-giving power of the gospel would be altogether eliminated.

So it's really important for us to know that the physical resurrection of Jesus that death has been conquered and that we too as Christians will be physically resurrected. If we deny that and say that Jesus did not raise from the dead we are saying that death had victory over Him. But heaven forbid if that were the case we Christians would be without hope, and sin and death would still have power over us. But thanks be to Jesus that's not the case.

Another point to make here is the fact that the bodily resurrection of Jesus affirmed and proved the divine nature of Jesus. If God is eternal, then He cannot die. If Jesus was dead and remained dead, then He could not be God. His bodily resurrection proved He was more than a man; Jesus is the God-man, or God in human form. That's my King, do you know Him?
When Paul used the analogy of a seed and the plant it produces, he was painting a picture of a resurrected body that has no visible connection to the seed it came from. The attributes of seeds and bodies are so different from each other that no one could simply look at one and know what the other would be like. His resurrected body is nothing like His body of flesh, in fact flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
John, after having seen Jesus post resurrection, declares that he, John, did not know what that new body was like.

Other interesting facts about Jesus' resurrected and glorified body is that:
  • He could consume food (Luke 24:41-43; John 21:12-15a),
  • He could materialize and vanish (John 20:19-20; Luke 24:36-39; John 20:26; Luke 24:30-31)
  • He could be touched (Luke 24:38-40; John 20:24-28; Matthew 28:1; 8-10; John 20:17)
And..."We know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is." (1 John 3:2)
Your quote of 1 john 3 could expand and add something else that John wrote about there, saying that it had not yet appeared what our bodies will be like(what we will be like). In saying this John admits that he does not know what the resurrected Jesus really looks like, despite having seen Him post resurrection. This means what they saw post resurrection was not Him as he really is.

Consider Acts 10:40 where God grants Jesus to become visible after He was resurrected? If Jesus had a body of flesh, He would not need to be granted the ability to be seen.
Jesus was very clear that Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see me, God is a Spirit not a man least one worships a man as a god which is a spin off from Greek mythology.

Jesus was very clear that Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see me, God is a Spirit not a man least one worships a man as a god which is a spin off from Greek mythology.
Yes, but some take that to mean Jesus was not Spirit, which is why He had flesh and bone. I take it to mean, the flesh and bone body they saw was not Him as He is. We will not see that till it ;s all over

Yes, but some take that to mean Jesus was not Spirit, which is why He had flesh and bone. I take it to mean, the flesh and bone body they saw was not Him as He is. We will not see that till it ;s all over
I agree they did not see him as he is, they saw him as a man instead when in fact he was Spirit.

And what do you mean you will not see that until it is over? It is over in us all who has received the same Spirit of God as Jesus was of. For when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

Who was/is the firstborn of all creation, through whom we have access to God the Father.
Adam, Eve were the first of all living, he was the first to receive from God His same mind and become like Him as we all do who has received the same from God. Even Jesus couldn't escape so get a salvation in Matt 3:16. See Gen 3:22. Adam was the first to be Gods anointed one, then others came, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120, and all today who is of God.

But to many His ways is aimless gnosticism inst it?

Adam, he was the first to receive from God His same mind and become like Him as we all do who has received the same from God. Even Jesus couldn't escape so get a salvation in Matt 3:16. See Gen 3:22. Adam was the first to Gods anointed one, then others came, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120, and all today who is of God.

But to many His ways is aimless gnosticism inst it?
Reconciliation through Christ Jesus is not aimless gnosticism, since it was chosen by God before the foundation of the world, having granted us sonship in Jesus Christ to Himself.

Reconciliation through Christ Jesus is not aimless gnosticism, since it was chosen by God before the foundation of the world, having granted us sonship in Jesus Christ to Himself.
It is aimless for you, and unless you receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, that you keep arguing with God that didnt happen, there is no way God can do anything in you at all and His ways will continue to be gnostic likes as you charge Him with. . .

I agree they did not see him as he is, they saw him as a man instead when in fact he was Spirit.

And what do you mean you will not see that until it is over? It is over in us all who has received the same Spirit of God as Jesus was of. For when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
I am talking about what John wrote while he was a christian that he not yet seen Jesus as He is, but that it was coming that he would see Jesus as He is.

Back