Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

The scripture supports itself sir.
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
Trinitarians try to prove three Gods and then deny that they are three Gods. I say there is one God who is the father. I don't claim Jesus is God.

That was a prophecy that God would have a son who was a man. How does that affect God making the world by his spirit son?

You are funny. Before the beginning of what? Does the scripture not say in the beginning was the word?

God is the father of spirits is he not? Do you suppose there were no spirits before the earth was formed?

The scripture says God made the worlds by his son. what do you suppose that means?

How does that make any sense? You are showing Jesus existed before the foundation of the world... The world represents the entire creation. not just mankind. Even if you assume it means mankind then Jesus existed before mankind.
2 Samuel 22:16
And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
Does this mean mankind was discorved?

1 Chronicles 16:30
Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.
Is the world here referring to mankind?

That is referring to all creation sir, not just mankind.
Psalm 24:1
The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Does the world in the passage mean mankind?

What you have done is put in your own context. The Greek word kosmos does not mean mankind.

So how do you explain the Greek word kosmos/world does not mean mankind. If Jn was saying the world means mankind then the word kosmos should mean mankind.
and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The scripture supports itself sir.
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
Trinitarians try to prove three Gods and then deny that they are three Gods. I say there is one God who is the father. I don't claim Jesus is God.

That was a prophecy that God would have a son who was a man. How does that affect God making the world by his spirit son?

You are funny. Before the beginning of what? Does the scripture not say in the beginning was the word?

God is the father of spirits is he not? Do you suppose there were no spirits before the earth was formed?

The scripture says God made the worlds by his son. what do you suppose that means?

How does that make any sense? You are showing Jesus existed before the foundation of the world... The world represents the entire creation. not just mankind. Even if you assume it means mankind then Jesus existed before mankind.
2 Samuel 22:16
And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
Does this mean mankind was discorved?

1 Chronicles 16:30
Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.
Is the world here referring to mankind?

That is referring to all creation sir, not just mankind.
Psalm 24:1
The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Does the world in the passage mean mankind?

What you have done is put in your own context. The Greek word kosmos does not mean mankind.

So how do you explain the Greek word kosmos/world does not mean mankind. If Jn was saying the world means mankind then the word kosmos should mean mankind.
The Son upholds ALL things by the word of His power????
Wow! He must be God.

Yep The RCC is the Mother of Harlots in Revelation the protestants are the harlots.
That's your false interpretation RCC has nothing to do with in prophetic scriptures. It's one of religions just like Unitarianism.

The scriptures themselves provide the interpretation:

Rev 17: 18 The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Which is the great City?

Rev 11: 8 Their dead bodies will be in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

The great City is the earthly Jerusalem - your Jewish friend who is opposing Messiah day and night.

Gal 4:
25 For this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to the Jerusalem that exists now, for she is in bondage with her children.

26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Hagar, the Bondwoman represents the carnal earthy Jerusalem but those who are freed belong to heavenly Jerusalem.

The prophetic clock of scriptures hover around Israel transitioning from flesh to spirit. That's why The Monogenes Son, the only Spiritual Seed came in flesh, born under the Torah of sin and death to transition Israel from flesh to spirit. Those of Israel not transitioning are those who rejected their Messiah.

The true Christians are part of that same Israel in transition. We are grafted among the believing natural olive branches.

That's your false interpretation RCC has nothing to do with in prophetic scriptures. It's one of religions just like Unitarianism.
Nope, the RCC's false doctrine is running through the protestant churches. Protestant churches are the children of the RCC
The scriptures themselves provide the interpretation:

Rev 17: 18 The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Which is the great City?
The Vatican
Rev 11: 8 Their dead bodies will be in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

The great City is the earthly Jerusalem - your Jewish friend who is opposing Messiah day and night.
You are conflating two different cities. Jerusalem on earth is never described as a woman Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. As a matter of fact, Jerusalem does not reign over anything.
Gal 4:
25 For this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to the Jerusalem that exists now, for she is in bondage with her children.

26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Hagar, the Bondwoman represents the carnal earthy Jerusalem but those who are freed belong to heavenly Jerusalem.
Here you are conflating again. It says Mt Sinai answers to Jerusalem that has nothing to do with revelation. It says the Jerusalem from above which has nothing to do with earthly cities.
The prophetic clock of scriptures hover around Israel transitioning from flesh to spirit.
No it does not. It hovers around the time of the gentiles.
Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
That's why The Monogenes Son, the only Spiritual Seed came in flesh, born under the Torah of sin and death to transition Israel from flesh to spirit. Those of Israel not transitioning are those who rejected their Messiah.
Actually, God sent his son to save all mankind...after which he will deliver Israel...Paul makes this clear in Rom 11. Have you ever read it? You should.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
Romans 11:26
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Israel is not turned from ungodliness at this point, are they?
The true Christians are part of that same Israel in transition. We are grafted among the believing natural olive branches.
God did not call anyone to be Christians. Where did you get that from? Gentiles are grafted in there is no mention of christians being grafted in. Read Romans 11.

Why would claiming Jesus is God implies one believes Jesus is his own father?
Because the scripture says we have one God the father.

So, three persons who are the same God, as Trinitarians believe, isn't possible?

DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
We proclaim the first while denying the second because the first is part of our position while the second is not.
I suppose you don't believe in one God the father. If you don't believe Jesus is his own father then Jesus cannot be God. Jesus is the son of God the father.

Why? We claim "yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist." 1 Corinthians 8:6. We believe there is only one God, the Father is that one God, Jesus is that one God, while denying Jesus is his own Father. You keep on saying we can't believe this when that's exactly what we believe.

It couldn't be that Christians are forbidden to say that because Christians doesn't believe such.
So why is it written in your creed? You accept the creed, don't you? You don't believe because the creed tells you not to say it.

To make sure perspective converts don't assume we believe what you claim we believe when we don't believe that.

These statements don't mean the same thing. So again, no Trinitarian ever said such.
They are forbden to say three Gods are they not?

Because, we don't believe in three Gods.

Perhaps, just perhaps, we deny it because we don't believe it.
Because you are forbidden to say three Gods while teaching three Gods?

We don't teach it, and we don't believe it. You are just confused.

You do teach Jesus is God the Father is God and the HS is God and they are not each other, don't you?

This does not teach or imply three Gods.

As if doing something implies authority. It couldn't be that Jesus had this authority as to justify their actions.
That would mean he passed on the authority to them. A person is responsible for his actions.

Or as the Lord of the Sabbath, Jesus judged them innocent of breaking the Sabbath without any transfer of authority.

You didn't answer my question: What does being transformed into the image of Jesus have to do with being a lord of the sabbath?
I said everything...What part of everything do you not understand? If we are to become just like Jesus then if he is lord of the sabbath then those who are like him are also lord of the sabbath.

"Just like Jesus"? How far does this go? Is my wife to get a sex change to be more like Jesus? Or, is being "like Jesus" constrained to some aspects of Jesus while not including others? If it is constrained to only some aspects, then why is being "the Lord of the Sabbath" one of those things we will be like him?

Or, the Athanasian creed that forbids Christians, Jesus' true disciples, from saying what they don't believe, and you are still one who refuses to check himself to make sure your own position is rational before attacking another's position.
Actually it forbids catholics from saying three Gods and compels christian disciples to acknowledge three Gods... Jesus is not mentioned here.

19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;
20. So are we forbidden by the catholic religion to say; There are three Gods or three Lords.
Do you see this? Every person by himself is God. Therefore three Gods. Then they forbid you from saying three Gods.

Yes, I see what it says. We teach Trinitarianism while rejecting Tritheism. For some reason, you can't tell them apart. You are still one who refuses to check himself to make sure your own position is rational before attacking another's position.

God Bless

This doesn't solve your problem either.

You also have the issue that Jeremiah 33:17-26, Ezekiel 37-45, debunks the notion of not having a temple, sacrifices, Levitical priests in the future.

Bye bye 👋
The old is over, the new is brought in.
And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Zech
10 And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. 11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD. 12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13 And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD. I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Ezekiel was conditional and failed. GONE!
Son of man, describe the temple to the people of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their sins. Let them consider its perfection, and if they are ashamed of all they have done, make known to them the design of the temple—its arrangement, its exits and entrances—its whole design and all its regulations and laws.” Ezekiel 43: 10-11

Too summarize all the Jewish people who rejected Yeshua since are lost.
Only a Remnant is saved.

Last edited:
So, three persons who are the same God, as Trinitarians believe, isn't possible?
T
Why? We claim "yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist." 1 Corinthians 8:6. We believe there is only one God, the Father is that one God, Jesus is that one God, while denying Jesus is his own Father. You keep on saying we can't believe this when that's exactly what we believe.

To make sure perspective converts don't assume we believe what you claim we believe when we don't believe that.

Or as the Lord of the Sabbath, Jesus judged them innocent of breaking the Sabbath without any transfer of authority.

"Just like Jesus"? How far does this go? Is my wife to get a sex change to be more like Jesus? Or, is being "like Jesus" constrained to some aspects of Jesus while not including others? If it is constrained to only some aspects, then why is being "the Lord of the Sabbath" one of those things we will be like him?

Yes, I see what it says. We teach Trinitarianism while rejecting Tritheism. For some reason, you can't tell them apart. You are still one who refuses to check himself to make sure your own position is rational before attacking another's position.

God Bless

The issue is not if it is possible it is if it is true...But it is not true
Why? We claim "yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist." 1 Corinthians 8:6. We believe there is only one God, the Father is that one God, Jesus is that one God, while denying Jesus is his own Father.
How does that make any sense? The trinitarian creed says each person by himself is God and lord. Not each person is the same one God.
19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;
20. So are we forbidden by the catholic religion to say; There are three Gods or three Lords.
But you are forbidden to say three Gods.
You keep on saying we can't believe this when that's exactly what we believe.
You have no clue what you believe. The Athanasian Creed explains the trinity. It does not say they are all the same God... Are you overriding your catholic doctrine?
If you believe the trinitarian doctrine then you believe the Athanasian Creed.
According to your creed...19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;...So which of the two Gods you don't believe in?
Of course you do
This does...19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;
It does not say that does it?... Jesus was not judging anyone there.
"Just like Jesus"? How far does this go? Is my wife to get a sex change to be more like Jesus?
Why are you bringing your wife into this? If you want her to have a sex change that is your personal decision
Or, is being "like Jesus" constrained to some aspects of Jesus while not including others?
It certainly does not mean having a sex change?
If it is constrained to only some aspects, then why is being "the Lord of the Sabbath" one of those things we will be like him?
because we are to be in him just as he is in his father. Why should we not be Lord of the sabbath? Is the sabbath to be Lord over us to dictate what we do?
Yes, I see what it says. We teach Trinitarianism while rejecting Tritheism. For some reason, you can't tell them apart.
Sir Your creed says each person by himself is God. There are three persons...each by themself is God.
You are still one who refuses to check himself to make sure your own position is rational before attacking another's position.

God Bless
I am not attacking anything . I am simply showing what your dreed says...Each person by himself is God

The issue is not if it is possible it is if it is true...But it is not true

How does that make any sense? The trinitarian creed says each person by himself is God and lord. Not each person is the same one God.
But you are forbidden to say three Gods.

You have no clue what you believe. The Athanasian Creed explains the trinity. It does not say they are all the same God... Are you overriding your catholic doctrine?

If you believe the trinitarian doctrine then you believe the Athanasian Creed.

According to your creed...19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;...So which of the two Gods you don't believe in?

Of course you do

This does...19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;

It does not say that does it?... Jesus was not judging anyone there.

Why are you bringing your wife into this? If you want her to have a sex change that is your personal decision

It certainly does not mean having a sex change?

because we are to be in him just as he is in his father. Why should we not be Lord of the sabbath? Is the sabbath to be Lord over us to dictate what we do?

Sir Your creed says each person by himself is God. There are three persons...each by themself is

I am not attacking anything . I am simply showing what your dreed says...Each person by himself is God
God is The Lord of the sabbath, NOT men.

The old is over, the new is brought in.
The new is the same law written on the hearts and minds, Jeremiah 31:31-34.

And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Sorry, that's not the case.

Zech
10 And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. 11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD. 12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13 And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD. I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Ezekiel was conditional and failed.
Nope. It still in the future.

GONE!
Son of man, describe the temple to the people of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their sins. Let them consider its perfection, and if they are ashamed of all they have done, make known to them the design of the temple—its arrangement, its exits and entrances—its whole design and all its regulations and laws.” Ezekiel 43: 10-11
Simply the renewal of the temple.

Too summarize all the Jewish people who rejected Yeshua since are lost.
Only a Remnant is saved.
There's been a remnant even before Jesus arrived.

Back