Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

But you have a god the Father a god the son and a God the HS those are three Gods each by himselh.

The authority on trinity does not say that. It say each person is God by himself.

There are no triune humans. humans do not have three spirits or three anything.

They are not each a human by themselves. You are talking rubbish.

No one said anything about trinities. there is no mention of a trinity in the scripture. You have three Gods according to the Athanasian creed...Each person is God by himself.

Humans have nothing to do with the trinity. Humans have one body. Your trinity has three Gods. God the Father God the Son and God the HS.
Humans composed of a body, soul & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23, have EVERYTHING to do with the Triune GOD because He said it all in Gen.1:26! " Let US make man in OUR Image ( Triune Image, Newbirth )! Case closed!

Humans composed of a body, soul & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23, have EVERYTHING to do with the Triune GOD because He said it all in Gen.1:26! " Let US make man in OUR Image ( Triune Image, Newbirth )! Case closed!
Us does not mean three does it? God created all things by his son...
Heb 1
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
no mention of a trinity...

More excuses.Ha!
What would Moses have done with you and your rebellion against Lev 20.
Read it!
Your new religion is a joke. Full of excuses.
Israel is as Sodom these days as every city.
Rotfl... tell me which sin in Lev 20 you think I'm guilty of.

" [Moses] is faithful in all my house. With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" (Numbers 12:7-8)
Yes, Moses understood the revelation of God's grace shown to him, Exodus 34:6-7.

The tiune gods are three persons. Why aren't humans three persons each?

His words were spoken THROUGH God the Word ( Precarnate Jesus Christ ) of John 1:1!
Sorry, but the Tanakh doesn't speak of God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, nor God the Word. Only the Father is mentioned.

God the Holy Spirit was also involved with creation! Only His " Flesh " ( the incarnation of God the Word - human body ) was created in John 1:14!
No, just the Father, Deut 32:6, Neh 9:6, Isa 63:16, Mal 2:10, Isa 64:8.

Case Closed as He is now and FOREVER God-Man once John 1:14 transpired because He resurrected His dead Flesh & bone body ( see Luke 24:39 ) as He said He would do in John 2:19-22!
Yes, the case has been closed for a while. The god-man with knees will bow to my God.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the Tanakh doesn't speak of God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, nor God the Word. Only the Father is mentioned.

No, just the Father, Deut 32:6, Neh 9:6, Isa 63:16, Mal 2:10, Isa 64:8.

Yes, the case has been closed for a while. The god-man with knees will bow to my God.
Yes indeed the OT speaks about God the Son as the child to be born in Isaiah 9:6! He is " Mighty God " just like God the Father & Holy Spirit are! Case closed!

The tiune gods are three persons. Why aren't humans three persons each?
Not Triune gods ( gods are only angels & humans ), but the ONE GOD who is Triune ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 - the 3 Divine Persons - Deity )! They are called God ( not GOD - Trinity or god ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Humans are also ONE and Not 3 humans because they are a type of trinity ( not GOD, but god ) composed of a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.23! Each can be called human ( human body, human soul, & human spirit ) without actually being 3 humans, just like the one GOD can have the FSHS of Matt.28:19 called God ( God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit ), without actually being 3 GODs ( 3 Trinities )! Case closed!

Not Triune gods ( gods are only angels & humans ), but the ONE GOD who is Triune ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 - the 3 Divine Persons - Deity )! They are called God ( not GOD - Trinity or god ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Humans are also ONE and Not 3 humans because they are a type of trinity ( not GOD, but god )
Then humans aren't in the image of God if we ain't trinities of persons.

composed of a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.23! Each can be called human ( human body, human soul, & human spirit ) without actually being 3 humans, just like the one GOD can have the FSHS of Matt.28:19 called God ( God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit ), without actually being 3 GODs ( 3 Trinities )! Case closed!
Sorry, see above.

Last edited:
Back