Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

You are ducking the issue and that is since you say the Father called Jesus God and now an equal part of the Godhead calls men God that carries as much weight as the Father calling Jesus God.
Who I ask gave John the words to write John 1-14?

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Jesus the judge and inherit all nations!

22 For the Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

You are ducking the issue and that is since you say the Father called Jesus God and now an equal part of the Godhead calls men God that carries as much weight as the Father calling Jesus God.
In your religion did John get it wrong?
Please explain.

Moses wrote:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
John wrote:
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
?

In your religion did John get it wrong?
Please explain.

Moses wrote:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
John wrote:
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
?
At John 1 the him who is the creator has to be the Father because the life in the him is Jesus and thus the him can not be Jesus too.

How did we come up with three persons who are the same God? Good question.
Seems like you don't have an answer.
I'm not even faulting you for denying it when you don't see it in Scripture.
You cannot because it is not there.
This is a perfectly good rational interaction with Scripture.
Well, show us where the scripture says God is three persons...
But, taking from "they are not each other" and inferring " they cannot be the same God." is that same assumption, irrational leap in logic, you keep on making.
They are not each other can only mean they are not the same God. God is a title for our supreme head.
1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
God is the head of christ just as you are the head of your wife...Are you and your wife the same entity?
How do we get the Trinity from Scripture?
They made it up
The Trinitarian wording is a logical inference from the teachings of Scripture.
Nope, it is more like an assumption
Throw out all the wordings, throw out the history, throw out the creeds, how can one tell if someone is a Trinitarian? Trinitarians believe five basic things:
They have five basic misunderstandings
  1. There is only one God. (Deut 6:4)
The father...
1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
  1. The Father is God. (John 8:54)
Yes and Jesus is his son. If Jesus is God that would mean two Gods
  1. The Son is God. (John 1:1, 3, 18; 5:118; 8:58; 20:28; etc)
Nope the son is the son of God...
John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
  1. The Holy Spirit is God. (Acts 5:3-4)
The HS is the spirit of God...
  1. The Father, Son, and Spirit are relationally/personally distinct. (John 14:16-17, 26; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
That is called rationalizing your nonsense...
If one believes these five things, then they are a Trinitarian; everything else is word choice. Does Scripture teach each of the five? Most definitively. Would you disagree with one or most of these? Maybe, but then, we can argue about something meaningful as opposed to whether or not my wording is found in Scripture. Because, that's just silly.
I disagree with your assumptions... You assume the son is God and you assume that the HS is God. You say there is one God then you name three Gods that is foolishness. Who is the one God?
That's clearly not what any Trinitarian means when they say not each other.
So are you saying not each other means they are each other?
Why do you think a physical analogy can be applied to God like this?
Not each other can apply to any and everything...Not each other can only mean they are not each other...
We believe they are the same "what" while being different "who"s.
So where is that written in the scriptures? You are claiming to believe the scriptures so show me where that rubbish is written. You are trying to rationalize your nonsense with non scripture
Compare that to your hundred dollar bill analogy? Oh yeah, they are not even close to being the same idea. You talking "what"s and "what"s, and I'm talking "what"s and "who"s. You need to do more than just assert that each who is a distinct what.
What you say must make sense, You are not making an analog as I did. You are still claiming Three whats make one what... which is no different from three whos' making one what. You are taking three person Gods and making a trinity one God. The scripture does not teach that sir...
They are not the other person. That doesn't mean they are not the same God.

God Bless
So are you saying they are the same person? You are funny. They are not the other person but they are the same person...lol...

How does that make Jesus God? The devil also existed before Abraham was born, so by your reasoning, the devil must be your God also

He does use "I am" in the present tense—so timelessness.

I've updated my list since the first page:

12 reasons I believe Jesus is God:

1. A mere creation cannot have eternally co-existed with God.

2. A mere creation cannot have co-created the world.

3. A mere creation cannot be enough to atone for an infinite crime against holiness.

4. A mere creation cannot contain the principle of life itself inside it.

5. A mere creation cannot destroy the power of death in itself.

6. A mere creation cannot receive worship from every created thing.

7. A mere creation cannot hold all authority in heaven and earth.

8. A mere creation would have admonitions not to idolize or worship it.

9. A mere creation cannot potentially live inside of all human beings.

10. A mere creation would not even be directly associated with anything divine.

11. A mere creation cannot demand that nothing be loved more than it as it would be commanding idolatry.

12. A mere creation cannot call itself the only absolute way and truth.

At the point you are willing to accept all 12 things, it is virtually indistinguishable for me from God anyway, and Jesus is functioning as God whether you use the term "God" or not. The Father becomes just one order of rank above Jesus with the same attributes, and that in fact corresponds to Trinitarian theology—Father and Son have the same attributes, but the Son submits to the Father.

He does use "I am" in the present tense—so timelessness.

I've updated my list since the first page:

12 reasons I believe Jesus is God:

1. A mere creation cannot have eternally co-existed with God.

2. A mere creation cannot have co-created the world.

3. A mere creation cannot be enough to atone for an infinite crime against holiness.

4. A mere creation cannot contain the principle of life itself inside it.

5. A mere creation cannot destroy the power of death in itself.

6. A mere creation cannot receive worship from every created thing.

7. A mere creation cannot hold all authority in heaven and earth.

8. A mere creation would have admonitions not to idolize or worship it.

9. A mere creation cannot potentially live inside of all human beings.

10. A mere creation would not even be directly associated with anything divine.

11. A mere creation cannot demand that nothing be loved more than it as it would be commanding idolatry.

12. A mere creation cannot call itself the only absolute way and truth.

At the point you are willing to accept all 12 things, it is virtually indistinguishable for me from God anyway, and Jesus is functioning as God whether you use the term "God" or not. The Father becomes just one order of rank above Jesus with the same attributes, and that in fact corresponds to Trinitarian theology—Father and Son have the same attributes, but the Son submits to the Father.
What is a mere creation?
Hebrews 2:7
Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Who is the passage referring to? Who made him lower than the angels? It appears that you don't believe your bible...If the Father is ranked above Jesus then they are not co equal...If Jesus submits to God then Jesus is not God...
Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Jesus has a God...

You already confessed Jesus is a Divine Person.
By divine I mean Godly..not God...Jesus is a Godly person but he is not God...
Yes, the spirit of Jesus is Jesus, just as the spirit of every man is the man Himself.
Then Jesus is not God... When a man receives the spirit of God does the man become God?
Jn 3:
33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Where is that written in the scripture? You are saying that God died...God cannot die can he ?
1 Timothy 1:17
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Jesus, Man AND God died according to His HUMANITY.
The Son of God, The Son of Man, the eternal stumbling block to all cultists.

Back