Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

True believers not only never deny God is their own Father, as you do, they would also never deny, as you do, that they are begotten of God just as the Scriptures testify.

But you didn't even need to tell us that you are not born of God. A tree is known by its fruit.
Spiritual begetting is NOT a LITERAL begetting.
Jesus was NOT born of God; He is THE ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God, which you AIN'T.

Spiritual begetting is NOT a LITERAL begetting.

Being born/begotten of God is indeed a literal thing. You wouldn't know because you deny that you are.

Jesus was NOT born of God;

Your Bible says he is, the firstborn of many brothers.

But we know you don't care what the Bible actually says.

He is THE ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God, which you AIN'T.

No he isn't.

But he was.

Every firstborn was an only begotten for a time.

(...) Every firstborn was an only begotten for a time.
Read yourself. What you say makes no sense at all.

"Firstborn" is only one. If that son has brothers, none of them share that tittle with him and none of them may have come into being before his own existence:

John 8:57 Therefore the Jews said to him: “You are not yet fifty years old, and still you have seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Before Abraham came into existence, I have been.”

Jesus did not come into existence after the rest of the sons of God who existed in heaven when the earth was being prepared for human life (Job 38:4,7).

Jesus was the first creation of Jehovah (Rev. 3:14). He is the Heir of God and was the means by which Jehovah created everything else (Col. 1:15-17). Scripture clearly states that Jesus was at Jehovah's side when he was creating the rest of the Universe (Heb. 1:2). The Bible says also that he "emptied himself and took a slave’s form and became human ... as a man" (Phil. 2:7,8) ...

No one can annul what Scripture says to defend an idea that is obviously contradictory to what it says. Either the Scripture is taken seriously, or we will be carried like waves by the wind of any strange doctrine.

John 10:35 (...) and yet the scripture cannot be nullified

Eph. 4:14 in order that we should no longer be babes, tossed about as by waves and carried hither and thither by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in contriving error.

Last edited:
Read yourself.What you say makes no sense at all.

What I said is common knowledge. Every firstborn was an only begotten for a time.

"Firstborn" is only one. If that son has brothers, none of them share that tittle with him and none of them may have come into being before his own existence:

If a firstborn has brothers, he isn't an only begotten anymore. But that doesn't mean he never was. Why don't you know this?

Jesus was an only begotten son.
Now, Jesus is the firstborn among many brothers.

John 8:57 Therefore the Jews said to him: “You are not yet fifty years old, and still you have seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Before Abraham came into existence, I have been.”

Jesus did not come into existence after the rest of the sons of God who existed in heaven when the earth was being prepared for human life (Job 38:4,7).

Jesus was the first creation of Jehovah (Rev. 3:14). He is the Heir of God and was the means by which Jehovah created everything else (Col. 1:15-17). Scripture clearly states that Jesus was at Jehovah's side when he was creating the rest of the Universe (Heb. 1:2). The Bible say also that "emptied himself and took a slave’s form and became human ... as a man" (Phil. 2:7,8) ...

No one can annul what Scripture says to defend an idea that is obviously contradictory to what it says. Either the Scripture is taken seriously, or we will be carried like waves by the wind of any strange doctrine.

Eph. 4:14 in order that we should no longer be babes, tossed about as by waves and carried hither and thither by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in contriving error.

If Jesus himself has a God, even in heaven now (Apoc. 3:12) , and when he was among humans he had told his apostles that his own God is also their God (John 20:17) ... why not obey Jesus and get to know that God whom he taught about?

The only way to get to know God is through Christ, and even then one can never actually know God, but as Paul points out one can only be known of God. Gal. 4:9
Luk. 6:46 “Why, then, do you call me ‘Lord! Lord!’ but do not do the things I say?
Because no one can follow Christ until they have walked away from their life and all their worldly possessions. Luke 14:26-33; Acts 2:44

Being born/begotten of God is indeed a literal thing. You wouldn't know because you deny that you are.

Your Bible says he is, the firstborn of many brothers.

But we know you don't care what the Bible actually says.

No he isn't.

But he was.

Every firstborn was an only begotten for a time.
NOT a literal thing; a spiritual thing, i.e. being born AGAIN as Jesus said in John 3.
Firstborn of many brothers, NOT born of God.
Jesus is The ONE and ONLY begotten Son of God. John 3:16 is as true today as when John wrote it.
Jesus was The Son of God at conception. ALL other men have to BECOME sons of God by a SPIRITUAL regeneration, something Jesus NEVER had to become.

Read yourself. What you say makes no sense at all.

Jesus was the first creation of Jehovah (Rev. 3:14). He is the Heir of God and was the means by which Jehovah created everything else (Col. 1:15-17). Scripture clearly states that Jesus was at Jehovah's side when he was creating the rest of the Universe (Heb. 1:2). The Bible says also that he "emptied himself and took a slave’s form and became human ... as a man" (Phil. 2:7,8) ...

Jesus Christ was a creation of NO ONE. He is The CREATOR.

Jesus Christ was a creation of NO ONE. He is The CREATOR.
JG, you're almost correct.... understand, Jesus is the Creator, but not the CHRIST..... ok. Jesus is and Ordinals of the ECHAD of God. christ, (flesh and blood), the son of God was not at Genesis 1:1 or at Genesis 1:26, when Jesus the Ordinal First, (the Spirit), made Man male and female.

PICJAG,
101G

JG, you're almost correct.... understand, Jesus is the Creator, but not the CHRIST..... ok. Jesus is and Ordinals of the ECHAD of God. christ, (flesh and blood), the son of God was not at Genesis 1:1 or at Genesis 1:26, when Jesus the Ordinal First, (the Spirit), made Man male and female.

PICJAG,
101G
Jibberish.

if so, prove me wrong, it's just that simple... (smile)... :(

PICJAG,
101G.
Much of what you say is hard to understand.

You also said "Jesus is the Creator, but not the CHRIST" and this is not true.

Matthew 16

13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” 14 And they said, “Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.

Much of what you say is hard to understand.

You also said "Jesus is the Creator, but not the CHRIST" and this is not true.

Matthew 16

13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” 14 And they said, “Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
Thanks for the reply, did you see the key word?.... “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” the Son of man is Spirit, God in Flesh, (Son of God is the flesh they see).

understand, the son of man is not of this world, but the Son of God is, listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

let me make it clear to you, only ONE PERSON MADE MAN, male and female, and it was not the Son of God, listen to the Son of God, himself...
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," the "he" here is in reference to GOD, the Ordinal First.

HE, not THEY, or US made made man at Genesis 1:26, for the very next verse point this out, listen, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

ok, how many is "he", and "him?". correct "ONE" person. but God said, "US", and "OUR", which many do not ..... YET .... understand.

PICJAG,
101G.

A mental exercise for readers:

imagine that you live in the time when Jesus is walking through Judea. There you are, listening to him. Think that you are one of those who learns from him and follows him.

Now come back here. Welcome back to our time. Now ask yourself: were you a Trinitarian while following Jesus? Don't tell me ... just think about it. Are you today following that same Jesus or a different one?

Let's check out some things that we would have heard from Jesus if we had lived at that time:

John 4:34 Jesus said to them: “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work. 35 Do you not say that there are yet four months before the harvest comes? Look! I say to you: Lift up your eyes and view the fields, that they are white for harvesting. Already 36 the reaper is receiving wages and gathering fruit for everlasting life, so that the sower and the reaper may rejoice together. 37 For in this respect the saying is true: One is the sower and another the reaper. 38 I sent you to reap what you did not labor on. Others have labored, and you have entered into the benefit of their labor.”

... 5:30 I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me. 31 “If I alone bear witness about myself, my witness is not true. 32 There is another who bears witness about me, and I know that the witness he bears about me is true. (...) 34 However, I do not accept the witness from man, but I say these things so that you may be saved.

... 6:37 All those whom the Father gives me will come to me, and I will never drive away the one who comes to me; 38 for I have come down from heaven to do, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me. 39 This is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose none out of all those whom he has given me, but that I should resurrect them on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day.”

... 7:14 When the festival was half over, Jesus went up into the temple and began teaching. 15 And the Jews were astonished, saying: “How does this man have such a knowledge of the Scriptures when he has not studied at the schools?” 16 Jesus, in turn, answered them and said: “What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him who sent me. 17 If anyone desires to do His will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or I speak of my own originality. 18 Whoever speaks of his own originality is seeking his own glory; but whoever seeks the glory of the one who sent him, this one is true and there is no unrighteousness in him. (...)27 On the contrary, we know where this man is from; yet when the Christ comes, no one is to know where he is from.” 28 Then as he was teaching in the temple, Jesus called out: “You know me and you know where I am from. And I have not come of my own initiative, but the One who sent me is real, and you do not know him. 29 I know him, because I am a representative from him, and that One sent me.” (...) 33 Jesus then said: “I will be with you a little while longer before I go to the One who sent me.

... 8:25 So they began to say to him: “Who are you?” Jesus replied to them: “Why am I even speaking to you at all? 26 I have many things to speak concerning you and to pass judgment on. As a matter of fact, the One who sent me is true, and the very things I heard from him I am speaking in the world.” 27 They did not grasp that he was talking to them about the Father. 28 Jesus then said: “After you have lifted up the Son of man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things. 29 And the One who sent me is with me; he did not abandon me to myself, because I always do the things pleasing to him.” (...) 42 Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me.

... 12:44 However, Jesus called out and said: “Whoever puts faith in me puts faith not only in me but also in him who sent me; 45 and whoever sees me sees also the One who sent me. 46 I have come as a light into the world, so that everyone putting faith in me may not remain in the darkness. 47 But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 Whoever disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him on the last day. 49 For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak. 50 And I know that his commandment means everlasting life. So whatever I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me.”

Was Jesus telling someone that he was God?

So, this is my point on this thread: Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

If he did, then we should believe it ... but if he did not, what should we do?

Luke 6:46 “Why, then, do you call me ‘Lord! Lord!’ but do not do the things I say?
We should accept the Clergy over God?

The word GOD is mentioned about 1,300 times in the Christian Greek Scriptures. Read them and you will see who they refer to every time they talk about GOD. Check out this small sample of a speech by the apostle Peter:

Acts 10:37 You know the subject that was talked about throughout all Ju·deʹa, starting from Galʹi·lee after the baptism that John preached: 38 about Jesus who was from Nazʹa·reth, how God anointed him with holy spirit and power, and he went through the land doing good and healing all those oppressed by the Devil, because God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all the things he did both in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem; but they did away with him by hanging him on a stake. 40 God raised this one up on the third day and allowed him to become manifest, 41 not to all the people, but to witnesses appointed beforehand by God, to us, who ate and drank with him after his rising from the dead. 42 Also, he ordered us to preach to the people and to give a thorough witness that this is the one decreed by God to be judge of the living and the dead. 43 To him all the prophets bear witness, that everyone putting faith in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

Back