Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

So you are saying that forgiving someone's sin proves a person is God? Jesus taught us to forgive others, I suppose that would make us Gods also.
I suppose YOU do think that way for sure. My opinions are squat but your opinions seem to be Godlike are you also God now ? judging all others who disagree with you and such ?

Yet you support OS who says Jesus is God.

I simply post the scripture in it's context.

So why do you support OS and Johnny guitar who teaches Jesus is God?
WHAT ? Why do you think that we have to answer to you ???? here at CARM now ?? wow....

Yet you support OS who says Jesus is God.

I simply post the scripture in it's context.

So why do you support OS and Johnny guitar who teaches Jesus is God?
there is absolutely NO Scriptures at all here, nor in any other posts that I have noted ?

Meaningless garbage. This is on the level of a preschooler arguing with another preschooler in a playground "Neener, neener, neener. You're wrong and I'm right. Am too, Nuh huh." Anybody can make statements like that. They don't mean anything. Can you show any conclusive evidence that anything I posted is wrong? Do you even know what that might be. I doubt it.
Sure can, the post you just posted, bullying other posters and talking shit because you are wrong but will not accept it.. Go home!!

No. Jesus did not teach he was God.
For once in your life I agree with you, Jesus did not teach He was God, instead He proved He was God.

So Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Was Jesus teaching here?

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

1) No.
2) Yes, but not that he was God.

Jesus was made a little lower than the angels... He was not made a God-man ...a God-man would be higher than the angels... Thomas saying My Lord and my God do not make Jesus God...
He was already God the Word in John 1:1 before He became Flesh ( incarnate - God in the Flesh ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Yes His Flesh ( Mortal Body ) was made lower than Immortal Angels that He Created as per John 1:3/Col,1:16! His resurrection body is now Immortal Glorious Supernatural Flesh & Bones! Case closed!

100% WRONG again He Will Add! He ( the Word ) " who was God " and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 BECAME " Flesh " ( God the Word in the Flesh as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14! All was created through/By Him ( God the Word, who became Jesus Christ ) as per John 1:3/ Col.1:16! Even God the Father calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8, just after all His created angels Worshiped Him ( Jesus ) in Heb.1:6! Angels do not worship anyone but God! Precarnate Jesus ( the Word ) existed as God in order to have known Abraham BEFORE Abraham was born as per John 8:58! Case closed on the former HWA with his Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) because all the AS IS ( before the Twist ) posted scriptures rebukes his views as per 2 Tim.3:16!
Sorry but John 1:1-3 that was written by John who was taught by Jesus, doesn't remove what Jesus himself clearly said in John 17:3 and neither does the fact that you are confused about John 1:1-3 make what you are saying about it correct either, for no matter how you might argue about it, your doctrine on John 1:1-3 contradicts Jesus' words in John 17:3 complete.

Therefore your doctrine about John 1:1-3 is false.

Sorry but John 1:1-3 that was written by John who was taught by Jesus, doesn't remove what Jesus himself clearly said in John 17:3 and neither does the fact that you are confused about John 1:1-3 make what you are saying about it correct either, for no matter how you might argue about it, your doctrine on John 1:1-3 contradicts Jesus' words in John 17:3 complete.

Therefore your doctrine about John 1:1-3 is false.
Evasion of Scripture.

One Being, each Person fully God, just one God!
So the father is fully God ... The son is fully God and the HS is fully God and they are not each other. That means three individuals each fully God. That is three full Gods any way you slice it bro.

He was already God the Word in John 1:1 before He became Flesh ( incarnate - God in the Flesh ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Yes His Flesh ( Mortal Body ) was made lower than Immortal Angels that He Created as per John 1:3/Col,1:16! His resurrection body is now Immortal Glorious Supernatural Flesh & Bones! Case closed!
There is no mention of a God the word or a Godman in the scripture. It is silly to assume that a God-man would be lower than the angels.

There is no mention of a God the word or a Godman in the scripture. It is silly to assume that a God-man would be lower than the angels.
O Yes indeed there is mention because John 1:1 POINT BLANK says " the WORD Was God " and was with God! Thus He who " was God " did in Fact become" Flesh " ( God the WORD in the Flesh or God-Man ) in John 1:14! Case closed!

Back