Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

I agree that God in his infinite dimension of existence is outside of time and that is also why he knows the end from the beginning as per Isaiah 46:9-10 and also why he as Paul said in Romans 4 "calls those things that be not as though they already were", also.

Therefore, one could just as easily say that in Genesis 1:26, God was actually speaking to Jesus through Adam and through Eve and through all of Adam's descendants right down to Mary and through Mary to Jesus and being God's infinite dimension of existence is outside of time.

Here is some proof of this also from Paul in Romans 8:29 below.

Romans 8:29, "For those who he foreknew, those he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his (human) Son, that he might be the firstborn among many (human) brethren".

Colossians 1:15 is also proof of this as well, for Paul is actually calling Jesus "the firstborn image of the invisible God of all creation" and just like he also reveals in Romans 8:29 and even though Jesus did not come first in the order of time, he was still the firstborn with God and just like Jacob and others were who weren't born first in time either.

Thus in
Genesis 1:26 when God said, "Let us make man in our image", God was speaking this through Adam's descendants and through time unto Jesus and therefore it is not proof that God was speaking to another person of his being as though he were a trinity and which is never taught in the Bible anyhow.

I personally believe that God is omnipresent in all created time and space and therefore he was at the end simultaneous with the beginning and this is one of the reasons why he proclaims the end from the beginning also.

You could say therefore, that our finite existence and experience in creation is far behind that of God's and therefore what is only beginning to happen for us, is as though it already happened in the dimension of God's eternal infinite existence and experience and there are hints of this in the Bible also.
Jesus was NOT Created because ALL things were Created Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! The ONLY created part of Jesus was His FLESH in John 1:14! He " Was God " and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 BEFORE He became incarnate ( God in the created Flesh ) in John 1:14! The JW's are the ones that Twist ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) John 1:3 by saying All things created AFTER He was created first! So are you a JW since you also think Jesus was created?! The scriptures ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) POINT Blank say AS IS that All things ( No exceptions ) were created Through/By Him! That CLEARLY means He eternally Existed as God ( the Word ) before He became God-Man in John 1:14! Only GOD ( TRINITY - FSHS ) pre-exists ALL Creation! Case closed!

That is the context er rod.ney... You affirm three Gods and deny three Gods in the same breath.
Argue that with the AS IS Posted scriptures that do in FACT call each of those 3 Divine Persons of Matt.28:19 ( FSHS ) " God " in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Case closed!

So you have a flesh God?
I have a TRIUNE GOD ( FSHS ) and the Son ( The Word in John 1:1 ) did in FACT become God in the Flesh in John 1:14! The Father & Holy Spirt do NOT have a Flesh Body like the Son has ( ever since the Incarnation of God the Word of John 1:1 in John 1:14 )! Case closed!

Last edited:
That is what the unlearned say.
No, that is EXACTLY what GOD's inspired scriptures tells us ( AS IS ) in Acts 5:3-4 and Hebrews 1:8! So much for your WRONG say so ( man.s un-inspired word that Twists those AS IS Posted scriptures as per 2 Peter 3:16!

No, that is EXACTLY what GOD's inspired scriptures tells us ( AS IS ) in Acts 5:3-4 and Hebrews 1:8! So much for your WRONG say so ( man.s un-inspired word that Twists those AS IS Posted scriptures as per 2 Peter 3:16!
No mention of three Gods in the scripture, sir

I have a TRIUNE GOD ( FSHS ) and the Son ( The Word in John 1:1 ) did in FACT become God in the Flesh in John 1:14! The Father & Holy Spirt do NOT have a Flesh Body like the Son has ( ever since the Incarnation of God the Word of John 1:1 in John 1:14 )! Case closed!
you have three Gods...end of story...

Incorrect. He is both God (Acts 2:21) and man (Acts 2:22).
Bro Johnny said his God became a man...therefore you are saying Johnny is wrong.

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

You are also wrong since the scripture says Jesus is a man and God approved him... If Jesus is a God and God approved him then you believe in multiple Gods

Bro Johnny said his God became a man...therefore you are saying Johnny is wrong.

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

You are also wrong since the scripture says Jesus is a man and God approved him... If Jesus is a God and God approved him then you believe in multiple Gods
You failed to highlight where He is called "Lord" in Acts 2:21. YHWH from Joel 3:5 (Septuagint) is applied to Him in this passage.

show how...Didn't you just post Jesus is both God and man? You are saying, Jesus is a God and his Father is a God and the HS is a God. They are not each other, are they?
They don't have to be each other. They are both God.

No mention of three Gods in the scripture, sir
Which scripture are you referring to? In the Holy Bible there is One God. The Father is God but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is God but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God but He is not the Son or the Father. There is one God.
Thirty six (36) scripture which address or refer to Jesus as God, Matt 1:23, Isa 9:6, Luke 7:16, John 1:1, 3, 4, 10, 14, 18, 10:33, 5:18,8: 58, 12;24, 14:9, 17:5, 10, 20:28, Act 20:28, Rom 9:5, 2 Cor 4:4, Col 1:14-16, 2:9, Eph 3:9, Heb 1:1:2-3, 8-12, 3:3, Phi 2:6, 1 Tim 1:1, 3:16, 6:15, Tit 2;13, 2 Pet 1:1, 1 John 5:20, Rev 17:14, 19;16, 22:12-13
Scripture which address or refer to the Holy Spirit as God. Acts 5:3-4, Acts 28:25-27., Acts 28:25-27, Heb 10:15-17, Heb 3:7-11

You failed to highlight where He is called "Lord" in Acts 2:21. YHWH from Joel 3:5 (Septuagint) is applied to Him in this passage.

I would like to comment on your statement, but first...

Did you mean to say Joel 3:5 or some other verse?

Joel 3:5... Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

Jesus was NOT Created because ALL things were Created Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! The ONLY created part of Jesus was His FLESH in John 1:14! He " Was God " and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 BEFORE He became incarnate ( God in the created Flesh ) in John 1:14! The JW's are the ones that Twist ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) John 1:3 by saying All things created AFTER He was created first! So are you a JW since you also think Jesus was created?! The scriptures ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) POINT Blank say AS IS that All things ( No exceptions ) were created Through/By Him! That CLEARLY means He eternally Existed as God ( the Word ) before He became God-Man in John 1:14! Only GOD ( TRINITY - FSHS ) pre-exists ALL Creation! Case closed!
You are totally confused about what is meant by "all things being created through Jesus", so let me enlighten you on it.

If I was to build a house, I would first start with a plan and which would be called a blueprint and after building my house, even though the blue print never had an actual hands on part in building the house, it would still be true that I built the house "through the blueprint".

This is similar to what is actually meant by all things being created through Jesus, for Jesus was the model God was looking at in the future who would fulfill his purpose in creating all things and Paul is actually speaking of this in Colossians 1:15-16 and also in Romans 8:29.

Therefore in this way, Jesus was the beginning of the creation as per Rev 3:14 and also the firstborn of the creation as per Romans 8:29 and Colossians 1:15-16 even though he was not the firstborn in regards to time, for he was the firstborn in God's purpose and plan and through which God created everything that he created.

John's use of the word Logos, is referring to God personified in his thought and reason that was centered on his future human Son Christ Jesus.

Therefore when the Logos became flesh, God's thought and reason or his plan and by which he created all things, was made a living sentient being in flesh and blood, and that is what John means and not that the Logos was a literal living sentient being and with The God in the beginning and as a second person of God.

Tertullian even revealed that he understood the Greek words used by John to mean this but because he was not of God, he twisted what God apparently showed him and added the idea that the Logos was a literal living person or second person of your false trinity god.

You are totally confused about what is meant by "all things being created through Jesus", so let me enlighten you on it.

If I was to build a house, I would first start with a plan and which would be called a blueprint and after building my house, even though the blue print never had an actual hands on part in building the house, it would still be true that I built the house "through the blueprint".

This is similar to what is actually meant by all things being created through Jesus, for Jesus was the model God was looking at in the future who would fulfill his purpose in creating all things and Paul is actually speaking of this in Colossians 1:15-16 and also in Romans 8:29.

Therefore in this way, Jesus was the beginning of the creation as per Rev 3:14 and also the firstborn of the creation as per Romans 8:29 and Colossians 1:15-16 even though he was not the firstborn in regards to time, for he was the firstborn in God's purpose and plan and through which God created everything that he created.

John's use of the word Logos, is referring to God personified in his thought and reason that was centered on his future human Son Christ Jesus.

Therefore when the Logos became flesh, God's thought and reason or his plan and by which he created all things, was made a living sentient being in flesh and blood, and that is what John means and not that the Logos was a literal living sentient being and with The God in the beginning and as a second person of God.

Tertullian even revealed that he understood the Greek words used by John to mean this but because he was not of God, he twisted what God apparently showed him and added the idea that the Logos was a literal living person or second person of your false trinity god.
Complete fiction and total denial of what scripture plainly reveals.

Back