Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Yes indeed His Son is part of the TRINITY - the TRUE GOD and He gives us ETERNAL life by ACCEPTING Him as or Lord God & Savior! Case closed as even Rev.1:8 calls Him ( The one who is to come - Post Trib. in Rev. 19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) " the Almighty "!!!! ---------------------------

Revelation 1:8​

New International Version​

8 “I ( Jesus Christ ) am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ who you have sent".

John 5:26 "For just as The Father has life in himself, so he has given unto the Son to have life in himself also".

John 6:57 "For just as (IN THE SAME WAY) The Living Father has sent me and I LIVE BECUASE OF THE FATHER, SO HE WHO EATS OF ME WILL LIVE BECAUSE OF ME.

Isaiah 46:9-10

9 Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.
10 I make known the end from the beginning,

from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say, ‘My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please.’

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day or hour no man knows, not the angels nor the Son but THE FATHER ONLY"

Good bye Rod.ney!

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ who you have sent".

John 5:26 "For just as The Father has life in himself, so he has given unto the Son to have life in himself also".

John 6:57 "For just as (IN THE SAME WAY) The Living Father has sent me and I LIVE BECUASE OF THE FATHER, SO HE WHO EATS OF ME WILL LIVE BECAUSE OF ME.

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day or hour no man knows, not the angels nor the Son but THE FATHER ONLY"

Good bye Rod.ney!
FYI HWA, the Son is both God and man, and as man He does not know the day & hour that He will fetch His Bride ( the True Church - Born again believers ) because His wedding ( marriage of the Lamb - Rev.19:7 ) is based upon the Traditional Jewish wedding, where the Father tells his son when he can go fetch his bride ( thus only the Father knows)! Thus you still remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16, by all those previous AS IS scriptures that I posted! So yes, Good bye HWA and have a nice life during the 7 years of Dan.9:27, as I will be in heaven for the wedding ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 in conjunction with Rev.19:7-8 ) while all those who have not accepted the True Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) as their Lord & Savior, get left behind on earth! I will come back with Him at the END of that Tribulation in my fine white Linnen ( Rev.19:8+14 )! Case closed!

Good bye Rod.ney!
FYI HWA, the Son is both God and man, and as man He does not know the day & hour that He will fetch His Bride ( the True Church - Born again believers ) because His wedding ( marriage of the Lamb - Rev.19:7 ) is based upon the Traditional Jewish wedding, where the Father tells his son when he can go fetch his bride ( thus only the Father knows)! Thus you still remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16, by all those previous AS IS scriptures that I posted! So yes, Good bye HWA and have a nice life during the 7 years of Dan.9:27, as I will be in heaven for the wedding ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 in conjunction with Rev.19:7-8 ) while all those who have not accepted the True Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) as their Lord & Savior, get left behind on earth! I will come back with Him at the END of that Tribulation in my fine white Linnen ( Rev.19:8+14 )! Case closed!

Sorry Rod.ney but Jesus didn't only say that he doesn't know the day or the hour but that ONLY THE FATHER DOES PERIOD and that makes all the difference in the world Rod.ney, for that means that he doesn't know at all period but that only the Father does know period.

Now let's see what kind of twisting of scriptures you will do with it now to make it fit with your false doctrine?

Also, your other verses cannot negate or contradict what Jesus himself said in John 17:3, John 5:26 or John 6:57 and therefore your running to the comfort of your confusion and misinterpretation about John 1:1-3 constantly, doesn't at all remove what Jesus said or meant in these passages that at all.

You cannot balance out scripture by one verse against another as though you were in a court of law seeking a preponderance of the evidence, for all scripture is inspired by God and if you have contradictions, you are not understand the scriptures correctly and you do have contradictions Rod.ney.

Good bye Rod.ney!
Indeed, eternal life is to know Father and Son. Can't know one without knowing the other.

Sorry Rod.ney but Jesus didn't only say that he doesn't know the day or the hour but that ONLY THE FATHER DOES PERIOD and that makes all the difference in the world Rod.ney, for that means that he doesn't know at all period but that only the Father does know period.

Now let's see what kind of twisting of scriptures you will do with it now to make it fit with your false doctrine?

Also, your other verses cannot negate or contradict what Jesus himself said in John 17:3, John 5:26 or John 6:57 and therefore your running to the comfort of your confusion and misinterpretation about John 1:1-3 constantly, doesn't at all remove what Jesus said or meant in these passages that at all.

You cannot balance out scripture by one verse against another as though you were in a court of law seeking a preponderance of the evidence, for all scripture is inspired by God and if you have contradictions, you are not understand the scriptures correctly and you do have contradictions Rod.ney.
Sorry HWA, but FYI again, Jesus Christ is Both God and Man ( as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 )! As God ( since He was the Word who made/created all things including humans as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) he is called everlasting father in Isaiah 9:6! So once again as a man He does not know when His Father will tell Him to go fetch His bride as per traditional Jewish wedding! As God He knows because the TRINITY knows all! So Here's Isaiah 9:6 AS IS HWA -------------------

Isaiah 9:6​

6 For to us a child ( Jesus ) is born,
to us a son ( Jesus ) is given,
and the government will be on his ( Jesus' ) shoulders.
And he ( Jesus ) will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ----------------------------------- So yes as God ( the Word of John 1:1 ) the everlasting Father, He knows when it will happen! Case closed and Good Bye again HWA!

Last edited:
Sorry HWA, but FYI again, Jesus Christ is Both God and Man ( as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 )! As God ( since He was the Word who made/created all things including humans as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) he is called everlasting father in Isaiah 9:6! So once again as a man He does not know when His Father will tell Him to go fetch His bride as per traditional Jewish wedding! As God He knows because the TRINITY knows all! So Here's Isaiah 9:6 AS IS HWA -------------------

Isaiah 9:6​

6 For to us a child ( Jesus ) is born,
to us a son ( Jesus ) is given,
and the government will be on his ( Jesus' ) shoulders.
And he ( Jesus ) will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ----------------------------------- So yes as God ( the Word of John 1:1 ) the everlasting Father, He knows when it will happen! Case closed and Good Bye again HWA!
Sorry Rod.ney, but if Jesus was God, then he would know the day or the hour of his own return as being both God and man but he not only tells us that he doesn't know it, but that ONLY THE FATHER DOES PERIOD and which clearly means that he doesn't know it at all and therefore he cannot be Almighty God Yahweh.

This is really a much bigger problem in your doctrine than what you would like to admit also,

For in Isaiah 46:9-10 below, God uses his omniscient ability to know the end from the beginning as the biggest proof that he alone is God and no one else beside him, here read it yourself, for the more you hear, the more responsible you are for what you hear also and just as Jesus said.

Isaiah 46:

and I will do all that I please.

While you trins want to quote Isaiah 9:6 all of the time, I find it interesting that none of the inspired writers of the NT ever used this verse as applied to Jesus, never the less, trins believe that the Father is not the Son nor the Spirit and the Son in not the Father or the Spirit and the Spirit is not the Father or the Son but they are three individual persons belonging to the same Divine substance of God.

Therefore your idea that Isaiah 9:6 doesn't even fit with your doctrine.

The fact is, that God himself called his own human representatives by his own title of "elohim", and he did this in Exodus 21:6 and 22:8-9 and in Isaiah 9:6 and in Psalm 45:6-7 and also in Psalm 82 that Jesus himself used to refute the false accusation of the Jews that he was making himself equal unto God only because he called God his Father.

However, God never called any of them by his actual name Yahweh and he didn't in Isaiah 9:6 either and by the way, all of the children with their particular names written in chapter 6-9 were children born at the time of the prophecy and therefore prophesies had an intended dual fulfilment and all speaking of human beings and not God/men.

The Jews believed that Isaiah 9:6 was originally written about Hezekiah because he was said to be the best ruler that Israel ever had, up until Jesus who in this case Hezekiah was the type of in the prophecy.

The words spoken in Isaiah 9:6 are only applied to the one being spoken of as God's representative and not as meaning that the one who they are applied to in the prophecy is Yahweh God himself and the same goes for all of those and especially also Psalm 45:6-7 which was quoted of Jesus in Hebrews 1:8-9.

For the one being anointed in Psalm 45:6-7 and Hebrews 1:8-9 has a God over him and who anoints him and God doesn't have another God over him.

Sorry Rod.ney, but if Jesus was God, then he would know the day or the hour of his own return as being both God and man but he not only tells us that he doesn't know it, but that ONLY THE FATHER DOES PERIOD and which clearly means that he doesn't know it at all and therefore he cannot be Almighty God Yahweh.

This is really a much bigger problem in your doctrine than what you would like to admit also,

For in Isaiah 46:9-10 below, God uses his omniscient ability to know the end from the beginning as the biggest proof that he alone is God and no one else beside him, here read it yourself, for the more you hear, the more responsible you are for what you hear also and just as Jesus said.

Isaiah 46:

and I will do all that I please.

While you trins want to quote Isaiah 9:6 all of the time, I find it interesting that none of the inspired writers of the NT ever used this verse as applied to Jesus, never the less, trins believe that the Father is not the Son nor the Spirit and the Son in not the Father or the Spirit and the Spirit is not the Father or the Son but they are three individual persons belonging to the same Divine substance of God.

Therefore your idea that Isaiah 9:6 doesn't even fit with your doctrine.

The fact is, that God himself called his own human representatives by his own title of "elohim", and he did this in Exodus 21:6 and 22:8-9 and in Isaiah 9:6 and in Psalm 45:6-7 and also in Psalm 82 that Jesus himself used to refute the false accusation of the Jews that he was making himself equal unto God only because he called God his Father.

However, God never called any of them by his actual name Yahweh and he didn't in Isaiah 9:6 either and by the way, all of the children with their particular names written in chapter 6-9 were children born at the time of the prophecy and therefore prophesies had an intended dual fulfilment and all speaking of human beings and not God/men.

The Jews believed that Isaiah 9:6 was originally written about Hezekiah because he was said to be the best ruler that Israel ever had, up until Jesus who in this case Hezekiah was the type of in the prophecy.

The words spoken in Isaiah 9:6 are only applied to the one being spoken of as God's representative and not as meaning that the one who they are applied to in the prophecy is Yahweh God himself and the same goes for all of those and especially also Psalm 45:6-7 which was quoted of Jesus in Hebrews 1:8-9.

For the one being anointed in Psalm 45:6-7 and Hebrews 1:8-9 has a God over him and who anoints him and God doesn't have another God over him.
The Mighty God of Isaiah 9:6 is The SAME Mighty God as in 10:21 and it AIN'T Hezekiah.
Case closed.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Hebrews 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man
What does Heb 2:9 mean? What was Jesus before "He was made a little lower than the angels?" Jesus said He was with the father "before the world" i.e. creation John 17:5. The angels were part of creation so what was Jesus before the angels?
Might want to read Philippians 2:6-11. That might help you.

What does Heb 2:9 mean? What was Jesus before "He was made a little lower than the angels?" Jesus said He was with the father "before the world" i.e. creation John 17:5.
Certainly, he was not God because God made him a little lower than the angels... The fact that he was with the Father his God tells me that he is not God.
The angels were part of creation so what was Jesus before the angels?
The angels were part of which creation? Please show in Genesis on what day God created the angels in the creation of this world.
Might want to read Philippians 2:6-11. That might help you.
You might want to re-read the scripture that you are referring to.

No, johnny Jesus tells us his father is God, and you refuse to believe it.

Jesus tells us that his father is God.
AND...
AND...
AND...

The Bible tells us (repeatedly, and repeatedly, and repeatedly) that Jesus IS GOD.

They aren't mutually exclusive, any more than my being a "son of man" is mutually exclusive with me being a "man".

AND...
AND...
AND...
and, and, and you don't believe Jesus...
The Bible tells us (repeatedly, and repeatedly, and repeatedly) that Jesus IS GOD.
No, it does not, Jesus said He has a God, but you don't believe Jesus. Jesus repeatedly prayed to his God. Why would a God have a God that he prays to?
They aren't mutually exclusive, any more than my being a "son of man" is mutually exclusive with me being a "man".
Is it your contention that God is the son of man?

and, and, and you don't believe Jesus...

No, it does not, Jesus said He has a God, but you don't believe Jesus. Jesus repeatedly prayed to his God. Why would a God have a God that he prays to?

Is it your contention that God is the son of man?
You don’t believe God.

Jesus is GOD and Abraham knew HIM.
you are funny... If Jesus is God in this scenario why is he saying his honour is nothing...and he keeps the commands of his father? Abraham knew that God would send the messiah...
54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

AND...
AND...
AND...

They just can't seem to fathom what is so simple to understand.

Certainly, he was not God because God made him a little lower than the angels... The fact that he was with the Father his God tells me that he is not God.
The angels were part of which creation? Please show in Genesis on what day God created the angels in the creation of this world.
You might want to re-read the scripture that you are referring to.
I don't need to reread Philp 2:6-11. I can read it in more than one language including the original. But you can't. I think I can say without concern about contradiction you will deliberately mistranslate at least one word, possibly two, to make it say what you want it to.

Back