Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

They cannot face biblical truth...which is why every time they are mentioned they change the subject or distort reality:

Rev. 3:12 ‘The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.
Christians love scripture and accept scriptural truths your cult twist and takes scripture out of context.

Notice that the Bible never says that Jesus is "God the Son" as trinitarians falsely say. What it says is that Jesus is "the Son of God", which is completely contrary to that falsehood. See how important it is to recognize that huge difference:

1 John 4:15 Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is God’s Son, God remains in union with such one and he in union with God.
... 5:5 Who can conquer the world? Is it not the one who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?

Trintiaries cannot conform their beliefs to the Scriptures, so they need to twist what they say. Many of them have expressly told me that they know things that the inspired writers of the Bible did not know. Because of that arrogance they have gotten into so many lies.

Analyze to see:

"the Son of God" __ Biblical truth;
"God the Son" __ Trinitarian lie that NEVER appears in Scripture.

Jesus calls his beloved apostles "brothers." In the Trinitarian mind, God, the Creator of the Universe, has human brothers. How blasphemous!

Matt. 12:48 In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother.”

No it does not, in fact he cannot be. if God is his father...

The word is elohim, God also called Moses elohim...

Jesus is not God. Jesus has a God. Does Jesus have a God? or was he lying when he said his God?

You also recommend false doctrines that you cannot support.
That is why you do not know “my Lord and my God”

Jesus calls his beloved apostles "brothers." In the Trinitarian mind, God, the Creator of the Universe, has human brothers. How blasphemous!

Matt. 12:48 In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother.”
Hebrews 1:5
For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Notice that trinitarians say unabashedly "Okay, Jesus said it, but he didn't say that."

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

Trinitarians believe Jesus is the only true God; the Father is the only true God, the Holy Spirit is the only true God. So, how are we denying Jesus said the Father is the only true God?

They cannot face biblical truth...which is why every time they are mentioned they change the subject or distort reality:

Rev. 3:12 ‘The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

Trinitarians recognize and teach that Jesus, as man, recognized the Father as his God. How am I changing the subject or distorting reality? I think you just like to make baseless accusations.

If Jesus Christ had wanted his followers to think that he was God himself, wouldn't he have clearly told them so? Why did he teach them things that confirm just the opposite of that bizarre idea?

John 20:17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Jesus did clearly tell them he was God:
But Jesus answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I am working.” This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God. John 5:17-18.

So, according to John, Jesus was making himself equal to God.

In another discussion,

Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple. John 8:57-59.

Jesus claimed to have meet Abraham. The Jews asked him how. And, Jesus applied a divine title for
YHWH from Isaiah to himself. And the Jewish response was to stone him. Why do the Jews in Jesus' day keep on thinking Jesus is calling himself God while you ignore such?

Jesus said:

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, andthey follow me. 28 oI give them eternal life, and pthey will never perish, and qno one willsnatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me,1 sis greater thanall, and no one is able to snatch them out of tthe Father’s hand. 30 uI and the Father are one. John 10:27-30.

The Jews Jesus was talking with responded:

The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God." John 10:33.

Did Jesus say hay stop that, I didn't claim to be God? Nope, he doubled down:

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken—do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? John 10:34-36

In short, Jesus said if these wicked Judges who were called gods and yet were condemned for judging unjustly, who are you to judge me when I claim the Son of God?

Yes, Jesus looked to the Father as his God; he also taught he was God's equal, God. Maybe, you should form your theology from what it written in Scripture as opposed to imposing your theology onto Scripture.

God Bless

Last edited:
Notice that the Bible never says that Jesus is "God the Son" as trinitarians falsely say. What it says is that Jesus is "the Son of God", which is completely contrary to that falsehood. See how important it is to recognize that huge difference:

1 John 4:15 Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is God’s Son, God remains in union with such one and he in union with God.
... 5:5 Who can conquer the world? Is it not the one who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?
Whoever confesses Jesus is The Son of God, God DWELLS in him and he in God.
Who is he that overcomes the world, but he that believes Jesus is The Son of God.
ONLY Christians believe this.

ALL believers in Jesus Christ are spiritual brothers of Christ.

Trintiaries cannot conform their beliefs to the Scriptures, so they need to twist what they say. Many of them have expressly told me that they know things that the inspired writers of the Bible did not know. Because of that arrogance they have gotten into so many lies.

Analyze to see:

"the Son of God" __ Biblical truth;
"God the Son" __ Trinitarian lie that NEVER appears in Scripture.

The confusion of one who doesn't know how translations work. How would one write the Son of God in Greek? Answer: υἱὸς θεοῦ. How would one writ God the Son in Greek? Answer: υἱὸς θεοῦ. Arguments based upon the nuances of a translation are truly vacuous. You need to make better arguments because these are embarrassingly illogical.

God Bless

A man and his wife are one, but the man is not his wife... Jesus and the church, his bride will be one. But believers will not become Jesus. Jesus and God, his father are one, does not mean Jesus is God...
And if a hen and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half, how long would it take a bow-legged cockroach to shingle a roof???

Yes, it is because Jesus is God (Romans 10:13).
That does not help your argument... because God made Jesus Lord..
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

The confusion of one who doesn't know how translations work. How would one write the Son of God in Greek? Answer: υἱὸς θεοῦ. How would one writ God the Son in Greek? Answer: υἱὸς θεοῦ. Arguments based upon the nuances of a translation are truly vacuous. You need to make better arguments because these are embarrassingly illogical.

God Bless
Then you have more than one God...You have a God the son who is not God the Father and A God the HS who is not the God the son or the God the father... Three individual Gods...

Back