Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Well, thanks for confirming my words ... While I intend to talk about

Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?​

... obviously you are trying to talk about me. That is the reason why it is not worth continuing to try to dialogue with some people.

Have a good day.

Well, thanks for confirming my words ... While I intend to talk about

Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?​

... obviously you are trying to talk about me. That is the reason why it is not worth continuing to try to dialogue with some people.

Have a good day.

More defense mechanisms designed to protect Lilel01 from the Truth. BTW, I am not Oneness. I don't believe Jesus was God himself, i.e. Jesus is God the Father. I believe Jesus is the another person who is the same God as the Father. If you going to keep on with the drive by comments, at least make them meaningful.

God Bless

I have no thoughts about three persons who are god because the scripture does not say anything about three persons being God.

You are the one who asserts three persons make one God I simply disagree with you. Three individual persons each called God are three Gods in any language.

because each individual person is an individual God. You write it at every turn...God the father , God the son, and God the HS. three individual Gods.Each not the other.

So if the scripture does not say it, where did you get that teaching from?

Show me where the scripture says God is a trinity.

You do, you believe in God the father , God the son and God the Hs, each not the other...

I am not assuming you wrote it in your post that The father is God , the son is God and the HS is God. They are not each other are they? then they are three individual Gods

That makes no sense... You are saying Jesus sinned without sinning...That seems like an excuse for you to sin and claim sin without sinning.

That is a denial that God is Jesus' father. Are you saying that God is not Jesus' Father?

That is a gross misunderstanding on your part... The Jews were claiming that Jesus broke the sabbath and was claiming to be equal with God because he said God was his father.
If your lamb fell in a ditch and broke its leg on the sabbath will you leave it there? If your son must be circumcised on the eighth day after birth and that day is the sabbath will you circumcise or not? If your wife is giving birth on the sabbath and the midwife refuses to work on the sabbath and your wife has complications, and she and the baby die, who do you blame? If someone comes to rob you on the sabbath will you defend your property or will you let them take it all?

But you said John wrote Jesus broke the sabbath. Now you are equating Jesus with David...Breaking the Sabbath is a sin there is no such thing as sinning without sinning. It is either they broke it or they did not break it.

Both since you would agree David must also be the Lord of the sabbath if he is not guilty for eating shewbread on the sabbath.

Three true gods since they are not each other.

That is not logical since they are not each other.

Because you call each of them God and they are not each other...
Each Person is Person who is God.

Why are you disagreeing with me? Answer: because you assume three persons who are God makes three Gods. If you were just disagreeing with me because Scripture doesn't talk about it, you wouldn't be accusing me of believing in three Gods. You don't just say I disagree with you. You are accusing me of Tritheism. You need to justify that accusation. Asserting "Three individual persons each called God are three Gods in any language." IS AN ASSUMPTION!!!
I am disagreeing with you because the scripture does not say" three persons who are God". How did you come up with that? Your own doctrine says they are not each other therefore they cannot be the same God.

Why does "they are not each other" imply they are different Gods? Oh yeah, you're just assuming it again.
because they are not each other... That is what not each other means...If I owe you three hundred dollars and I take the same one hundred dollar bill and give it to you three times, do you get three hundred dollars? No, because it is the same one hundred dollar bill . In the same way, If I gave you three one hundred dollar bills they are not each other, therefore three different bills. So you have The father is God, the son is God and the HS is God three different Gods because they are three different persons each not the other.

because they are not each other... That is what not each other means...If I owe you three hundred dollars and I take the same one hundred dollar bill and give it to you three times, do you get three hundred dollars? No, because it is the same one hundred dollar bill . In the same way, If I gave you three one hundred dollar bills they are not each other, therefore three different bills. So you have The father is God, the son is God and the HS is God three different Gods because they are three different persons each not the other.
Comparing God to dollar bills.
How asinine can one get??????????

God rested from CREATION, NOT upholding His creation or healing.
God's system runs on auto pilot...God does not have to restart the sun every morning neither does he have to come personally to heal your cuts and bruises...God rested from all his works.
Genesis 2:3
And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Comparing God to dollar bills.
How asinine can one get??????????
That is not comparing God to a dollar bill. I simply showed the ignorant people the difference between three things that are not each other and three things that are the same one thing. Perhaps you should be looking at sesame street, one of these things is not like the others. Clearly, you don't have a clue what each is not the other means.

God's system runs on auto pilot...God does not have to restart the sun every morning neither does he have to come personally to heal your cuts and bruises...God rested from all his works.
Genesis 2:3
And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
He rested from CREATION.
He is continually working.
Runs on auto pilot????Another asinine statement.

No, it does not. Everything the scriptures reveal is written.
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

He rested from CREATION.
OOOK so who created you?
He is continually working.
So did he not rest?
Runs on auto pilot????
If not then we are not his creation.
Another asinine statement.
No, it is the truth you reject. You have a God person who died, did he not? What happened to the other two God persons when the third died? Seeing they are the same God?

Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
How does that help your argument,
2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
You are posting a pre-Jesus passage sir.

Why are you disagreeing with me? Answer: because you assume three persons who are God makes three Gods. If you were just disagreeing with me because Scripture doesn't talk about it, you wouldn't be accusing me of believing in three Gods. You don't just say I disagree with you. You are accusing me of Tritheism. You need to justify that accusation. Asserting "Three individual persons each called God are three Gods in any language." IS AN ASSUMPTION!!!
I am disagreeing with you because the scripture does not say" three persons who are God". How did you come up with that? Your own doctrine says they are not each other therefore they cannot be the same God.

How did we come up with three persons who are the same God? Good question. I'm not even faulting you for denying it when you don't see it in Scripture. This is a perfectly good rational interaction with Scripture. But, taking from "they are not each other" and inferring " they cannot be the same God." is that same assumption, irrational leap in logic, you keep on making.

How do we get the Trinity from Scripture? The Trinitarian wording is a logical inference from the teachings of Scripture. Throw out all the wordings, throw out the history, throw out the creeds, how can one tell if someone is a Trinitarian? Trinitarians believe five basic things:

1. There is only one God. (Deut 6:4)
  2. The Father is God. (John 8:54)
  3. The Son is God. (John 1:1, 3, 18; 5:118; 8:58; 20:28; etc)
  4. The Holy Spirit is God. (Acts 5:3-4)
  5. The Father, Son, and Spirit are relationally/personally distinct. (John 14:16-17, 26; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)

If one believes these five things, then they are a Trinitarian; everything else is word choice. Does Scripture teach each of the five? Most definitively. Would you disagree with one or most of these? Maybe, but then, we can argue about something meaningful as opposed to whether or not my wording is found in Scripture. Because, that's just silly.

Why does "they are not each other" imply they are different Gods? Oh yeah, you're just assuming it again.
because they are not each other... That is what not each other means...If I owe you three hundred dollars and I take the same one hundred dollar bill and give it to you three times, do you get three hundred dollars? No, because it is the same one hundred dollar bill . In the same way, If I gave you three one hundred dollar bills they are not each other, therefore three different bills.

That's clearly not what any Trinitarian means when they say not each other. Why do you think a physical analogy can be applied to God like this? We believe they are the same "what" while being different "who"s. Compare that to your hundred dollar bill analogy? Oh yeah, they are not even close to being the same idea. You talking "what"s and "what"s, and I'm talking "what"s and "who"s. You need to do more than just assert that each who is a distinct what.

So you have The father is God, the son is God and the HS is God three different Gods because they are three different persons each not the other.

They are not the other person. That doesn't mean they are not the same God.

God Bless

Back