Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

The truth is Yesh

The truth is Jesus is God in the form of Man in whose imag you were created. We can't divide Him between God and Man. The false doctrine has been around since a long time. His Body is not from dust like Adam's corruptible body of dust. His body was prepared from heaven. How could He say He is The Bread from heaven if He got Body from Mary. I'm here to uproot all traditional false doctrines we inherited by means of tradition. He would not have been qualified to offer his Body as sin offering had He got His body from Mary (body of dust).

T
In the form of man=Man.

Read what Jesus said in John 4:13-14+25+26 ---------------

John 4:13-26​

New International Version​

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”
The commandments lead to life. Ouch!

WRONG, as Jesus POINT Blank said Himself ( in John 14:6 ) that He is the way, truth. and life and that NO one comes to the FATHER except THROUGH Him ( Jesus Christ )! Case closed!
He wasn't speaking of himself, but of the commandments. He spoke in parables. Ouch!

Perhaps, you should comment on the extended thought as opposed to breaking it up.

Jesus became man. Therefore, that he didn't know all things, only did what the Father dictated, confined to earth, etc. are expected.
There is no problem, you just saw a problem by assuming I'm talking about essence when I was talking about image.

You do realize there is a difference between claiming God consists of three persons as a truism and arguing for the Trinity.

God being three persons is my position, not a truism. You asked how this works from my perspective. Therefore, any response necessary takes my perspective as a given for the sake of argumentation.

Trinitarians have alway talked about the two natures of Christ. As man, Jesus as a man relates to the godhead as a creature. As God, Jesus relates to the godhead as God. No problem here.

I've already explained this. See above.

No, this shows Jesus with respect to his human nature bowed to God. This does not show that as God Jesus was bowing to God.

God Bless
If Jesus' dual-nature was with him in the flesh, how can you say both didn't bow to the God?

Since you don't hold that God being 3 persons is a truism, then why believe in it?

Perhaps, you should comment on the extended thought as opposed to breaking it up.
Jesus became man. Therefore, that he didn't know all things, only did what the Father dictated, confined to earth, etc. are expected.
There is no problem, you just saw a problem by assuming I'm talking about essence when I was talking about image.
You do realize there is a difference between claiming God consists of three persons as a truism and arguing for the Trinity.
God being three persons is my position, not a truism. You asked how this works from my perspective. Therefore, any response necessary takes my perspective as a given for the sake of argumentation.
Trinitarians have alway talked about the two natures of Christ. As man, Jesus as a man relates to the godhead as a creature. As God, Jesus relates to the godhead as God. No problem here.
I've already explained this. See above.
No, this shows Jesus with respect to his human nature bowed to God. This does not show that as God Jesus was bowing to God.
If Jesus' dual-nature was with him in the flesh, how can you say both didn't bow to the God?

Jesus' dual nature wasn't with him in the flesh. Jesus in the flesh is an expression of his humanity.

Since you don't hold that God being 3 persons is a truism, then why believe in it?

Because Scripture teaches:
  1. There is only one God. (Isaiah 43:10; Deut 6:4)
  2. The Father is that God. (1 Corinthians 8:6)
  3. The Son is that God. (John 1:1; Titus 2:13; Romans 9:5 etc)
  4. The Spirit is that God. (Acts 5:3-4)
  5. The Father, Son and Spirit are personally distinct. (John 14:16, 26; Matthew 28:19)

The acceptance of these five truths logically requires one to believe in a Triune God. If you disagree with one of those statements, then make your case or ask your question.

God Bless

Certainly the Scripture says that THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD...but it doesn't say you have to guess who he is, because it specifically states WHO THAT GOD IS:

1 Cor. 8:4 (...) we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no God but one. 5 For even though there are those who are called “gods,” whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 6 there is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and we through him.

Whoever has another god or more, or a group of gods that he imaginatively numbers as one, is simply part of that world that is spoken of there, which has many other different gods. Jesus himself said that the Father is the only true God (John 17:3).

Trinitarians are rebellious and disobedient people, who don't even pay attention to Jesus, even if they think they are Christians.

Deut. 6:4 “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. 5 You must love Jehovah your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength."

Jesus' dual nature wasn't with him in the flesh. Jesus in the flesh is an expression of his humanity.
Then he wasn't God in the flesh, nor God and man. We don't find Jesus praying or kneeling to himself in Heaven while on earth.

Well, we disagree here because I don't acknowledge the NT as authoritative nor scripture. So you to convince me otherwise

5. The Father, Son and Spirit are personally distinct. (John 14:16, 26; Matthew 28:19)

The acceptance of these five truths logically requires one to believe in a Triune God. If you disagree with one of those statements, then make your case or ask your question.
You haven't proven any are truth. Though I will concede I do believe 1 and 2.

Don't you think by arguing each person is God, and each is distinct, the conclusion is they are each distinct gods?

God Bless
Likewise

Last edited:
Then he wasn't God in the flesh, nor God and man.

Why? As man, Jesus was man. As God, Jesus was God. It's that simple.

We don't find Jesus praying or kneeling to himself in Heaven while on earth.

Why on earth would you say "to himself"?

DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
Well, we disagree here because I don't acknowledge the NT as authoritative nor scripture. So you to convince me otherwise

Sir, if your not a Christian, if you don't believe in the NT, why are you arguing with us about doctrines based upon those Scriptures?

DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
You haven't proven any are truth. Though I will concede I do believe 1 and 2.

Belief in the Trinity is based upon the revelation of the NT. One must first submit to Jesus and his revelation before one can interact with the justification for this doctrine.

Don't you think by arguing each person is God, and each is distinct, the conclusion is they are each distinct gods?

Nope, because the over arching belief is in the oneness of God. Not to mention verses like Matthew 28:19 which distinguishes between the three while expressing the unity of the three in being the one God YHWH.

God Bless

Why? As man, Jesus was man. As God, Jesus was God. It's that simple.
You haven't proven the later. It's that simple.

Why on earth would you say "to himself"?
Because if he's truly God, there's no need to pray or bow to anyone.

Sir, if your not a Christian, if you don't believe in the NT, why are you arguing with us about doctrines based upon those Scriptures?
First off, yes I'm Jewish and don't believe in Jesus. I personally like finding discrepancies in the NT and how differently Christians feel about Jesus - some just a man and others divine.

Belief in the Trinity is based upon the revelation of the NT. One must first submit to Jesus and his revelation before one can interact with the justification for this doctrine.
That's a cop-out. Tanakh doesn't support a God the Son and the Spirit of Holiness is merely the Father, will, or prophetic message.

Nope, because the over arching belief is in the oneness of God.
Oneness is exclusively alone, one. That's how He created, Neh 9:6.

Not to mention verses like Matthew 28:19 which distinguishes between the three while expressing the unity of the three in being the one God YHWH.
It's interesting that Tanakh clearly says there's one YHWH, and one alone with that name, not three.

So, I don't take the NT serious on versus that many Christians take differently and are non-conclusive.

You would have a better chance of convincing me from a logical, rational stance outside of the NT.

God Bless
Likewise

Last edited:
John say’s the WORD was With and WAS GOD.
Then Jesus was with and was his father.
John presents the doctrine of the deity of Christ and affirms His co-eternal nature with God as Creator of the universe. He the WORD was always.
That means more than one God. You are not making sense. Co eternal means more than one eternal.
1 Thessalonians 5:21
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

That's the nonsense we always hear from Unitarians.
What is the nonsense? I said Jesus is a man...The scriptures say Jesus is a man...
Romans 5:15
But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
Did Yeshua teach He is God.
Nope
What God you are talking about you don't know.
The God who is Yeshus' father
The invisible and His image - same God with form and face.
If that is the case then Adam is God also. because God made Adam in his image also.
The more you deny the more you adhere to depravity - darkness where Satan is the king.
I am denying your false teachings. Satan is your king.

What is the nonsense? I said Jesus is a man...The scriptures say Jesus is a man...
Romans 5:15
But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Nope

The God who is Yeshus' father

If that is the case then Adam is God also. because God made Adam in his image also.

I am denying your false teachings. Satan is your king.
The Scriptures also say Jesus is God, who IS the EXACT IMAGE of The invisible God.
Adam was MADE in the image of God; Jesus Christ was NOT.

Back