Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

There is no time before creation. The beginning is the point of creation - Gen 1:1, John 1:1; 1John 1:1.
There is no recorded time before the creation of the heavens and the earth because time itself is only a concept. In biblical teaching, the earth is before the sun and hosts of heaven. The hosts of heaven were given for recording days, years ect.
Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Many a times God speaks of before the world - but must understand the world refers to the man/mankind - John 17:5. God so loved the world.... Well He didn't love stones or soil. John uses the peculiar word 'world' to refer to man/mankind and not before time of creation.
So you seem to be saying that God did not create the earth. Is the earth a part of creation? Yes or No?
Since in your view the world refers only to man/mankind, did God love some of man/mankind or all of man/mankind?

My tradition is Christian
Explain 6 days of creation
The earth is billions of years old
Who measured that time sir. Can a person remeasure yesterday? We know that a day consists of 24 hours because we have arranged that measurement for a day. But can anyone go back to remeasure yesterday or a week ago or a month ago? Without a birth record, no one can remeasure your age. So why on earth would you believe someone who says the earth is Xor Y years old?

What I've replied stands and contradicts the NT.

Of most importance are Jesus' knees and his bowing in the future. ;)
FYI again, yes your say so ( man's word ) CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in those scriptures in the NT, that the Holy Spirit inspired those certain Holy men to write! God's say so in those posted scriptures will ALWAYS Trump your say so! Jesus is BOTH fully God and fully human as a man with knees and is WORSHIPED as God ( the Word of John 1:1! Even His angels that were created through/by Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16, Worshiped Him in Heb.1:6 and the God the Father called Him " O God " in verse 8 ! He will sit on king David's throne in Jerusalem at His Post-Trib. return at the END of Dan.9:27, and be worshiped by those survivors of that Trib. as per Zech.14:4-16! Your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of those posted scriptures remains 100% rebuked as per God's say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

Sorry, neither Jesus refers to himself as the anointed in Daniel 9, and neither does the NT.

Jesus hasn't fulfilled anything. No twisting required. ;)

Maybe go bowling and try to hit something 🤔?
Thus you are AFRAID to admit you were WRONG when you stated on record on CARM that Dan.9 is NOT referenced in the NT! So here it is for all the READERS to see that I got you on that one and you should now ADMIT that you were 100% WRONG on that oner ----------------

Matthew 24:15
New International Version

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Matthew 24:15 Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11

FYI again, yes your say so ( man's word ) CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in those scriptures in the NT, that the Holy Spirit inspired those certain Holy men to write! God's say so in those posted scriptures will ALWAYS Trump your say so! Jesus is BOTH fully God and fully human as a man with knees and is WORSHIPED as God ( the Word of John 1:1! Even His angels that were created through/by Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16, Worshiped Him in Heb.1:6 and the God the Father called Him " O God " in verse 8 ! He will sit on king David's throne in Jerusalem at His Post-Trib. return at the END of Dan.9:27, and be worshiped by those survivors of that Trib. as per Zech.14:4-16! Your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of those posted scriptures remains 100% rebuked as per God's say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
The Tanakh contradicts the NT. You can't even address the fact that Jesus never says he's the fulfillment of Daniel 9. It's so funny. ;)

Thus you are AFRAID to admit you were WRONG when you stated on record on CARM that Dan.9 is NOT referenced in the NT! So here it is for all the READERS to see that I got you on that one and you should now ADMIT that you were 100% WRONG on that oner ----------------

Matthew 24:15​

New International Version​

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Matthew 24:15 Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11
I said that Jesus nor the NT references it directly to Jesus. ;)

It's important that you read carefully what I'm saying. You haven't addressed anything.

Swing low, sweet chariot...

Last edited:
So, this justifies trolling in your book?
Rotfl... what are you doing DOGB? You said you were done with me.

Oh, I'm making meaningful comments, unlike you.

DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
I never said I was moving on from the conversation. You just ordered me to move on.
Read the end of post #2848. You said you were moving on by your own volition.

So, you misinterpreted my statement saying I was moving on from commenting on that post to mean I'm moving on from the conversation? Maybe you shouldn't assume things.

This was meaningful? I've responded to rod.ney several times. Again, just because you don't like my answers doesn't mean they aren't meaningful.

Looks like your trolling me. I guess you like my stuff. ;)

So, you misinterpreted my statement saying I was moving on from commenting on that post to mean I'm moving on from the conversation? Maybe you shouldn't assume things.
So, you can't even admit that I didn't tell you to move on. You initiated it. Maybe be more clear in your answers?

Sorry, but that's a wuss move on your part. Like I can order you to move on. Rotfl...

Yes, please move on. Go lick your wounds.

Last edited:
This was meaningful? I've responded to rod.ney several times. Again, just because you don't like my answers doesn't mean they aren't meaningful.

I'm reading your comments and responding to what you are saying. You are throwing out one liners that ignore every point rod.ney makes. It doesn't matter how may times you responded to rod.ney. None of that justifies trolling.

Looks like your trolling me. I guess you like my stuff. ;)

How am I trolling you? Pointing out the vacuous nature of some of your responses may be unpleasant to you, but in these responses, I am attempting to clarify and strengthen communication. Such is the opposite of trolling.

DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
So, you can't even admit that I didn't tell you to move on. You initiated it. Maybe be more clear in your answers?
Sorry, but that's a wuss move on your part. Like I can order you to move on. Rotfl...
Yes, please move on. Go lick your wounds.

You did tell me to move on: "Then move on. I guess the new Adam didn't work out for you, and the incarnation never happened. Se la vi. ;)"
Those aren't your words? The first sentence is an imperative; is it not? How is this not you telling me to move on?

God Bless

I'm reading your comments and responding to what you are saying. You are throwing out one liners that ignore every point rod.ney makes. It doesn't matter how may times you responded to rod.ney. None of that justifies trolling.
I'm not trolling. I've answered everything.

How am I trolling you? Pointing out the vacuous nature of some of your responses may be unpleasant to you, but in these responses, I am attempting to clarify and strengthen communication. Such is the opposite of trolling.
I've answered. Your response is vacuous.

You did tell me to move on: "Then move on. I guess the new Adam didn't work out for you, and the incarnation never happened. Se la vi. ;)"
Those aren't your words? The first sentence is an imperative; is it not? How is this not you telling me to move on?
Yes, after you initiated. So like I said, please move on. Your words add no benefit.

God Bless
Bye 👋.

The Tanakh contradicts the NT. You can't even address the fact that Jesus never says he's the fulfillment of Daniel 9. It's so funny. ;)
FYI, the NT complements the Tanakh ( OT ) and NEVER CONTRADICTS it! Thus you are NOT correctly interpreting the OT when you come up with a contradiction! I Correctly interpret . both the OT & NT ( with the help of the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost ) because NONE of my views on the SAME Topic in both the OT & NT contradicts one another ( like your say so does - man's word )! So yes indeed your say so that contradicts is actually NOT funny because your salvation is a risk due to the FACT that you can ONLY come to God the Father THROUGH Jesus Christ ( the God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ), as He POINT Blank said so in John 14:6! Case closed! You need to stop rejecting Him as LORD & Savior and ask Him into your heart and to Forgive you from your SINS that He paid for on the cross with His shed blood that is on the altar in Heaven! He did not put it back in His body when He raised it as per John 2:19-21 because He stated it was Flesh & Bones ( Not Flesh & Blood ) in Luke 24:39, and that's because Flesh & Blood ( Not Flesh & Bones ) can NOT enter heaven as per 1 Cor.15:50! So read & Heed and be SAVED ( By accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior ) for Heavens sake! I won't even be able to tell you that I told you so in Heaven because you won't make it there if you have NOT accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into your life before you die!

I said that Jesus nor the NT references it directly to Jesus. ;)

It's important that you read carefully what I'm saying. You haven't addressed anything.

Swing low, sweet chariot...
#1 -You need to read carefully because it ( the Prophet Daniel in Matt.24:15 in the NT ) is indeed referenced to Jesus' " Immediate " post Trib. return ( in Matt.24:29-30 in the NT ) at the end of Dan.9:27! See what happens to your view when you do NOT include all the scriptures on the SAME Topic?! So yes you now have to admit that you were WRONG on that one! Case closed! -------------- #2 - Yes I did in #1 - so read Matt.24:15 in conjunction with Matt.24:29-30! ----------------- #3 - Yes about you who has it WRONG and not me that just PROVED it was in FACT reference in the NT! You remain rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted NT scriptures!

Sorry, neither Jesus refers to himself as the anointed in Daniel 9, and neither does the NT.

Jesus hasn't fulfilled anything. No twisting required. ;)

Maybe go bowling and try to hit something 🤔?
Read again Matt.24:15 and Matt.24:29-30 as Dan.9:27 is reference in Matt.24:15 and the " Immediate " return of Jesus is referenced as happening at the END of those seven years of tribulation in Dan.9:27! The GREAT -Trib. that never gets equaled in all history of the earth starts in the MIDDLE of that seven years! Thus the NT references it! Case closed!

#1 -You need to read carefully because it ( the Prophet Daniel in Matt.24:15 in the NT ) is indeed referenced to Jesus' " Immediate " post Trib. return ( in Matt.24:29-30 in the NT ) at the end of Dan.9:27! See what happens to your view when you do NOT include all the scriptures on the SAME Topic?! So yes you now have to admit that you were WRONG on that one! Case closed! -------------- #2 - Yes I did in #1 - so read Matt.24:15 in conjunction with Matt.24:29-30! ----------------- #3 - Yes about you who has it WRONG and not me that just PROVED it was in FACT reference in the NT! You remain rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted NT scriptures!
Again, nowhere does Jesus reference Daniel 9:24-27 regarding himself and neither does the NT.

You proved my point.

They couldn't. The temple hadn't been destroyed when Jesus died. Paul's letters were written before the gospels. And even after the destruction no one in the NT directly ties the verses to Jesus. It's a major hole in your theory. ;)

Last edited:
Read again Matt.24:15 and Matt.24:29-30 as Dan.9:27 is reference in Matt.24:15 and the " Immediate " return of Jesus is referenced as happening at the END of those seven years of tribulation in Dan.9:27! The GREAT -Trib. that never gets equaled in all history of the earth starts in the MIDDLE of that seven years! Thus the NT references it! Case closed!
Find me the specific NT verse that references Jesus to Daniel 9:24-27. It's nowhere.

Last edited:
FYI, the NT complements the Tanakh ( OT ) and NEVER CONTRADICTS it!
Really? Gen 15:4-5 is clear that the seed of Abraham are like the stars. Paul lies and says it's one person. Nothing is mentioned of Messiah being a Nazarene. Leviticus 11 contradicts Paul on what is clean. Etc.

Thus you are NOT correctly interpreting the OT when you come up with a contradiction! I Correctly interpret . both the OT & NT ( with the help of the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost ) because NONE of my views on the SAME Topic in both the OT & NT contradicts one another ( like your say so does - man's word )! So yes indeed your say so that contradicts is actually NOT funny because your salvation is a risk due to the FACT that you can ONLY come to God the Father THROUGH Jesus Christ ( the God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ), as He POINT Blank said so in John 14:6!
And he says elsewhere the commandments lead to live. Between the Proverbs and Psalms, the law is said to be the way, truth, and light.

Case closed! You need to stop rejecting Him as LORD & Savior and ask Him into your heart and to Forgive you from your SINS that He paid for on the cross with His shed blood that is on the altar in Heaven! He did not put it back in His body when He raised it as per John 2:19-21 because He stated it was Flesh & Bones ( Not Flesh & Blood ) in Luke 24:39, and that's because Flesh & Blood ( Not Flesh & Bones ) can NOT enter heaven as per 1 Cor.15:50! So read & Heed and be SAVED ( By accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior ) for Heavens sake! I won't even be able to tell you that I told you so in Heaven because you won't make it there if you have NOT accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into your life before you die!
My salvation isn't dependent on a man with knees that will bow to the true God himself.

Isaiah 45:23
By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Read your Hebrews 5:7. Prosenekas. Jesus offered the prayers of a penitent.

Last edited:
Back