Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

I'm reading your comments and responding to what you are saying. You are throwing out one liners that ignore every point rod.ney makes. It doesn't matter how may times you responded to rod.ney. None of that justifies trolling.

How am I trolling you? Pointing out the vacuous nature of some of your responses may be unpleasant to you, but in these responses, I am attempting to clarify and strengthen communication. Such is the opposite of trolling.

You did tell me to move on:
"Then move on. I guess the new Adam didn't work out for you, and the incarnation never happened. Se la vi. ;)"
Those aren't your words? The first sentence is an imperative; is it not? How is this not you telling me to move on?

God Bless
Hey, if you're interested, here's an OP I created with you in mind. ;)

Thread 'God wanted human sacrifices for atonement of sin?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/god-wanted-human-sacrifices-for-atonement-of-sin.10667/

I'm reading your comments and responding to what you are saying. You are throwing out one liners that ignore every point rod.ney makes. It doesn't matter how may times you responded to rod.ney. None of that justifies trolling.
I'm not trolling. I've answered everything.

Then you should have said so as opposed to posting something vacuous like "No mention of Jesus in Isaiah.", "The Father spoke.", "Oh, I see. Greek and Roman mythology." and "The case was closed when he was created, bled and died." None of these responded to the statements made by 101G or Rod.ney. They were disparaging remarks that simply ignored the nuance of the other position. FYI, 101G isn't even a Trinitarian. If you don't call this trolling, what would you call acontextual, disparaging statements like this?

DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
How am I trolling you? Pointing out the vacuous nature of some of your responses may be unpleasant to you, but in these responses, I am attempting to clarify and strengthen communication. Such is the opposite of trolling.
I've answered. Your response is vacuous.

In what way is my response vacuous? Giving excuses for your claims doesn't necessarily mean you answered anything. And given that you haven't even bothered to deal with the actual comments in these excuses, your "answers" seem empty. You are defending treating people poorly while refusing to admit that you treated people poorly.

DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
You did tell me to move on: "Then move on. I guess the new Adam didn't work out for you, and the incarnation never happened. Se la vi. ;)"
Those aren't your words? The first sentence is an imperative; is it not? How is this not you telling me to move on?
Yes, after you initiated. So like I said, please move on. Your words add no benefit.

And? You misinterpreted my statement and then ordered me to move on from the conversation. These are facts. The very fact that you wish to move on with the last word proves you know you were wrong while not being not willing to admit it. If these words are of no benefit, you would have simply ignored me. Respond with humility or indignation, either way, there is benefit. In fact, you could just say I disagree with your assessment without any further comment. In that situation, further discussion likely has no benefit. But as long as you respond with vacuous, spiteful comments like the above, calling out your heart of stone has benefit.

God Bless

Then you should have said so as opposed to posting something vacuous like "No mention of Jesus in Isaiah.", "The Father spoke.", "Oh, I see. Greek and Roman mythology." and "The case was closed when he was created, bled and died." None of these responded to the statements made by 101G or Rod.ney. They were disparaging remarks that simply ignored the nuance of the other position. FYI, 101G isn't even a Trinitarian. If you don't call this trolling, what would you call acontextual, disparaging statements like this?

In what way is my response vacuous? Giving excuses for your claims doesn't necessarily mean you answered anything. And given that you haven't even bothered to deal with the actual comments in these excuses, your "answers" seem empty. You are defending treating people poorly while refusing to admit that you treated people poorly.

And? You misinterpreted my statement and then ordered me to move on from the conversation. These are facts. The very fact that you wish to move on with the last word proves you know you were wrong while not being not willing to admit it. If these words are of no benefit, you would have simply ignored me. Respond with humility or indignation, either way, there is benefit. In fact, you could just say I disagree with your assessment without any further comment. In that situation, further discussion likely has no benefit. But as long as you respond with vacuous, spiteful comments like the above, calling out your heart of stone has benefit.

God Bless
Dude, grow up. I've replied ample times to all.

Just move on.

to all,
as the topic states, "Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?"
OT scripture, Jeremiah 31:31 " Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" (AND THAT COVENANT IS THE NEW TESTAMENT).
Jeremiah 31:32 " Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"
Jeremiah 31:33 " But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." (what LAW?, the LAW OF LOVE, Micah 6:8 " He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" BINGO there it is...... now where are the 10 commandents? in the term "LOVE".

Jeremiah 31:34 " And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

was this prophecy fulfilled? yes, scripture #1. 1 John 2:20 " But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things." who is the Holy ONE? answer scripture #2. John 14:26 " But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." scripture #3. and who is the comforter? the Lord Jesus our mediator and advocate. #4. John 14:18 " I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did on the day of Pentecost.

another prophecy fulfilled, JOEL 2:28 & 29, the GIVING of his, JESUS, spirit to teach us... 1 Corinthians 2:13 " Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." Corinthians 2:14 " But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

another prophecy fulfilled.

PICJAG, 101G.

to all,
as the topic states, "Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?"
OT scripture, Jeremiah 31:31 " Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" (AND THAT COVENANT IS THE NEW TESTAMENT).
Jeremiah 31:32 " Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"
Jeremiah 31:33 " But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." (what LAW?, the LAW OF LOVE, Micah 6:8 " He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" BINGO there it is...... now where are the 10 commandents? in the term "LOVE".

Jeremiah 31:34 " And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

was this prophecy fulfilled? yes, scripture #1. 1 John 2:20 " But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things." who is the Holy ONE? answer scripture #2. John 14:26 " But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." scripture #3. and who is the comforter? the Lord Jesus our mediator and advocate. #4. John 14:18 " I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did on the day of Pentecost.

another prophecy fulfilled, JOEL 2:28 & 29, the GIVING of his, JESUS, spirit to teach us... 1 Corinthians 2:13 " Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." Corinthians 2:14 " But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

another prophecy fulfilled.

PICJAG, 101G.
Rotfl...

John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Can you discern that Jesus is saying he isn't the God, isn't the Father, and isn't where the Father is?

Again, nowhere does Jesus reference Daniel 9:24-27 regarding himself and neither does the NT.

You proved my point.

They couldn't. The temple hadn't been destroyed when Jesus died. Paul's letters were written before the gospels. And even after the destruction no one in the NT directly ties the verses to Jesus. It's a major hole in your theory. ;)
Yes I proved your POINT to be WRONG because I posted the NT scriptures ( Matt.24:15 & 24:29-31 ) that clearly references Dan.9:27 in verse 15 and LINKS it with Jesus in His Post Trib. return where He ( God-Man ) will split the Mt. of Olives as His feet touch down there ( where He left in Acts chapter one to ascend up to Heaven 40 days after He raised His dead body as He said He would do in John 2:19-22! So like I correctly stated, all these posted scriptures in both the NT & OT clearly rebukes your twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 - man's word ) asper God's say so in 2 Tim.3:16, that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! The Apostle Paul ( when Saul ) was a Jew of Judaism like you before the resurrected Jesus Christ met with him on the road to Damascus ( Acts 9:1-22 - Read it Jewjitzu ) and blinded him for having Christians killed! Jesus gave him instructions of what to now do and Saul had his name changed to Paul!

Find me the specific NT verse that references Jesus to Daniel 9:24-27. It's nowhere.
Here it is -----------------------

Matthew 24:15​

New International Version​

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Matthew 24:15 Daniel 9:27 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 24:29-31

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days ( of Dan.9:27 referenced in Matt.24:15 Jewjitzu )
    “‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[a]
    30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[b] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming ( the resurrected Jesus Christ in His Glorified Flesh & bone body of Luke 24:39, Jewjitzu ) on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[c] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
    Read full chapter

Footnotes​

Matthew 24:29 Isaiah 13:10; 34:4
    Matthew 24:30 Or the tribes of the land
    1. Matthew 24:30 See Daniel 7:13-14. -------------------------------------- FYI the Temple will get rebuilt in the FIRST half of Dan.9:27 when that covenant ( peace treaty in the Middle East ) is confirmed by the AC, just after the Bride of Christ ( the True Church - His body of born again believers ) is Caught Up to Heaven ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) for the Wedding of the Lamb - Jesus Christ ) in Rev.19:7-8!---------------------- Case closed !

Really? Gen 15:4-5 is clear that the seed of Abraham are like the stars. Paul lies and says it's one person. Nothing is mentioned of Messiah being a Nazarene. Leviticus 11 contradicts Paul on what is clean. Etc.

And he says elsewhere the commandments lead to live. Between the Proverbs and Psalms, the law is said to be the way, truth, and light.

My salvation isn't dependent on a man with knees that will bow to the true God himself.

Isaiah 45:23
By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Read your Hebrews 5:7. Prosenekas. Jesus offered the prayers of a penitent.
When you find yourself in hell for rejecting Jesus Christ as your LORD & Savior, do not say that you were not told about John 14:6 in GOD's NT! Case closed! You have to ACCEPT Him in order to get to Heaven where His Father is!

Yes I proved your POINT to be WRONG because I posted the NT scriptures ( Matt.24:15 & 24:29-31 ) that clearly references Dan.9:27 in verse 15 and LINKS it with Jesus in His Post Trib. return where He ( God-Man ) will split the Mt. of Olives as His feet touch down there ( where He left in Acts chapter one to ascend up to Heaven 40 days after He raised His dead body as He said He would do in John 2:19-22! So like I correctly stated, all these posted scriptures in both the NT & OT clearly rebukes your twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 - man's word ) asper God's say so in 2 Tim.3:16, that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! The Apostle Paul ( when Saul ) was a Jew of Judaism like you before the resurrected Jesus Christ met with him on the road to Damascus ( Acts 9:1-22 - Read it Jewjitzu ) and blinded him for having Christians killed! Jesus gave him instructions of what to now do and Saul had his name changed to Paul!
Nope, nowhere does Jesus say he's the fulfillment of Daniel 9:25-27. Neither does the NT. Making reference to the end times doesn't mean Jesus fulfilled any of it.

When you find yourself in hell for rejecting Jesus Christ as your LORD & Savior, do not say that you were not told about John 14:6 in GOD's NT! Case closed! You have to ACCEPT Him in order to get to Heaven where His Father is!
I'll find Jesus kneeling next to you on both knees looking up to my God.

Here it is -----------------------

Matthew 24:15​

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Matthew 24:15 Daniel 9:27 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 24:29-31

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days ( of Dan.9:27 referenced in Matt.24:15 Jewjitzu )
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[a]
    30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[b] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming ( the resurrected Jesus Christ in His Glorified Flesh & bone body of Luke 24:39, Jewjitzu ) on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[c] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
    Read full chapter

Footnotes​

Matthew 24:29 Isaiah 13:10; 34:4
    Matthew 24:30 Or the tribes of the land
    1. Matthew 24:30 See Daniel 7:13-14. -------------------------------------- FYI the Temple will get rebuilt in the FIRST half of Dan.9:27 when that covenant ( peace treaty in the Middle East ) is confirmed by the AC, just after the Bride of Christ ( the True Church - His body of born again believers ) is Caught Up to Heaven ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) for the Wedding of the Lamb - Jesus Christ ) in Rev.19:7-8!---------------------- Case closed !
Interesting because Daniel 9 doesn't reference the son of man.

After the destruction of the temple, none of the signs immediately happened.

So, how do you think Daniel 9:25-27 is in reference to Jesus?

Interesting because Daniel 9 doesn't reference the son of man.

After the destruction of the temple, none of the signs immediately happened.

So, how do you think Daniel 9:25-27 is in reference to Jesus?
#1 - FYI again Dan.9:27 in the OT does not reference the son of man ( Jesus ) as you correctly stated here! BUT the NT that you affirmed does not reference Daniel 9:7 as referencing son of man ( Jesus ) returning " Immediately " after those 7 years ( specifically after the 2nd half - 3.5 years - called the Great Trib. ) is in Fact mentioned in Matt.24:15 & 29-31! Yes the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD, but it will get rebuilt in the first half of the still future Dan.9:27, so the AOD mentioned in Matt.24:15 as spoken of Daniel in Dan9:27 ( referenced in Matt.24:15 ) can get rebuilt! ----------------- #2 - The Jews have are already found a red heifer and made some of the Temple furnishings that are needed! They are now waiting for that Peace Treaty ( the covenant for one seven [ 7 years ] in Dan.9:27 to happen - so the building of that Temple will start! Thus Immediately AFTER Dan.9:27, the son of man ( Jesus ) will return as so stated in Matt.24:29-31 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 and Zech.14:4-16! -------- #3 - Dan.9:25-26 references Jesus ( not mentioned there, but in the NT son of man [ Jesus ] that you said is not referenced in the NT ) as coming on the scene ( Nisan - Psalm Sunday - March 30th of 33 AD ) at the END of the 7+62 sevens ( 69 sevens ) and getting cut off ( Crucifixion ) 4 days later AFTER that 69th seven on Nisan April 3rd of 33 AD! He Raised His dead body 3 days later on Nisan April 6th of 33 AD as He said He would do in John 2:19-22! So now it is TIME for you to admit that you were 100% WRONG to say the NT does not reference Dan.9:27 in Matt.24:15 as when the Son of man ( Jesus ) will Immediately return return at the END of the still future Dan.9:27 ( mentioned in Matt.24:15 ) as per Matt.24:29-31! Case closed!

#1 - FYI again Dan.9:27 in the OT does not reference the son of man ( Jesus ) as you correctly stated here! BUT the NT that you affirmed does not reference Daniel 9:7 as referencing son of man ( Jesus ) returning " Immediately " after those 7 years ( specifically after the 2nd half - 3.5 years - called the Great Trib. ) is in Fact mentioned in Matt.24:15 & 29-31! Yes the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD, but it will get rebuilt in the first half of the still future Dan.9:27, so the AOD mentioned in Matt.24:15 as spoken of Daniel in Dan9:27 ( referenced in Matt.24:15 ) can get rebuilt! ----------------- #2 - The Jews have are already found a red heifer and made some of the Temple furnishings that are needed! They are now waiting for that Peace Treaty ( the covenant for one seven [ 7 years ] in Dan.9:27 to happen - so the building of that Temple will start! Thus Immediately AFTER Dan.9:27, the son of man ( Jesus ) will return as so stated in Matt.24:29-31 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 and Zech.14:4-16! -------- #3 - Dan.9:25-26 references Jesus ( not mentioned there, but in the NT son of man [ Jesus ] that you said is not referenced in the NT ) as coming on the scene ( Nisan - Psalm Sunday - March 30th of 33 AD ) at the END of the 7+62 sevens ( 69 sevens ) and getting cut off ( Crucifixion ) 4 days later AFTER that 69th seven on Nisan April 3rd of 33 AD! He Raised His dead body 3 days later on Nisan April 6th of 33 AD as He said He would do in John 2:19-22! So now it is TIME for you to admit that you were 100% WRONG to say the NT does not reference Dan.9:27 in Matt.24:15 as when the Son of man ( Jesus ) will Immediately return return at the END of the still future Dan.9:27 ( mentioned in Matt.24:15 ) as per Matt.24:29-31! Case closed!
So Jesus nor the NT references specifically Daniel 9:25-27 with respect to Jesus. Thank you.

So Jesus nor the NT references specifically Daniel 9:25-27 with respect to Jesus. Thank you.
MUST be you have a reading comprehension PROBLEM because I have posted those scriptures ( Matt.24:15 + 29-31 ) for you to read and Matt.24:15 references the prophet Daniel ( Dan.9:27 ) about the AOD and then verses 29-31 references the son of man ( Jesus Christ ) as RETURNING " Immediately " AFTER those 7 years of Dan.9:27! So again the NT in Matt.24:15-31References Daniel 9 & the Son of man ( Jesus ) on the SAME topic! Case closed! Want me to post them again so the readers can see your misunderstanding?!!!!!!

MUST be you have a reading comprehension PROBLEM because I have posted those scriptures ( Matt.24:15 + 29-31 ) for you to read and Matt.24:15 references the prophet Daniel ( Dan.9:27 ) about the AOD and then verses 29-31 references the son of man ( Jesus Christ ) as RETURNING " Immediately " AFTER those 7 years of Dan.9:27! So again the NT in Matt.24:15-31References Daniel 9 & the Son of man ( Jesus ) on the SAME topic! Case closed! Want me to post them again so the readers can see your misunderstanding?!!!!!!
So, you're saying the son of man comes after Daniel 9:25-27 not during them, correct?

So, you're saying the son of man comes after Daniel 9:25-27 not during them, correct?
FYI again He came ( 1st coming Jewjitzu ) in Dan.9:25-26 and was cut off ( Crucified ) because national Israel ( most of the Jews, but NOT all of them - such as Mary & His Apostles etc. ) rejected Him as their promised Messiah of Isaiah 9:6! What I am correctly now telling you ( because you WRONGFULLY said the NT does NOT reference Dan.9, specifically verse 27 in conjunction with Jesus, the son of man ) is that He will RETURN ( 2nd coming Jewjitzu " Immediately " AFTER Dan. 9:27 ( as the AOD is mentioned in both Matt.24:15 & Dan.9:27 ) transpires in the future as per Matt. 24:15-31! All of Dan.9:24-26 has already transpired! Dan.9:27 has yet to happen! Case closed!

FYI again He came ( 1st coming Jewjitzu ) in Dan.9:25-26 and was cut off ( Crucified )
Actually, nowhere does the NT call out these verses in reference to Jesus. And Jesus doesn't reference them to himself as the fulfillment.

because national Israel ( most of the Jews, but NOT all of them - such as Mary & His Apostles etc. ) rejected Him as their promised Messiah of Isaiah 9:6!
These verses are specific to Hezekiah, Isaiah 9:6-7, as he is tied to the zeal of the Lord in other places, Isaiah 37:30-32, 2 Kings 19:29-31.

What I am correctly now telling you ( because you WRONGFULLY said the NT does NOT reference Dan.9, specifically verse 27 in conjunction with Jesus, the son of man ) is that He will RETURN ( 2nd coming Jewjitzu
It doesn't. My point was all of Daniel 9:25-27.

" Immediately " AFTER Dan. 9:27 ( as the AOD is mentioned in both Matt.24:15 & Dan.9:27 ) transpires in the future as per Matt. 24:15-31! All of Dan.9:24-26 has already transpired! Dan.9:27 has yet to happen! Case closed!
Sorry, Jesus isn't the fulfillment.

Actually, nowhere does the NT call out these verses in reference to Jesus. And Jesus doesn't reference them to himself as the fulfillment.

These verses are specific to Hezekiah, Isaiah 9:6-7, as he is tied to the zeal of the Lord in other places, Isaiah 37:30-32, 2 Kings 19:29-31.

It doesn't. My point was all of Daniel 9:25-27.

Sorry, Jesus isn't the fulfillment.
Sorry, your say so ( man's word ) will never refute those scriptures that I posted! And again concerning Dan.9:27, you are on record on CARM as stating the NT does not reference the prophet Daniel chapter 9 in connection with Jesus ( Son of man )! I proved the NT references the Prophet Daniel in Matt.24:15 and it is SPECIFIC to verse 27 as Matt.24:29-31 specifically says the son of man ( Jesus ) will Immediately return at the END of that Tribulation mentioned by Daniel's Prophecy in Matt.24:15! So stop the runaround and admit to the readers on CARM that you were 100% Wrong to say that in one of your previous post on CARM! It doesn't matter if you don't believe the NT because the FACT is you stated the NT does NOT reference Dan.9 in conjunction with Jesus ( the son of man ), and it does in those scriptures that I posted in Matt.24 ! Case closed! AND BTW those other verses ( Dan.9:25+26 ) are about Jesus coming the 1st time and getting cut off by crucifixion even if you do not believe that either! The NT is GOD's inspired word just as much as the OT is ( believe it or not and you will find out on your judgment day )! Thus Jesus is in FACT the fulfilment and you will see that on your judgment day when you stand before Him ( the Judge )!

Last edited:
Sorry, your say so ( man's word ) will never refute those scriptures that I posted! And again concerning Dan.9:27, you are on record on CARM as stating the NT does not reference the prophet Daniel chapter 9 in connection with Jesus ( Son of man )!
It doesn't say anywhere in the NT nor does Jesus say he's the fulfillment of the anointed one expected in Daniel 9:25-27.

I proved the NT references the Prophet Daniel in Matt.24:15 and it is SPECIFIC to verse 27 as Matt.24:29-31 specifically says the son of man ( Jesus ) will Immediately return at the END of that Tribulation mentioned by Daniel's Prophecy in Matt.24:15!
That's great. And none of that has anything to do with Daniel 9:25-27. Being that Jesus as the son of man isn't in the context, you can't say he fulfilled it. You've admitted already this was true. And being that Jesus hasn't been around in over 2000 years, you can't really say he's fulfilled Matthew 24:29-31 either. ;)

So stop the runaround and admit to the readers on CARM that you were 100% Wrong to say that in one of your previous post on CARM! It doesn't matter if you don't believe the NT because the FACT is you stated the NT does NOT reference Dan.9 in conjunction with Jesus ( the son of man ), and it does in those scriptures that I posted in Matt.24 ! Case closed! AND BTW those other verses ( Dan.9:25+26 ) are about Jesus coming the 1st time and getting cut off by crucifixion even if you do not believe that either! The NT is GOD's inspired word just as much as the OT is ( believe it or not and you will find out on your judgment day )! Thus Jesus is in FACT the fulfilment and you will see that on your judgment day when you stand before Him ( the Judge )!
Sorry, you still haven't shown anything.

It doesn't say anywhere in the NT nor does Jesus say he's the fulfillment of the anointed one expected in Daniel 9:25-27.

That's great. And none of that has anything to do with Daniel 9:25-27. Being that Jesus as the son of man isn't in the context, you can't say he fulfilled it. You've admitted already this was true. And being that Jesus hasn't been around in over 2000 years, you can't really say he's fulfilled Matthew 24:29-31 either. ;)

Sorry, you still haven't shown anything.
You must be BLIND, as the readers of Matt.24:15 can CLEARLY see the Prophet Daniel mentioned in the NT and it is SPECIFIC to Dan.9:27 of the OT, as Matt.24:29-31 in the NT states that the son of man ( Jesus ) will " Immediately " RETURN ( 2nd coming Jewjitzu ) at the END of the 7 years of Tribulation of the referenced prophet Daniel ( Dan.9:27 ) in verse 15 of Matt.24 in our NT! You WRONGFULLY stated ( on record on CARM ) that it is NOT reference in our NT ( it clearly is in Matt.24:15-31, And yes His 1st coming & getting cut off is mentioned in Dan.9:25-26 ( this already happened, but Not verse 27 that is still future )! Case closed on your say so that it is not! So here it is again for the readers to see what you are completely BLIND to -------------------

Matthew 24:15-31​

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ( AOD ) ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming ( 2nd coming ) of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man ( Jesus ) coming ( 2 coming - Post Trib. of Dan.9:27 Jewjitzu - it is still FUTURE - it has NOT happened yet ) on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Matthew 24:15 Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11
  2. Matthew 24:29 Isaiah 13:10; 34:4
  3. Matthew 24:30 Or the tribes of the land
  4. Matthew 24:30 See Daniel 7:13-14.

Last edited:
Back