Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Tanakh doesn't say so. That's all that matters.
FYI Tanakh ONLY contains GOD's OT scriptures! The NT scriptures are also GOD's inspired say so! Thus case closed on your WRONG say so ( Man's word ) that only the Tanakh has GOD's inspired say so!

More likely yours did. ;)

And that's the problem. A bias towards seeing what they want to see.

So what?

Again, there's nothing at all in context related to the Jubilee years. It's made up.
There is also nothing about their literal lifespan of 120 years. Calculate and see through Genesis. You will also not find this literally applicable to all mankind anywhere in scriptures. Besides, without the NT, one can never understand what YHWH meant in Gen 6:3. I rest my case.

Find me where Tanakh says Messiah has 2 comings.
Don't need to since GOD's inspired Word in the NT tells us in Matt.24:29-30 & Acts 1:11! But if you want to really know FYI it is in Zech.14:4-16 for His 2nd coming since the Jews of Judaism had Him cut off ( crucified ) at His 1st coming in Dan.9:24-25 due to their unbelief! Thus at the END of the still future Dan.9:27 , His feet will touch down upon the Mt. of Olives causing it to split as per Zech.14:4! Both OT & NT complement each other on those Facts! Case closed!

Last edited:
There is also nothing about their literal lifespan of 120 years. Calculate and see through Genesis. You will also not find this literally applicable to all mankind anywhere in scriptures.
I said nothing that it is the lifespan of man. Most likely, it is the time left before the flood occurred.

Besides, without the NT, one can never understand what YHWH meant in Gen 6:3. I rest my case.
Your Jubilee years isn't supported in the context. I rest my case.

Don't need to since GOD's inspired Word in the NT tells us in Matt.24:29-30 & Acts 1:11! But if you want to really know FYI it is in Zech.14:4-16 for His 2nd coming since the Jews of Judaism had Him cut off ( crucified ) at His 1st coming in Dan.9:24-25 due to their unbelief! Thus at the END of the still future Dan.9:27 , His feet will touch down upon the Mt. of Olives causing it to split as per Zech.14:4! Both OT & NT complement each other on those Facts! Case closed!
You still don't get it. Tanakh doesn't discuss two comings of Messiah. You're making up stuff above.

You still don't get it. Tanakh doesn't discuss two comings of Messiah. You're making up stuff above.
No, you are the one making up your WRONG say so that contradicts the scriptures ( GOD Word ) that I posted! The posted scriptures Trump your say so! Case closed!

No, you are the one making up your WRONG say so that contradicts the scriptures ( GOD Word ) that I posted! The posted scriptures Trump your say so! Case closed!
You didn't show where two comings of Messiah are prophesied. You assumed and read into passages in the Tanakh. 😞

It's null and a fraud.
Once again it is just your WRONG say so ( Man's word ) as OPPOSED to GOD's say so in His inspired scriptures that I posted! You'll see just how WRONG you are on judgment day and it will then be Too Late for your free gift of salvation! Case closed!

You didn't show where two comings of Messiah are prophesied. You assumed and read into passages in the Tanakh. 😞
WRONG again, I showed it in both the OT ( Dan.9:24-26 for 1st coming & Zech.14:4-16 - 2nd coming ) & NT ( Acts 1:11 - 2nd coming )! Your say so ( man's word ) remains rebuked by those posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

Once again it is just your WRONG say so ( Man's word ) as OPPOSED to GOD's say so in His inspired scriptures that I posted! You'll see just how WRONG you are on judgment day and it will then be Too Late for your free gift of salvation! Case closed!
It's still null and void.

Back