Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

God has an image, but it isn't physical, Gen 1:27-28, Exodus 34:6-7.
another ERROR, God is invisible, so that LIE want work.
He spoke to creation. And since nothing in creation has His image as man does, He didn't mention His image in their creation.
another ERROR, when God said LET ..... US, or when he said, LET there be, let is a conditional on what he, he, he, want done. now again ... your last chance who is the the US and the OUR in verse 26?

:ninja:

another ERROR, God is invisible, so that LIE want work.
I didn't say God's image is visible, otherwise your idea of god is created.

The NT says God is the only and invisible and immortal. That wouldn't apply to Jesus. ;)

another ERROR, when God said LET ..... US, or when he said, LET there be, let is a conditional on what he, he, he, want done. now again ... your last chance who is the the US and the OUR in verse 26?
I've answered. Let is conditional? I think you mean "if".

Bye sushi 🍣 man.

Last edited:
I didn't say God's image is visible, otherwise your idea of god is created.
I've answered. Let is conditional? I think you mean "if".
those are nothing but excuses. if an IMAGE is not visible then it's NOT AN IMAGE. how dumb can one be. your last chance is expired. the reason you cannot answer is because of this,
God spoke to the creative elements in creating man like He did in the rest of creation, Gen 1:1-25.
that is nothing but Greek Mythology. LOL, LOL, LOL. the creative elements? LOL, LOL, God is the ONLY CREATOR, and he's no element.

you have been reproved.

those are nothing but excuses. if an IMAGE is not visible then it's NOT AN IMAGE. how dumb can one be. your last chance is expired. the reason you cannot answer is because of this,
I don't know... how dumb are you?

that is nothing but Greek Mythology. LOL, LOL, LOL. the creative elements? LOL, LOL, God is the ONLY CREATOR, and he's no element.
No, Greek mythology would have you believe that gods mate with females and produce offspring like in a virgin birth.

you have been reproved.
Not quite.

I love sushi 🍣 😋. I eat it up.

I don't know... how dumb are you?

No, Greek mythology would have you believe that gods mate with females and produce offspring like in a virgin birth.

Not quite.

I love sushi 🍣 😋. I eat it up.
#1. U don't even KNOW who created anything.

#2. U Don't have no clue who the US and the Our are in Genesis 1:26.

#3. U don't know that an Invisible source cannot produce a IMAGE. only can MANIFEST in one, Oh how stupid one is to conjure up that

other words U don't know NOTHING. ........... nothing from nothing leaves NOTHING. so see ya.

so from now on NOTHING, talk to the Hand..... 🖐

Jesus isn't invisible. ;)
to show how dumb, and stupid that statement is, Jesus the Christ is not INVISIBLE, but Jesus is ........ lol, lol, l.ol, Oh my God a double D.

u have no clue .... do U to what I just said........ because U are IGNORANT to the Word of God.

#1. U don't even KNOW who created anything.

#2. U Don't have no clue who the US and the Our are in Genesis 1:26.

#3. U don't know that an Invisible source cannot produce a IMAGE. only can MANIFEST in one, Oh how stupid one is to conjure up that

other words U don't know NOTHING. ........... nothing from nothing leaves NOTHING. so see ya.

so from now on NOTHING, talk to the Hand..... 🖐

So, you believe in Greek Mythology and created physical gods. Got it. ;)

Rotfl...

to show how dumb, and stupid that statement is, Jesus the Christ is not INVISIBLE, but Jesus is ........ lol, lol, l.ol, Oh my God a double D.

u have no clue .... do U to what I just said........ because U are IGNORANT to the Word of God.

Rotfl... Jesus didn't exist until after his birth. ;)

Rotfl... if you've bothered checking the rest of Tanakh, you'll see anyone from the womb is created and isn't God.

You'll also see that God's spirit rests on people never implying pregnancy.

Rotfl...
FYI, You COMPLETELY missed the CONTEXTUAL point of Luke 1:34-35! Mary asked Gabriel ( the angel that God sent to tell her that news ), how she could be pregnant when she was a Virgin and had NO sexual relation with any man as of yet! Thus God the Holy Spirit came upon her and the power of the most High ( God the Father ) caused that "flesh" ( John 1:14 ) of God the Word of John 1:1 to be formed in her womb as Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:26-35 tells us! FYI, I checked the OT ( your so called Tanakh ) and it ( Isaiah 9:6 ) CLEARLY agrees with John 1:1+14 in conjunction with Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:26-35, as it CLEARLY calls that Child ( Jesus Christ - your Messiah that you do not believe is your promised Messiah in Dan.9:25-26 ) to be born " Mighty God " and " Everlasting Father "! Even the OT in ( Psalm 22:16 ) tells of that cut off ( Dan.9:26 ) by crucifixion ( Pierced hands & feet with nails to the cross etc. )! And yes the divided His garments by casting lots ( Psalm 22:18 - OT in conjunction with Luke 23:24 & John 19:23-24 - NT! Case closed!

V27 says His image, not a plural. As I showed before, God spoke to the creative elements as He did in Gen 1:1-25. The physical image is from creation, the spiritual image is from God. It's pretty simple.

Otherwise, you're saying your god are gods. Too bad.

Yep, case is closed, unless you're an idolator.
FYI, GOD is out side of Time and nonphysical till John 1:14 happened to God the Word of John 1:1! Thus Jesus the God-Man ( John 1:1+14 ) is the Exact Image of the invisible GOD as per Col.1:15 ------------------
Colossians 1:15

The Supremacy of the Son of God

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. ----------------------------- Thus we are created in GOD's image of God the Son ( Jesus Christ ) ! And again, my GOD is not a god or gods, He is a Trinity ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ), which is why they are the " US & Our " that the Father ( included in that US & Our said in Gen.1:26! The " US & Our " ( FSHS ) is who created Adam in Gen.1:26!

FYI, You COMPLETELY missed the CONTEXTUAL point of Luke 1:34-35! Mary asked Gabriel ( the angel that God sent to tell her that news ), how she could be pregnant when she was a Virgin and had NO sexual relation with any man as of yet!
Yep, she was going to get pregnant by her husband via normal relations. That's what married people do. ;)

Thus God the Holy Spirit came upon her and the power of the most High ( God the Father ) caused that "flesh" ( John 1:14 ) of God the Word of John 1:1 to be formed in her womb as Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:26-35 tells us! FYI,
Yep, espikiazo, come upon, doesn't mean impregnate, and is no different than the spirit received by prophets, and they're not pregnant. ;)

Another point, Luke 2:22-24, when compared to Leviticus 12:1-8, specifically v2, shows that the woman gets pregnant, tazria, the Hebrew root for seed, sperm, and becomes unclean. I can't imagine you would think your god impregnated Mary and left her unclean, since he's supposed to be holy, but maybe you didn't think this through? ;)

Pregnancy outside of the legal marriage between Mary and Joseph would render the child a mamzer, Deut 23:2.

I checked the OT ( your so called Tanakh ) and it ( Isaiah 9:6 ) CLEARLY agrees with John 1:1+14 in conjunction with Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:26-35, as it CLEARLY calls that Child ( Jesus Christ - your Messiah that you do not believe is your promised Messiah in Dan.9:25-26 ) to be born " Mighty God " and " Everlasting Father "!
Jesus died and wasn't everlasting. ;) BTW, he wasn't Mighty God either as he was less than All Powerful, Omniscient, etc., in the flesh as attested to in Phil 2 and the rest of the NT. ;)

Last time I checked, Jesus is always referred to as the son, never the Father, and Jesus acknowledges this fact in John 20:17, and in Mat 16:17, that he isnt God, nor the Father, and God isn't flesh and blood. It's pretty ridiculous you using Isaiah 9:6 in light of these facts. ;)

Even the OT in ( Psalm 22:16 ) tells of
Yep, this Psalm is of David. The Psalm acknowledges the central person isnt God. V16 is mistranslated in your bibles and should be lions around hands and feet.

that cut off ( Dan.9:26 ) by crucifixion ( Pierced hands & feet with nails to the cross etc. )! And yes the divided His garments by casting lots ( Psalm 22:18 - OT in conjunction with Luke 23:24 & John 19:23-24 - NT! Case closed!
Yep, you've misapplied everything to Jesus.

BTW, nothing you're to say to me is anything new that I haven't heard. Try something new. ;)

Last edited:
FYI, GOD is out side of Time and nonphysical till John 1:14 happened to God the Word of John 1:1!
Well, God's spoken words resulted in the same manifestation in the rest of creation. Jesus is nothing special. Only the Father is credited with creation in Tanakh.

Thus Jesus the God-Man ( John 1:1+14 ) is the Exact Image of the invisible GOD as per Col.1:15 ------------------
Colossians 1:15

The Supremacy of the Son of God

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. ----------------------------- Thus we are created in GOD's image of God the Son ( Jesus Christ ) !
Tanakh doesn't say this at all.

And again, my GOD is not a god or gods, He is a Trinity ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ),
They are gods and not the God our fathers knew and are to be rejected.

which is why they are the " US & Our " that the Father ( included in that US & Our said in Gen.1:26! The " US & Our " ( FSHS ) is who created Adam in Gen.1:26!
Yep, you prove my point. God's image isn't physical and all men are created in that image. Jesus is nothing special.

Thank you!

Well, God's spoken words resulted in the same manifestation in the rest of creation. Jesus is nothing special. Only the Father is credited with creation in Tanakh.

Tanakh doesn't say this at all.

They are gods and not the God our fathers knew and are to be rejected.

Yep, you prove my point. God's image isn't physical and all men are created in that image. Jesus is nothing special.

Thank you!
The Father would NOT have said " US & Our " in Gen.1:26 if He alone ( and not God the Word & God the Holy Spirit also ) was to create Adam in their ( FSHS ) image! He said " Us & Our "! So the NT is Spot on to say " All things were Made/Created THROUGH/BY God the Word/Son of John 1:1 in John 1:3/Col.1:16! Thus you are 100% WRONG about what the OT teaches! The US & Our ( 3 Divine Persons - FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) were all involved with creation! Case closed!

Yep, she was going to get pregnant by her husband via normal relations. That's what married people do. ;)

Yep, espikiazo, come upon, doesn't mean impregnate, and is no different than the spirit received by prophets, and they're not pregnant. ;)

Another point, Luke 2:22-24, when compared to Leviticus 12:1-8, specifically v2, shows that the woman gets pregnant, tazria, the Hebrew root for seed, sperm, and becomes unclean. I can't imagine you would think your god impregnated Mary and left her unclean, since he's supposed to be holy, but maybe you didn't think this through? ;)

Pregnancy outside of the legal marriage between Mary and Joseph would render the child a mamzer, Deut 23:2.

Jesus died and wasn't everlasting. ;) BTW, he wasn't Mighty God either as he was less than All Powerful, Omniscient, etc., in the flesh as attested to in Phil 2 and the rest of the NT. ;)

Last time I checked, Jesus is always referred to as the son, never the Father, and Jesus acknowledges this fact in John 20:17, and in Mat 16:17, that he isnt God, nor the Father, and God isn't flesh and blood. It's pretty ridiculous you using Isaiah 9:6 in light of these facts. ;)

Yep, this Psalm is of David. The Psalm acknowledges the central person isnt God. V16 is mistranslated in your bibles and should be lions around hands and feet.

Yep, you've misapplied everything to Jesus.

BTW, nothing you're to say to me is anything new that I haven't heard. Try something new. ;)
#1 - Matt.1:20& Luke 1:32-35 says the Holy Spirit will come upon her and the power of the most High ( God the Father ) will cause her to conceive as a Virgin! That exactly why Joseph was going to privately put her away because he wrongfully though that some other human man caused her to get pregnant! Thus GOD sent an angel of the Lord to Joseph in a dream to tell him that God the Father & Holy Spirit caused the pregnancy as so stated in Matt.1:18-25 ----------------------------

Matthew 1:18-25​

New International Version​

Joseph Accepts Jesus as His Son​

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son ( the Child mentioned as " Mighty God " in Isaiah 9:6, that calls Him God the Word in John 1:1 before becoming flesh in John 1:14, Jewjitzu ) , and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” ( by shedding His Sin free Blood on the cross - the cut off mentioned in Dan.9:26. Jewjitzu )
22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). ( as per Isaiah 7:14, Jewjitzu )
24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he did not consummate their marriage ( have sex to produce Jesus' half brothers & sisters - Jewjitzu ) until she gave birth to a son. ( the one mentioned in Isaiah 9:6, Jewjitzu ) And he gave him the name Jesus. -------------------- Thus all the rest of your WRONG say so needs no response as #1 takes care of it! And yes I know you have heard it all before, BUT I posted GOD's say so in His inspired scriptures and you refuse to believe and you will find out just how wrong your say so ( man's word ) is on your judgment day!

Back