Did the Holy Spirit not understand that specific words have specific meanings ?

I say things that pop into my head :ROFLMAO:

Some people as the saying goes just rub you the wrong way :)

Noticed that .....

"Converted" twice.

Baptized in the Mormon church. (death)

Then baptized at a Pentecostal camp meeting. (death)

Pretty sure neither of them was me.

Becasue it wasn't.

The blood of Jesus accepted and applied by God’s Spirit as payment for my sins.
Why you and not your atheist neighbor?
Faith placed in God NOT men
What made you place your faith in God while others don't?
Can you attempt to answer this?

Why did you choose not to have your conscience seared? Why were you not afraid to have your sin exposed? Why did you love the Light more than the darkness?
Why are you so special?

what about you young man ?
To God.

If you keep asking:
“Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” (Rom 9:19)

I will answer you according to the word of God.

When you teach people that they are always saved as a result of their freewill good choices, and Jesus says it is not by the will of the flesh, are you being obedient to your self will, because you sure aren't being obedient to God.

To God.

If you keep asking:
“Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” (Rom 9:19)

I will answer you according to the word of God.

When you teach people that they are always saved as a result of their freewill good choices, and Jesus says it is not by the will of the flesh, are you being obedient to your self will, because you sure aren't being obedient to God.
God saves, man believes.

next

Yes.
Not man believes and then God saves.
Actually its the reverse- By grace you have been saved by faith. Faith precedes salvation. As Paul teaches elsewhere faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ- ie the gospel

Refuting your beliefs are way to easy.

next

Actually its the reverse- By grace you have been saved by faith. Faith precedes salvation. As Paul teaches elsewhere faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ- ie the gospel

Refuting your beliefs are way to easy.

next
I know that is what you believe.
You believe you deserve all the glory for your faith (synergism)
Glory to you man! Keep up the good work in leading people astray and having them glory in self like you do.

I know that is what you believe.
You believe you deserve all the glory for your faith (synergism)
Glory to you man! Keep up the good work in leading people astray and having them glory in self like you do.
thats your strawman/caricature and synergists give all the glory to God.

next

thats your strawman/caricature and synergists give all the glory to God.

next
Do you even know what synergism means?
Just by the definition of it you share in the Glory with God.

As I said before you will go to all lengths to give self glory.

Still waiting for you and your buddies to tell us what made you so much better that you were able to synergistically work with God in order for you to obtain your salvation?

Why are you guys so special while atheists are perishing.
Is God failing in His synergistic work in atheists. Just not sovereign enough hey!

Do you even know what synergism means?
Just by the definition of it you share in the Glory with God.

As I said before you will go to all lengths to give self glory.

Still waiting for you and your buddies to tell us what made you so much better that you were able to synergistically work with God in order for you to obtain your salvation?

Why are you guys so special while atheists are perishing.
Is God failing in His synergistic work in atheists. Just not sovereign enough hey!
do you even know what monergism is, calvinism, reformed theology, soteriology ?

It was way more challenging as a calvinist with non calvinists then it is now as a non calvinist with calvinists.

there is no challenge, yikes.

next......

yes, atonement soothes God's anger against us. He is now reconciled to the human race and each of us is called to be reconciled to Him, A 2 way street
So He is reconciled us but not really because unless your reconciled to Him then you suffer the penalty of non-reconcilation. Does that about cover it??

Why you and not your atheist neighbor?

What made you place your faith in God while others don't?
Can you attempt to answer this?

Why did you choose not to have your conscience seared? Why were you not afraid to have your sin exposed? Why did you love the Light more than the darkness?
Why are you so special?
I was drawn by the Father to the Son-heard the gospel during a revival- became convicted by the Holy Spirit-believed that Jesus died for my sins-repented- baptized-BORN AGAIN. Sorry that you took a short cut and did nothing but believe a lie.

Back