Did Trump cause the far/extreme left to show their bad ideology and behavior (more)?

john james

Did Trump cause the far/extreme left to show their bad ideology and behavior (more)?

Some say the far/extreme left showed things since 2016 that wasn't shown before to some that didn't follow or participate in politics.

Personally I've seen more since 2016 then I ever seen. I was alerted to the politization of things in 2015 with same sex attracted marriage happening. That is what made many Christians like myself get into politics more. Then I started to see how some was actively using bad ideologies to remove things from the U.S. culture and add horrible things to it.

I notice that the far/extreme left count on their process of over pushing things like a flood then many get used to it and stop fighting as much. Same thing happens with big and bad thing they push. Notice even on here, not to many talk about lgbt ideology and behavior anymore. It also can be because new threats come up by the far/extreme left that convince some to take their attention away, like attacks on Trump to get him out.

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

Some say the far/extreme left showed things since 2016 that wasn't shown before to some that didn't follow or participate in politics.

Personally I've seen more since 2016 then I ever seen. I was alerted to the politization of things in 2015 with same sex attracted marriage happening. That is what made many Christians like myself get into politics more. Then I started to see how some was actively using bad ideologies to remove things from the U.S. culture and add horrible things to it.

I notice that the far/extreme left count on their process of over pushing things like a flood then many get used to it and stop fighting as much. Same thing happens with big and bad thing they push. Notice even on here, not to many talk about lgbt ideology and behavior anymore. It also can be because new threats come up by the far/extreme left that convince some to take their attention away, like attacks on Trump to get him out.
Ummm...what? Except that you don't like the left and lgbt, what are you trying to say?

Buzzard

Yep;
------------------ The HouseTops Message ------------------------
And the Trump of God shall be heard thru out the Land

God has used Evil Men and Pagan Kings to accomplish his purposes
all thru the OT

When I posted this "The Trump of God" on BOTCW in 2003,
I had no idea it would be a man named Donald Trump
that would light the fuse, of the powder keg
that has been brewing in our Nation for years