Did you know...

BMS

Your mythology is based on a deity getting frisky with a betrothed woman then bugging out on her...
Human life begins at fertilized conception. Until we include all the unborn we will never have equality diversity and inclusion.

BMS

But their genitalia do function since they can still have penetrative sex like menopausal and infertile women and women using contraceptives, and some can also carry a pregnancy since female genitalia are undeveloped male genitalia. So you don't know what you are talking about.
But their genitalia dont function because the medical profession treat the genitalia as the sexual reproductive organs that they are. You seem to treat them merely as a body part for sticking in holes to get aroused by. That is another reason your worldview is removed from reality.
Furthermore the medical profession tend to typically treat them as female whereas you treat them as male.
Also the scientific and medical professional researvh shows the development of sexual reproductive organs doesnt begin until about 6 weeks after fertilisation and starts as a male development if the Y chromosome is present. So even in the case of swyer syndrome one can never say genitalia were ever one or the other.
So on the one hand we have the reality, the science, the medical profession which I agree with, and on the other we have the unreality of screeching wokery which is your worldview..
And it seems the gulf is growing wider by the day.

Last edited:

J regia

But their genitalia dont function because the medical profession treat the genitalia as the sexual reproductive organs that they are. You seem to treat them merely as a body part for sticking in holes to get aroused by. That is another reason your worldview is removed from reality.
Furthermore the medical profession tend to typically treat them as female whereas you treat them as male.
Also the scientific and medical professional researvh shows the development of sexual reproductive organs doesnt begin until about 6 weeks after fertilisation and starts as a male development if the Y chromosome is present. So even in the case of swyer syndrome one can never say genitalia were ever one or the other.
So on the one hand we have the reality, the science, the medical profession which I agree with, and on the other we have the unreality of screeching wokery which is your worldview..
The genitalia of menopausal women and persons with Swyer syndrome are still functional since over 99.9% of sexual activity has nothing whatsoever to do with reproduction.

BMS

The genitalia of menopausal women and persons with Swyer syndrome are still functional since over 99.9% of sexual activity has nothing whatsoever to do with reproduction.
As I said

J regia

As I said
But like the genitalia of menopausal women and infertile women and women using contraception, their genitalia are still fully functional for their personal use.

Kade Rystalmane

Thats the woke religion, its not science or Christainity
Why are you giving this guy time of day? You presented an argument: there are only two sexes based on two sex genes, X and Y. He isn't even knowledgeable enough to understand your argument, much less follow it. He brought up hermaphroditism, but you saw how quickly he dropped it when he learned how few cases there have been documented. It's so obviously outside the norm that even he recognized it as a bad argument. Then he switched over to another aberration that does not speak to the normal. He can't actually address the normal, only the aberrations. He knows that if he lets you keep him in the overwhelming majority of people, he loses. Instead, you let him drag you down these useless rabbit trails of non-reproducing genetic mutations that have no bearing on the discussion.

J cannot talk about X and Y. For you to be wrong, BMS, there has to be a W or a Z and there isn't. Don't let him drag you into his delusionary mud and don't waste your valuable time on a guy who isn't even competent enough to follow the affirmative case effectively. He doesn't even understand what you are saying.

BMS

It still doesn't change the fact that over 99.9% of sexual activity has nothing whatsoever to do with reproduction.
Wrong. The fact is 100% of sexual intercourse is to do with reproduction. The two organs designed are the reproductive organs and that applies to everyone. You feelings and arousal doesnt apply to everyone so its not a fact.

Kade Rystalmane

Nothing like poor mythology to hand-wave away basic biological facts - what created 'God'?

How did Mommy get knocked up?

Shorty shoulda spent more time with remedial science/biology instead of spending 30,000 hours doing 'surgery'.
Mythology? The Bible is one hundred percent truth and absolute evidence of the existence of Jehovah God. I'll put it up against your scientism any day of the week, chief.

1600 years. 40 human authors. Perfect harmony and no errors? That's Divine Guidance all the way.

J regia

Wrong. The fact is 100% of sexual intercourse is to do with reproduction. The two organs designed are the reproductive organs and that applies to everyone. You feelings and arousal doesnt apply to everyone so its not a fact.
WRONG. For normal people, over 99.9% of their sexual activity is not about reproduction.

BMS

Why are you giving this guy time of day? You presented an argument: there are only two sexes based on two sex genes, X and Y. He isn't even knowledgeable enough to understand your argument, much less follow it. He brought up hermaphroditism, but you saw how quickly he dropped it when he learned how few cases there have been documented. It's so obviously outside the norm that even he recognized it as a bad argument. Then he switched over to another aberration that does not speak to the normal. He can't actually address the normal, only the aberrations. He knows that if he lets you keep him in the overwhelming majority of people, he loses. Instead, you let him drag you down these useless rabbit trails of non-reproducing genetic mutations that have no bearing on the discussion.

J cannot talk about X and Y. For you to be wrong, BMS, there has to be a W or a Z and there isn't. Don't let him drag you into his delusionary mud and don't waste your valuable time on a guy who isn't even competent enough to follow the affirmative case effectively. He doesn't even understand what you are saying.
Essentially you are right Kade, if not at the least it takes my focus away from the truth and walk and spoils the thread for others. However the only thing I will say is that this worldview is taking over the world mainly because it has achieved a sufficient level of organisational capture.

But I think your advice is something I need to take on board, at least I think going forward I no longer respond to j regia.

Forgive me.

J regia

So what evidence do you have to support your claim that 100% of sexual intercourse by menopausal women and infertile women and women using contraception is to do with reproduction?

Kade Rystalmane

Essentially you are right Kade, if not at the least it takes my focus away from the truth and walk and spoils the thread for others. However the only thing I will say is that this worldview is taking over the world mainly because it has achieved a sufficient level of organisational capture.

But I think your advice is something I need to take on board, at least I think going forward I no longer respond to j regia.

Forgive me.
Nothing to forgive. These types anger me, too and you feel you have to answer it. We desire to give answer because that's the right thing to do (1 Pet. 3:15 and Prov. 26:5), but there comes a point where we keep on answering them and become foolish ourselves in so doing (Prov. 26:4). He doesn't want to learn. He absolutely won't change. He just wants to argue for argument's sake. He doesn't even know how to do so logically. He is just full of hate and murder. So when we feed these trolls, we only make them stronger. Best tactic to kill a troll is to ignore them. Like, literally put them on ignore. When they realize that no one is rising to their bait, they'll go find someone else to harass with their vitriol.

Your fight is noble. But fight smarter, not harder. Have a good one!

BMS

The reality is that the two sexes have corresponding genitalia for sexual intercourse and reproduction. Whether people are motivated to have intimacy or not doesnt change that reality. The woke religion is based on feelings but of course if the reason a man and a woman only have sex for pleasure 99% of the time, they will still need contraception to be sure they wont conceive and reproduce, their feelings wont prevent the reality.

Facts dont care about feelings But this does indicate the problem with pro-choice abortion. The fact is an unborn human being is getting murdered whether people feel they are or not for whatever reason they feel.

J regia

Mythology? The Bible is one hundred percent truth and absolute evidence of the existence of Jehovah God. I'll put it up against your scientism any day of the week, chief.

1600 years. 40 human authors. Perfect harmony and no errors? That's Divine Guidance all the way.
So what evidence do you have that the universe was created about 6000 years ago (Gen 1 Luke 3) given that there are ~two trillion visible galaxies and the speed of light is ~300,000 km/sec.

And from which extremely high mountain did Jesus see China and India and Rome (Matt 4:8), how did he fly up to a cloud in the sky (Acts 1:9-11)?

Kade Rystalmane

The reality is that the two sexes have corresponding genitalia for sexual intercourse and reproduction. Whether people are motivated to have intimacy or not doesnt change that reality. The woke religion is based on feelings but of course if the reason a man and a woman only have sex for pleasure 99% of the time, they will still need contraception to be sure they wont conceive and reproduce, their feelings wont prevent the reality.

Facts dont care about feelings But this does indicate the problem with pro-choice abortion. The fact is an unborn human being is getting murdered whether people feel they are or not for whatever reason they feel.
Exactly. The pro-baby-murder group don't want to talk about why sex feels good and why people want to have sex even if they don't want children. Sex feels good primarily so people will want to do the thing so that they have kids. If sex was painful or uncomfortable or even just boring, no binary sexual kind would ever reproduce in sufficient amounts to survive long.

They put the cart before the horse and say that sex is fun and that's why we have sex and oh, if a male and female have sex a baby might also happen. That's asinine. Wanting to kill the baby that is the result of that action? That's just vile.

Frankly, the only thing preventing me from personally meting out justice for that murder is the Bible, so they better pray to the God they don't believe in that I never stop believing in the Bible. God instituted governments to mete out justice in this life (Romans 13) and vengeance is God's, He will repay (Rom. 12:19) and I'm not arrogant or foolish enough to take that away from what God has ordained.

J regia

So what evidence do you have that the universe was created about 6000 years ago (Gen 1 Luke 3) given that there are ~two trillion visible galaxies and the speed of light is ~300,000 km/sec.

And from which extremely high mountain did Jesus see China and India and Rome (Matt 4:8), and how did he fly up to a cloud in the sky (Acts 1:9-11)?

J regia

IOW if people only have two or three children, then over 99.9% of their sexual activity has nothing whatsoever to do with reproduction unless you are claiming that most people only have sex two or three times in their lifetimes.

J regia

Alas you have not shown us any evidence to support your claim that there are only 500 or so hermaphrodites in the world, nor who actually checked out the genitalia of the other eight billion or so people.

Nor can you tell us how many super models have Swyer syndrome. https://nationalpost.com/news/0125-na-intersex

And the information from the Y chromosome only modifies the information from the X chromosome about gender, which is why male genitalia are simply modified female genitalia.

Last edited: