Did you vote Love or Hate?

DieBrille

It's a good question; how did you vote?
Why should anyone but a total moron allow the question to be framed in such a moronic fashion?If you think that is a good question it speaks volumes about you .Trump is busy tearing the electoral system apart and here you are dredging Carleson for dingbat talking points.

Thistle

Why should anyone but a total moron allow the question to be framed in such a moronic fashion?
I can see that comment comes from a real place of empathy. I'm touched by your sensitivity.
If you think that is a good question it speaks volumes about you .
I have some time. What does it say in volume one?
Trump is busy tearing the electoral system apart
Insisting that each state follow it's own election laws is "tearing the electoral system apart?" Thanks for the tip. I wouldn't have figured that out in a million years.
and here you are dredging Carleson for dingbat talking points.
It looks like an interview to me.

Torin

It's a good question; how did you vote?
For background, I'm influenced by Ayn Rand's Objectivism. I was going to vote for Biden at the beginning of 2020 because I thought he was more likely to appoint pro-choice Supreme Court Justices, but then BLM hit and the left went insane. I ended up voting straight Republican, including for (ugh!) President Rump, in order to send a message. (As it turned out, every candidate I voted for lost.)

Thistle

For background, I'm influenced by Ayn Rand's Objectivism. I was going to vote for Biden at the beginning of 2020 because I thought he was more likely to appoint pro-choice Supreme Court Justices, but then BLM hit and the left went insane. I ended up voting straight Republican, including for (ugh!) President Rump, in order to send a message. (As it turned out, every candidate I voted for lost.)
You're right where you belong. The Democrat Party no longer has room for policy discussions. You can only kiss the ring or be crushed by the Leviathan. Trump has not lost. Trump will win Pennsylvanian and I believe enough of what's left to put him over the top. Pennsylvania will go the the US Supreme Court and the Pennsylvania Court will be smacked down. [link]

DieBrille

Freedom of Speech: Your freedom of speech here comes with the responsibility to speak decently within the parameters of the rules. In other words, by registering, you agree not to be vulgar, divisive, insulting, profane, etc. (read all the rules). It help
Last edited by a moderator:

Temujin

You're right where you belong. The Democrat Party no longer has room for policy discussions. You can only kiss the ring or be crushed by the Leviathan. Trump has not lost. Trump will win Pennsylvanian and I believe enough of what's left to put him over the top. Pennsylvania will go the the US Supreme Court and the Pennsylvania Court will be smacked down. [link]
Really? Legal advice from YouTube? A transparent advertisement to buy gold in these troubled times? You really trust this over actual journalists, whatever side they are on?

Thistle

Really? Legal advice from YouTube? A transparent advertisement to buy gold in these troubled times? You really trust this over actual journalists, whatever side they are on?
You can't pretend you actually believe the legacy press. Giving each other Pulitzer Prizes for four solid years of super concentrated lying?

Temujin

You can't pretend you actually believe the legacy press. Giving each other Pulitzer Prizes for four solid years of super concentrated lying?
If it is lying. First you have to show that. When conservatives are shouting election fraud based on them mistaking the population of Georgia the state with Georgia the country, one must question their fact checking abilities.

Thistle

If it is lying. First you have to show that. When conservatives are shouting election fraud based on them mistaking the population of Georgia the state with Georgia the country, one must question their fact checking abilities.
“A Columbia Journalism Review poll released this year found that half of all Americans have ‘hardly any confidence at all’ in the media, which beat out even Congress as the institution for which the public has the lowest confidence,” Marc Thiessen writes in The Washington Post. [link]

Why don't I just use the lefts lazy argument of citing a poll? After all, what's good for the goose . . .

DieBrille

I can see that, that's just you way of saying that Trump is not such a bad guy after all. You're not going to get all misty on me are you?
Trump doesn't believe that "Turn the other cheek' garbage and neither does anyone who admires his 'counter punching.'
That's only one of the dingbat garbage you have to swallow to be a Trumpie.
It affects all of your thinking.
"Slunk . . . heap . . . garbage," get it all out. It's good for you.

He'll never get a second term that way.
But you will support him no matter what. Pitiful, isn't it?
Perhaps it's in the heap of the beholder.

Of course, you're too tough for all that mushy stuff.

Nobody is so stupid as to believe that mushy stuff. DUH.

Temujin

“A Columbia Journalism Review poll released this year found that half of all Americans have ‘hardly any confidence at all’ in the media, which beat out even Congress as the institution for which the public has the lowest confidence,” Marc Thiessen writes in The Washington Post. [link]

Why don't I just use the lefts lazy argument of citing a poll? After all, what's good for the goose . . .
People who only have confidence in stations that project their own ideas, like Newsmax for example, are morons in an echo chamber. If everyone is out of step except you, perhaps the fault is yours. Have you considered that, or is arrogance too strong a character trait?

Wow... After all this time and you still haven't figured out why Rand's Objectivism is a load of rubbish. And, if you truly adhere to it is likely to get you in trouble, or get you known as being a selfish wanker.

Thistle

Trump doesn't believe that "Turn the other cheek' garbage and neither does anyone who admires his 'counter punching.'
That's only one of the dingbat garbage you have to swallow to be a Trumpie.
It affects all of your thinking.
How do you suppose observing 50 years of Republican door mats wondering aimlessly around the political landscape in search of someone to surrender to. From my perspective I think that has definitely had the bigger impact.
But you will support him no matter what.
Good policy is good politics, so I should certainly think so.
Pitiful, isn't it?
The swamp is a little lower than it was four years ago, so there is still some work to do.
Nobody is so stupid as to believe that mushy stuff. DUH.
Peace on earth, blah, blah, blah, right? Call me a romantic. On the other hand, if the Crypt-Keeper does get in, you are certain to have all the wars you can stomach.

Separated at birth.

DieBrille

How do you suppose observing 50 years of Republican door mats wondering aimlessly around the political landscape in search of someone to surrender to. From my perspective I think that has definitely had the bigger impact.

Good policy is good politics, so I should certainly think so.

The swamp is a little lower than it was four years ago, so there is still some work to do.

Peace on earth, blah, blah, blah, right? Call me a romantic. On the other hand, if the Crypt-Keeper does get in, you are certain to have all the wars you can stomach.

Separated at birth.
What a lot of meaningless garbage.
It always ends this way with Trump supporters.
Thanks for the insight into your mental state

Whateverman

Wow... After all this time and you still haven't figured out why Rand's Objectivism is a load of rubbish. And, if you truly adhere to it is likely to get you in trouble, or get you known as being a selfish wanker.
Take it easy on Occam; he's a decent guy.

Do or say what you want, of course. I just think he's put some effort in arguing for Objectivism here, and didn't get much interest.