Did you vote Love or Hate?

Electric Skeptic

Do you suppose straw man arguments make your inane comments passable? You night knock on that reasoning.
Don't know. I never make them.
There were two slates of electors approved in the disputed states. Congress will have to choose between them. That is what happened.
No, there were not. There was one slate of electors chosen, and the states are not disputed. The 'GOP electors' are just a publicity stunt. They have zero standing.
It may never. It may simply be a matter of Congress choosing.
They have nothing to choose.
The only imagination at work here is your refusal to acknowledge that two slates of electors were appointed on the 14th. The rest is just the facts.
There were not two slates of electors; that's just fantasy.

Hypatia_Alexandria

Oh dear it appears that Thistle has swallowed copious amounts of the famed "Kool-Aid" and nothing anyone writes is going to change his opinion.

I suspect that over the next four years - if he continues posting to CARM - we will see him regularly challenging the Biden administration for its legitimacy while denigrating its policies. :)

Mr Laurier

Oh dear it appears that Thistle has swallowed copious amounts of the famed "Kool-Aid" and nothing anyone writes is going to change his opinion.

I suspect that over the next four years - if he continues posting to CARM - we will see him regularly challenging the Biden administration for its legitimacy while denigrating its policies. :)
Indeed. And accusing Biden of being a communist and a muslim. Both at the same time.

Thistle

Don't know. I never make them.
I see the advice of your grammar school debate coach is holding you in pretty good stead.
No, there were not.
Yes, there were.
There was one slate of electors chosen, and the states are not disputed.
Nothing is disputed that the orange-man-bad-press doesn't say is disputed? There, there, Electric Skeptic, it'll be okay. This is the wonderful thing about the left. history started at sunrise, so any notion that was not in their head when their alarm went off is impossible.
The 'GOP electors' are just a publicity stunt. They have zero standing.
And given that you are the one who gets to do the deciding, that must settle it right? This facility you have for settling issues could save us a lot of effort come next election. Don't bother about voting machines, we'll just log on to CARM and ask yuh.
They have nothing to choose.
If they count the Republican electors in the disputed states you may revisit this comment. What am I talking about? You've never revisited a comment in your life.
There were not two slates of electors; that's just fantasy.
Right, because history started this morning, and that notion wasn't in your head when your alarm rang. Always enlightening. You keep my finger right on the pulse of what the left refuses to believe.

Thistle

Don't these right-wing kooks just drive you up a wall? Take this guy for example:

Electric Skeptic

I see the advice of your grammar school debate coach is holding you in pretty good stead.

Yes, there were.

Nothing is disputed that the orange-man-bad-press doesn't say is disputed? There, there, Electric Skeptic, it'll be okay. This is the wonderful thing about the left. history started at sunrise, so any notion that was not in their head when their alarm went off is impossible.

And given that you are the one who gets to do the deciding, that must settle it right? This facility you have for settling issues could save us a lot of effort come next election. Don't bother about voting machines, we'll just log on to CARM and ask yuh.

If they count the Republican electors in the disputed states you may revisit this comment. What am I talking about? You've never revisited a comment in your life.

Right, because history started this morning, and that notion wasn't in your head when your alarm rang. Always enlightening. You keep my finger right on the pulse of what the left refuses to believe.
I'll just note that you had no actual response to anything I said - just the usual attacks on the left in general (including the particularly idiotic idea that leftists don't care about/know about history) and me in particular.

The fact remains that there are no 'Republican electors' in the battleground states; just the Democratic slate and a bunch of wannabe Republicans with no standing at all who are pretending for their gullible base.

Thistle

I'll just note that you had no actual response to anything I said
I missed the rhetoric class where the tell you how to respond to na na na na boo boo.
- just the usual attacks on the left in general (including the particularly idiotic idea that leftists don't care about/know about history) and me in particular.

The fact remains that there are no 'Republican electors' in the battleground states;
There is a slate Republican electors in the disputed states.
just the Democratic slate and a bunch of wannabe Republicans with no standing at all who are pretending for their gullible base.
Very clever, I see what you did there with the whole "gullible" thing.

Thistle

Post one.
iu

And he has a billion and a half friends just like him, on one crooked deal alone.

Electric Skeptic

I missed the rhetoric class where the tell you how to respond to na na na na boo boo.

There is a slate Republican electors in the disputed states.

Very clever, I see what you did there with the whole "gullible" thing.
Pretty much the same nothing response.