Did you vote Love or Hate?

Thistle

What a lot of meaningless garbage.
It always ends this way with Trump supporters.
Thanks for the insight into your mental state
What happened to the good old days when the left composed songs about peace, and love, and brotherhood. Not so much now that Trump co-opted those policies. Now they are "meaningless garbage." Don't shoot the messenger, wait, what am I thinking. You have been carpet bombing the messenger for four years now.

Bob1

What happened to the good old days when the left composed songs about peace, and love, and brotherhood. Not so much now that Trump co-opted those policies. Now they are "meaningless garbage." Don't shoot the messenger, wait, what am I thinking. You have been carpet bombing the messenger for four years now.
Trump lost... get over it.

Electric Skeptic

Actually, it's a constitutional republic.
That's why the election is based on an electoral college, rather than "popular vote".
I guess you skipped civics class, huh?
It is both a constitutional republic and a democracy. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I guess you skipped both civics and English class, huh (since you apparently can't even use a dictionary to find out what the words mean)?

Electric Skeptic

Trump "co-opted" the policies of peace, love and brotherhood? Seriously?

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Thistle

Why aren't you on that side now since no evidence of massive fraud has been presented yet? Don't you believe in innocent until proven guilty?
OIP.1yp2PIriBBUY2eqtYCLQYwHaE8

I believe I'll take your answer to that question first.

Thistle

OK, I'll accept the admission of your hypocrisy in that you believe every and any Trump lie without a shred of evidence.
So you are not going to answer your question? Okay . . . and this surprises absolutely no one. There is already a ton of evidence.

Thistle

Just none you can provide here. Got it. :)
"Turning to the 2020 election, there are multiple known instances where election workers were caught entering wrong numbers into the system that inflated Biden’s vote county relative to trump. Of course, in each case this is claimed to have been an accident, and, of course, there is absolutely no way of showing this is true.
Citation
State
Description
VA
In Fairfax County, a “clerical error” caused Biden votes to be inflated by roughly 100,000.
MI
Antrim county was initially reported as going to Biden. This was so implausible that votes were recounted and it actually went to trump. The initial miscount was due to “human error”.
MI
Democrat absentee votes in Oakland county were counted twice. Once correct, the result of the local election flipped for the republican.
. . .
We also have multiple eye witness accounts, mostly from election or postal workers, who claim that fraud was being engaged in and ballots were being wrongly discarded.
Citation
State
Description
MI
A city worker from Detroit claims he and fellow employees were told to back-date ballots that came in too late.
MI
Poll watcher and former assistant state AG Zachary Larsen filed an affidavit stating he had seen voter fraud being committed by election workers.
PA
“A Pennsylvania mail carrier has said in a sworn affidavit that he was ordered by supervisors to collect and submit late ballots, which he said supervisors then backdated so that they appeared to have been mailed in time.”
NV
“I personally witnessed disregard of signature verification as well as other irregularities,” the whistleblower said in the affidavit. “While working, I observed a significant number of signatures on mail-in ballots I believe did not match the name and should have been reviewed. When I asked the supervisors, [redacted] and others, about it, instead of taking the ballots to verify the signature in the electronic database, the supervisor told me to push the envelope through without verification.”
AZ
Based on sworn testimony, it is alleged that ballots in Maricopa county featuring “over-voting” were invalidated rather than fixed.
There are also multiple aspects of how the election was openly carried out which are seemingly illegal and which made it easier for voter fraud to take place.
Citation
State
Description
PA
Election observers were kept 30 feet from the actual vote counting, meaning they could not see the ballots.
WI
Election officials tracked down witness addresses for absentee ballots, a policy that may be illegal.
WI
Only the state legislature can change election procedures, but election officials allowed potentially over 100,000 voters to by pass ID requirements by claiming that COVID prevented them from leaving home.
PA
Democrat election leaders told county officials to give party operatives information about rejected mail ballots in violation of state law.
There are also five significant lines of statistical evidence suggesting fraud." [link]

Would you like to hear about the statistical evidence too? And the one thing which is quite clear is that you don't get it.

Electric Skeptic

"Turning to the 2020 election, there are multiple known instances where election workers were caught entering wrong numbers into the system that inflated Biden’s vote county relative to trump. Of course, in each case this is claimed to have been an accident, and, of course, there is absolutely no way of showing this is true.
Citation
State
Description
VA
In Fairfax County, a “clerical error” caused Biden votes to be inflated by roughly 100,000.
MI
Antrim county was initially reported as going to Biden. This was so implausible that votes were recounted and it actually went to trump. The initial miscount was due to “human error”.
MI
Democrat absentee votes in Oakland county were counted twice. Once correct, the result of the local election flipped for the republican.
. . .
We also have multiple eye witness accounts, mostly from election or postal workers, who claim that fraud was being engaged in and ballots were being wrongly discarded.
Citation
State
Description
MI
A city worker from Detroit claims he and fellow employees were told to back-date ballots that came in too late.
MI
Poll watcher and former assistant state AG Zachary Larsen filed an affidavit stating he had seen voter fraud being committed by election workers.
PA
“A Pennsylvania mail carrier has said in a sworn affidavit that he was ordered by supervisors to collect and submit late ballots, which he said supervisors then backdated so that they appeared to have been mailed in time.”
NV
“I personally witnessed disregard of signature verification as well as other irregularities,” the whistleblower said in the affidavit. “While working, I observed a significant number of signatures on mail-in ballots I believe did not match the name and should have been reviewed. When I asked the supervisors, [redacted] and others, about it, instead of taking the ballots to verify the signature in the electronic database, the supervisor told me to push the envelope through without verification.”
AZ
Based on sworn testimony, it is alleged that ballots in Maricopa county featuring “over-voting” were invalidated rather than fixed.
There are also multiple aspects of how the election was openly carried out which are seemingly illegal and which made it easier for voter fraud to take place.
Citation
State
Description
PA
Election observers were kept 30 feet from the actual vote counting, meaning they could not see the ballots.
WI
Election officials tracked down witness addresses for absentee ballots, a policy that may be illegal.
WI
Only the state legislature can change election procedures, but election officials allowed potentially over 100,000 voters to by pass ID requirements by claiming that COVID prevented them from leaving home.
PA
Democrat election leaders told county officials to give party operatives information about rejected mail ballots in violation of state law.

Would you like to hear about the statistical evidence too? And the one thing which is quite clear is that you don't get it.
How many of these have been throw out by courts already?

Carol

Democrats are an entirely different animal.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

Nick Lowe-
"I wrote the song in 1973, and the hippie thing was going out, and everyone was starting to take harder drugs and rediscover drink,” he said. “Alcohol was coming back, and everyone sort of slipped out of the hippie dream and into a more cynical and more unpleasant frame of mind. And this song was supposed to be an old hippie, laughed at by the new thinking, saying to these new smarty-pants types, ‘Look, you think you got it all going on. You can laugh at me, but all I’m saying is ‘What’s so funny about peace, love, and understanding?’ "

Thistle

Democrats are an entirely different animal.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

Nick Lowe-
"I wrote the song in 1973, and the hippie thing was going out, and everyone was starting to take harder drugs and rediscover drink,” he said. “Alcohol was coming back, and everyone sort of slipped out of the hippie dream and into a more cynical and more unpleasant frame of mind. And this song was supposed to be an old hippie, laughed at by the new thinking, saying to these new smarty-pants types, ‘Look, you think you got it all going on. You can laugh at me, but all I’m saying is ‘What’s so funny about peace, love, and understanding?’ "
Isn't that the way it is? Courage make humility possible. Arrogance, snobbery, and elitism are the natural result of cowardice. And is seems the cowards believe they've won the day.