Different Dreams: Breaking A Wall, Mind Control, Humiliation, and Financially Targeted

splash

There is a lot to unpack in this thread which will have different dreams.

I have had dreams about the Republican candidate for election Vivek Ramaswamy. In the first dream I saw him breaking down a white wall angrily and powerfully with his hands, he looked very strong. In another dream he transformed into an animal, not a typical animal. The animal looked somehow similar to a Babylonian image of a dragon found on an Ishtar gate, but the facial area looked rounder like a llama. The body of this animal was decorated.

In a dream last night I had a lengthy dream that many many people including myself had fallen under some sort of mind control in Jamaica, it was very very bad, it made people do things they would not normally do, it was very organized and entrenched. I heard the voice of two women in Jamaica who seemed to play an active role in what was happening, but in normal life these women would seem to be some of the last people that would be involved in something like this.

I had another dream about 1 or 2 days ago, where I was at a function at night, and suddenly I was asked to share some cocktails so I asked my sister to help, and I was hurrying to do this when I was shouted at loudly and publicly, about why I did not bring out any drinks as yet. So I was asked to prepare drinks suddenly out of nowhere, I did not know how to make the cocktails, and I was humiliated for not making the drinks in time, which is in a few seconds, less than 30 seconds at least.

In yet another dream similar to above I was at a resort and I was suddenly asked out of the blue to help serve customers at a buffet, so I proceeded to do what I was asked but I did not see any proper sharing utensils, I just saw ordinary eating fork that looked too small to share with, so I was looking around, and then three people one after another came quickly and shared their own food with their fork, and then I was told out loud that these people complained about the service I gave them.

In another dream I was failing classes and one of the people in charge, a woman said I had to pay 2.8 million dollars if I wanted to do over the test, and another student pointed out that she was not asked to do the same, which showed I was being personally targeted by this woman financially and educationally.

Last edited:

splash

In yet another dream I was accused of committing a crime I did not commit, and I was shocked when I saw a man who I did not know, speaking in a professional radio microphone talking, not in a studio, but outdoors, talking. He was stating the last thing I said to him etc. It was like there was a media type frenzy and hype from ordinary persons.

In yet another dream I went into a club that a US singer was using to distract people from what I was saying. At one point I saw a demon and a man dancing to the chorus of the song "Pump Up The Jam," and I was shocked that the demon was dancing to this music.

In another dream as well on my neighbour's to the right there was a huge structure. I did not know what it was at first but I later saw a huge missile that was pointing towards my home nearby, and then a little while after I saw some US based singers dressed in black seemingly targeting me in something like a space ship.

I had another dream that I was in my room and I heard a radio playing the theme song of a tv show, the name of the song apparently is 'La Ley del Monte' but it sounded very demonic, like a demon was singing it. I took the radio outside of my room to tell my family what had happened and the radio turned into another object and as a result I couldn't explain what was happening.

Before this dream I had a dream that the rapper Jay Z was mining gold in hell. I also dreamt in another dream that I saw a woman who is alive telling me she had been to a party in hell, this does not seem to be the only person that said this or had had this experience. Apparently these people would astral project and attending parties in hell.

I also had a dream where one of my former best friends became a Satanist, and she was complaining that all the demon want from her is more and more blood.

Last edited:

splash

In another dream I had I dreamt that there were some people in Jamaica that practiced vampirism (they were vampires). They were young adults, they seemed to live and associated within a group, and it was safest not to go near them. They looked and acted like normal people so one couldn't tell just by looking at them, but whenever ready, their teeth would becoming pointed like a vampire, but normally their teeth would look normal.

I dreamt also that there was a hospital in Jamaica where it seemed like the entire staff was involved in the occult. In the underground occult world they were popular, and was a top notch hospital. For example I dreamt a family member was carried there and the nurses want snippets of her hair. It also seem that this hospital was visited by very rich people.

I dreamt that there is a school in Jamaica that is a witchcraft school for children.

In another dream I saw a lot of young people using magic in Jamaica, they were able to levitate things etc

I dreamt also that there was nurses in Jamaica that took special interest in a particular pregnancy I had and they wanted to draw blood from the baby forcibly if necessary while pregnant, I was pregnant at the time in the dream, I did not know what that would mean for me or my baby.

I also dreamt that there were nurses in Jamaica who wanted to take my life. They said that the ancestors told them what to do to make away my life. Before this dream the ancestors were seen to be benevolent according what a man had said to me. The ancestors, what people called the ancestors are actually demonic spirits, and these demons will play both roles of good and evil, whenever it suited them, according to what deceptive things they were doing.

Also I had a dream where I saw people within a community in Jamaica, engaged in bloodshed, and one of them said that there would be a lot of blood shedding, and these people prayed to the ancestors, which are in fact demonic spirits. I also saw a particular politician (political leader) praying with them as well.

Last edited:

puddleglum

I also had a dream where one of my former best friends became a Satanist, and she was complaining that all the demon want from her is more and more blood.
This dream illustrates an important truth. God tells us that the life is in the blood. Satan wants to suck the life out of others; Jesus shed his blood so that others could receive life.