Different types of Calvinism

I just used two disposables earlier here at work, staying here due to inclement weather, and you’d thought I’d used a Stihl weed eater that has blades and not string. ??
I keep my goatee trimmed short. I have lots of barbering tools at home. It was once my profession :)

That way it doesn't effect my N95 mask :love:

Coral springs

No I did not
Okay. :) Coral Springs was a nice place the last time I saw it (early seventies). My Dad lived in Miami; at one time Mercury Morris lived next door. My parents were divorced and my mother lived in Pinellas County for years. The first place I lived in Florida was Indian Rocks Beach and recently I looked up the hstory. I remember the old bridge but didn't know it was called a swing bridge. A man stood on the center part and manually cranked the center section to turn so boats could pass through. I never saw that done, but It was interesting to learn. In 1958 my grandparents moved to the mainland and bought a small brand new house in Largo. A new draw bridge was built and It went past my grandparents former backyard. Their old two-story was torn down and a gas station was built where their house had been. I think the last time I was there was probably 1959 when my mother and stepfather lived in Indian Rocks Beach. I permanently left Florida in 1967 and went back a few times with my husband to see relatives in Pinellas and Dade Counties and take our three oldest kids to Disney World (1979). Two of my brothers live in Miami.

Well, I'm back to my regular hangouts at Carm. God bless.

Okay. :) Coral Springs was a nice place the last time I saw it (early seventies). My Dad lived in Miami; at one time Mercury Morris lived next door. My parents were divorced and my mother lived in Pinellas County for years. The first place I lived in Florida was Indian Rocks Beach and recently I looked up the hstory. I remember the old bridge but didn't know it was called a swing bridge. A man stood on the center part and manually cranked the center section to turn so boats could pass through. I never saw that done, but It was interesting to learn. In 1958 my grandparents moved to the mainland and bought a small brand new house in Largo. A new draw bridge was built and It went past my grandparents former backyard. Their old two-story was torn down and a gas station was built where their house had been. I think the last time I was there was probably 1959 when my mother and stepfather lived in Indian Rocks Beach. I permanently left Florida in 1967 and went back a few times with my husband to see relatives in Pinellas and Dade Counties and take our three oldest kids to Disney World (1979). Two of my brothers live in Miami.

Well, I'm back to my regular hangouts at Carm. God bless.
And it still is but it has grown. When I first moved there my area was mostly a cow pasture and mine was the second house in that particular area being developed

It growth has been phenomenal but is getting too crowded now

No, I am explaining that they are the same. The wages of sin is death. Jesus, the righteous, died for the unrighteous. However, His death is salvation, therefore if He died for everyone, if He tasted death for everyone, then He saved everyone...by definition.
Christ died for all

Christ died short list

Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
1 Timothy 2:4–6
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Hebrews 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned every one to his own way; And the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
2 Corinthians 5:14–15
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
John 11:51
And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

but only those who believe are saved

John 3:14-17 (KJV)
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Christ died for all

Christ died short list

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due t
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned every one to his own way; And the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Christ died for all

Christ died short list

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

I am not, and I believe I mentioned this, I am NOT a universalist.

I am not, and I believe I mentioned this, I am NOT a universalist.
You do not have to be a universalist to believe scripture

The scripture show Christ died for all

Back