Different types of Calvinism

Funny thing is Theo I've already addressed that, and you never touched it.

Who wants you to be my enemy Theo so they can praise your efforts?

You hate me don't you Theo?

Why do you continue to engage in personal attacks against me?
I think you WANT me to "hate you".

I'm simply waiting for you to explain to me the imaginary difference between "take issue with", and "reject".

But you refuse to do so.
And that's fine.
But I don't understand why you continue to respond (with your constant personal attacks, "angry", "hate") if you aren't willing to defend your claim.

I'm simply waiting for you to explain to me the imaginary difference between "take issue with", and "reject".

But you refuse to do so.
And that's fine.
But I don't understand why you continue to respond (with your constant personal attacks, "angry", "hate") if you aren't willing to defend your claim.
its the nature of a troll they cannot help themselves and try to drag others down to their debase behaviors. its their fishing techniques to see who will bite.

That never happened. You need to study up on what an attack is. You overuse the phrase and apply it to yourself. In your view you are under constant attack and insults from all sides. Um...you may want to look into that...
That's silly, why would I want you to hate me? I'm only stating my observations based upon your responses.

But you refuse to do so.
And that's fine.
I've already addressed the differences and you've avoided it. Thus your claim I haven't done so is false.

At this point I'm done unless you address the points I've made.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

P4T tried to defend your unsubstantiated claim, and tried to claim that "have an issue with" is different from "reject".

I asked him to defend his claim.
He could choose to defend it, or not defend it.
But instead, he decided to attack me personally.

So maybe you should take issue with his comments.

I think P4T is the one guilty of that, not me.
I wasn't the one throwing around false personal attacks of being "angry", as a way to avoid defending his claim.

Again, you need to take that up with P4T.
Don’t tell me what I need to do Theo. Thanks

I’m just saying this is all going to far.
We have Christian’s calling their brothers, heretics, liars and all sorts of things.

Personally I’m willing to discuss the things I mentioned. But can we do it in a charitable way?

I also think a couple threads should be removed because they have caused a lot of damage.

Those things you assumed P4T said, that he denied saying we’re from me, not him.

Do I’m curious, why did you direct that towards him?

Id say, we should have this together and aimed at the right person before we turn on the passion, would you?

We have Christian’s calling their brothers, heretics, liars and all sorts of things.

Personally I’m willing to discuss the things I mentioned. But can we do it in a charitable way?

I also think a couple threads should be removed because they have caused a lot of damage.

Those things you assumed P4T said, that he denied saying we’re from me, not him.

Id say, we should have this together and aimed at the right person before we turn on the passion, would you?

the boys with ZERO scripture, cannot defend their positions and refuse to answer questions

Why are you here anyways ?

to troll ?

A REAL Calvinist can debate, will answer every question but the imposters well thats another story they cannot.

all they know how to do is laugh and throw out ad hominems.

do you own a mirror ?

the boys with ZERO scripture, cannot defend their positions and refuse to answer questions

Why are you here anyways ?

to troll ?

A REAL Calvinist can debate, will answer every question but the imposters well thats another story they cannot.

all they know how to do is laugh and throw out ad hominems.

do you twins own a mirror ?
Well buddy, you don’t see me quoting out of context and stretching scripture to satisfy my needs. ?

Would you give me that? ?

Wow! Me disagreeing with you has caused all this?
Civic, I disagree and have every right to. I’m not calling you a troll, liar or heretic because we disagree, nor would I.

I’m thankful I don’t have that issue. My conscience is clear. And I pray yours will be also.

Reconciliation is in order.
Sorry we are waaaaaay past that foggy. You burned that bridge a while ago. Your true self has come out the past few weeks.

And remember I have all of your PM's.

You cannot fool me one bit .

Well buddy, you don’t see me quoting out of context and stretching scripture to satisfy my needs. ?

Would you give me that? ?
I'm not your buddy. Lets get that straight. You have picked your side now you can live with it.

It is apparent to me why all this is taking place...like since about 2 weeks ago when I challenged and corrected one on Romans 1:18 it all began because I did so. After that the perpetual assaults came flying in, accusations of being a liar, being called a hyper because one knew the damage that accusation could bring. And it continues to this day and is still perpetuated by the same who enjoys the insults and attacks from others as he gives likes to them for doing so.

And trust me on this I'm going nowhere. I'm here until the day I die or CARM no longer exists.

But you get to tell me what I need to do?
Love your double standard.

Yes, your and P4T's insulting posts HAVE "gone to far".
But I have no power over that.

And you should stop.
Why don't you rebuke P4T for falsely calling me "angry"?
Why don't you rebuke P4T for falsely accusing me of "hating" him?

Or better yet, why don't you and P4T STICK TO THE THEOLOGICAL ISSUES, instead of constantly engaging in personal insults?

I have no idea.
Show me.

Personally, I don't think you can, considering all the attacks your directing my way.

Yes, I already corrected myself on that.
Try to pay attention.
And it's "were", not "we're".

Because he responded.
That's how discussions work.

What "passion" are you referring to?
Are you trying to double down on P4T's false accusations of my imaginary "anger" and "hatred"?

Okay.

I have family members much like you that I haven't seen in some time. We never could talk much about Christianity because of their "Church of God" affiliation. My mother always forbade me to question them.

People are people and I know you're convinced.

Do you realize how astonishing what you claim is?

Of course I do. Listen I was raised Seventh-day Adventist, and a Cessationist. I wasn't raised to believe the amazing supernatural divine power of God. And I know there are many people in the Church that are just as blind as I was. It is called the natural man. 1 Corinthians 2:9-16.

9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

Back