Different types of Calvinism

But you get to tell me what I need to do?
Love your double standard.
No I don’t. You set me straight on that. Now I’m setting you straight, that’s all. ?
Yes, your and P4T's insulting posts HAVE "gone to far".
But I have no power over that.
Okay.
And you should stop.
Why don't you rebuke P4T for falsely calling me "angry"?
Why don't you rebuke P4T for falsely accusing me of "hating" him?
Thinking someone may be angry is nothing like calling someone a liar, hyper or other things concerning them being a Christian.

But everyone feels different about things. If his words hurt you, be open, let him know, of course only if you want to.
Or better yet, why don't you and P4T STICK TO THE THEOLOGICAL ISSUES, instead of constantly engaging in personal insults?
I can’t recall insulting you personally. No false accusations please. Thanks ?
I have no idea.
Show me.

Personally, I don't think you can, considering all the attacks your directing my way.
Show me my attacks Theo. Perhaps we need to get over this before we can continue?
Yes, I already corrected myself on that.
Try to pay attention.
And it's "were", not "we're".
Okay, I’m glad to hear that?
I’ll try to pay better attention also. Thanks
Because he responded.
That's how discussions work.
Got ya. ?
What "passion" are you referring to?
Are you trying to double down on P4T's false accusations of my imaginary "anger" and "hatred"?
Thanks for asking. ?
But since you already corrected yourself. This means nothing.

No I don’t. You set me straight on that. Now I’m setting you straight, that’s all. ?

Okay.

Thinking someone may be angry is nothing like calling someone a liar, hyper or other things concerning them being a Christian.

But everyone feels different about things. If his words hurt you, be open, let him know, of course only if you want to.

Show me my attacks Theo. Perhaps we need to get over this before we can continue?

Got ya. ?

Thanks for asking. ?
Define the meaning of “ lie “ for us from scripture and a lexicon.

Then we can see who is being truthful . Is that asking to much ?

Thanks .

Okay.

Got ya. ?

Thanks for asking. ?
Someone made a couple of mistakes. He said "posts have gone to far." It is "TOO" not "TO".

Then he said I accused him of hating me which never took place. I asked if he did.

And I am supposed to be the one paying attention? Lolzzz...

Thinking someone may be angry

He didn't say he "thinks I may be angry" (which would be completely inappropriate in itself).
He repeatedly said I WAS "angry".

And that is simply 100% false.
That's an objective, undeniable FACT.

is nothing like calling someone a liar, hyper or other things concerning them being a Christian.

So who is calling who a "liar"?
And why are you continuing this topic of "calling people liars", when you must know it is against the rules?

Why are you ASSUMING that his words "hurt" me?
Why are you joining P4T in his personal insults, which are not only against CARM rules, but are decidedly UNChristian?

You just falsely suggested that his words allegedly "hurt" me.
Why would you even go there?
Why do you feel it is perfectly okay to make personal remarks (which are against CARM rules), instead of addressing the THEOLOGICAL issues?

Read your own posts.

Now, IMO, there is NO need for any further discussion between us on this issue. You need to control YOURself, who is the only one you CAN control. And if you feel the need to play "moderator" (which is against the rules, btw), you need to call out P4T, not me.

Define the meaning of “ lie “ for us from scripture and a lexicon.

Then we can see who is being truthful . Is that asking to much ?

Thanks .

"Bearing false witness" does not mean "lying".
It means making a statement that is false.

And trolls love to make false claims and misrepresent others, and when they're called out on it, they try to play the victim and make false accusations of "accusing them of lying".

He didn't "attack" you. Learn what attacks are in reality. Thanks!
I really don’t think I did.
And if I did, let me know where. Perhaps I can see where I need to reword things I say?
Im not the best at writing, Theo will vouch for that.
I really cannot understand what I did that was so bad. It’s only fair to let me know, it’s the only reasonable adult thing to do in this situation.

And trolls love to make false claims and misrepresent others, and when they're called out on it, they try to play the victim and make false accusations of "accusing them of lying".
Well they are two sides of the same coin in my book .

It means making a statement about a PERSON that is FALSE. That is always a lie, get your act together and end justifying every single act you commit.
And trolls love to make false claims and misrepresent others,
More insults.
and when they're called out on it, they try to play the victim and make false accusations of "accusing them of lying".
hmmm...that's some serious projecting!

I really don’t think I did.
And if I did, let me know where. Perhaps I can see where I need to reword things I say?
Im not the best at writing, Theo will vouch for that.
I really cannot understand what I did that was so bad. It’s only fair to let me know, it’s the only reasonable adult thing to do in this situation.
The sad thing is the reality that all of this snowballed when someone was challenged and corrected on Romans 1:18.

That is the fact of the matter.

No, you didn't attack anyone.

Do you want to talk scripture about the topics?

Or do you really want to keep this going bud?

Id rather stop the arguing, apologize and get right. That is the Christian thing to do.
Absolutely define false witness and liar and what’s the biblical distinction between the two since that’s the hot topic lately .

He didn't say he "thinks I may be angry" (which would be completely inappropriate in itself).
He repeatedly said I WAS "angry".
Well he’s a big boy, take it up with him.
And that is simply 100% false.
That's an objective, undeniable FACT.
?
So who is calling who a "liar"?
And why are you continuing this topic of "calling people liars", when you must know it is against the rules?
Fair enough.
Why are you ASSUMING that his words "hurt" me?
Why are you joining P4T in his personal insults, which are not only against CARM rules, but are decidedly UNChristian?
To me it seemed that way Theo. I assumed as much. I don’t see a crime here.
You just falsely suggested that his words allegedly "hurt" me.
Theo, it’s time to grow up.
Why would you even go there?
Why do you feel it is perfectly okay to make personal remarks (which are against CARM rules), instead of addressing the THEOLOGICAL issues?
I would like to address the theological issues.
Read your own posts.

Now, IMO, there is NO need for any further discussion between us on this issue. You need to control YOURself, who is the only one you CAN control. And if you feel the need to play "moderator" (which is against the rules, btw), you need to call out P4T, not me.
Sure Theo. I can see some who need to control themselves ?

Do you want to talk scripture about the topics?

You made an accusation that others have accused someone of "lying".
When someone challenges you on it, you want to run away.
I guess you know it was a bogus accusation by you.

If you TRULY think we should be talking about the issues, and not about people "lying", maybe you should have thought about that BEFORE throwing around accusations of "lying".

It seems you want to be free to make the accusation, but refuse to take responsibility for it.

Id rather stop the arguing, apologize and get right. That is the Christian thing to do.

Great!
We're waiting for you to apologize for your false accusations of accusing others of throwing around the "lying" word. After all, as you say, "That is the Christian thing to do."

You made an accusation that others have accused someone of "lying".
When someone challenges you on it, you want to run away.
I guess you know it was a bogus accusation by you.

If you TRULY think we should be talking about the issues, and not about people "lying", maybe you should have thought about that BEFORE throwing around accusations of "lying".

It seems you want to be free to make the accusation, but refuse to take responsibility for it.

Great!
We're waiting for you to apologize for your false accusations of accusing others of throwing around the "lying" word. After all, as you say, "That is the Christian thing to do."
Ditto I’m all in for honest dialogue where there is a two way street of Q/A from both parties.

Back