Different types of Calvinism

I didn't say you lied. I said the Scriptures don't say what you say they teach.

You're dodging.....
No sin and no error with Scripture, infallible . You can’t get through I’ve tried on two different sites / forums . It’s a worse stronghold than sith if you can believe that brother .

I’ll give her this : she knows scripture better than sith.

I didn't say you lied. I said the Scriptures don't say what you say they teach.

You're dodging.....

1 John 5:14-15
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

God doesn't listen to words that are not His will of those who want their own will. Jeremiah 11:11.

John 15:7
7 If you abide in Me, and My words (Rhema) abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (Rhema is His spoken word to you. Just repeat those words...) Psalms 37 He gives us the desires of our heart - that means He places His own desires on our heart, and they become part of our new nature.)

1 John 3:21-24
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. 23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment. 24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

I'm glad you ADDED some more Scriptures. You need to admit that what you referenced before didn't establish what you claimed. No problem. None of us are perfect. Including you.

So everyone should be batting a 100 percent like you? It really is an extraordinary claim. 100 percent. I don't believe I've ever meet someone that got 100 percent of what they asked for over so many years......
Yes every prayer and everyone healed by those prayers too. Remarkable. A better average than the Apostle Paul lol. Not even Paul had all his prayer answered in the affirmative.

Can you imagine that ?

And the difference would be ... ?
You don't know the difference between being against something and having an issue with something?

You're the one who made the gaffe and said anti when the issue was having an issue. Later on you went on to say "having an issue" with it rather than the former in your responses, so you made the distinction yourself or saw your mistaken take.

Having an issue with something doesn't mean being against something.

I'm glad you ADDED some more Scriptures. You need to admit that what you referenced before didn't establish what you claimed. No problem. None of us are perfect. Including you.

How do you know? You don't know me. Jesus, Himself, said to be perfect as My Father in heaven is perfect. I abide in Him - always. Jesus is coming for a spotless Bride, without even a wrinkle, so we must all be diligent to be ever mindful of His will and to be in obedience.

I haven't said anything that is contrary to those verses. Not now, not before. What I said is I WAIT. When He tells me His words to pray, I pray them having the confidence they are His will and He will answer. Most of the time, the answer comes immediately.

I'm on these forums telling the truth, so that others will have the same experience with God I am having. It is wonderful.

Wow, well, if that is the case, that's a good thing.

Now get busy and find the answer. :LOL:
I can’t find it right now, so let me paraphrase as this was a couple or more years ago. Dr. MacArthur stated that if fallen men would respond favorably to what light they were given, more and more light would be given to them. However, ppl stopped right there, took the ball and ran with it, with giving the rest of his statement. He then said that fallen man would never respond favorably to that light so that more and more light would be given to them. It was actually a denouncement of natural revelation saving ppl, not an endorsement of it.

I can’t find it right now, so let me paraphrase as this was a couple or more years ago. Dr. MacArthur stated that if fallen men would respond favorably to what light they were given, more and more light would be given to them. However, ppl stopped right there, took the ball and ran with it, with giving the rest of his statement. He then said that fallen man would never respond favorably to that light so that more and more light would be given to them. It was actually a denouncement of natural revelation saving ppl, not an endorsement of it.
Cool, I stand, rather sit, corrected.

So everyone should be batting a 100 percent like you? It really is an extraordinary claim. 100 percent. I don't believe I've ever meet someone that got 100 percent of what they asked for over so many years......

I got filled with the Spirit on a Wednesday night prayer service on 2/9/77, and heard His voice for the first time. Wow! What an experience. That Sunday is the first time I knew in my spirit to wait. So I waited and sure enough, He spoke to me what to pray for this woman. The next week she came looking for me to tell me my prayer had been answered for her. That was the first lesson to wait on Him. And it stuck. And week after week I would wait before praying anything.

How do you know? You don't know me. Jesus, Himself, said to be perfect as My Father in heaven is perfect. I abide in Him - always. Jesus is coming for a spotless Bride, without even a wrinkle, so we must all be diligent to be ever mindful of His will and to be in obedience.

I haven't said anything that is contrary to those verses. Not now, not before. What I said is I WAIT. When He tells me His words to pray, I pray them having the confidence they are His will and He will answer. Most of the time, the answer comes immediately.

I'm on these forums telling the truth, so that others will have the same experience with God I am having. It is wonderful.
You believe a false gospel. I pray God grants you repentance.

You don't know the difference between being against something and having an issue with something?

Apparently YOU don't know the difference either, since you can't explain any "difference".

You're the one who made the gaffe and said anti when the issue was having an issue.

What "gaffe"?!
You haven't demonstrated any "gaffe".

All you can do is "posture", and claim they are different, yet you are INCAPABLE of explaining any alleged "difference".

You are VERY quickly pushing me to civic's side of the issue, with your worthless rhetoric.

Later on you went on to say "having an issue" with it rather than the former in your responses, so you made the distinction yourself or saw your mistaken take.

They're SYNONYMS!
Hello?!
McFly?!

If you don't think they're synonyms, them EXPLAIN this imaginary difference.

Having an issue with something doesn't mean being against something.

Really?
So again, what is the difference?

All you seem to be saying is, "They are different. I can't explain why, but trust me, their different. And btw, cheque is in the mail. TRUST ME."

Sorry, you haven't explained ANYTHING.

Yeah. She said that Paul shouldn't have prayed for the remove of his "thorn".... It just wasn't God will and he should have known better.

No, it wasn't that he should have known better. His relationship with God was even closer than mine is. He was just getting weary of all the fighting. It happens. You do know that the thorn was people, and not an illness don't you?

Apparently YOU don't know the difference either, since you can't explain any "difference".

What "gaffe"?!

All you can do is "posture", and claim they are different, yet you are INCAPABLE of explaining any alleged "difference".

You are VERY quickly pushing me to civic's side of the issue, with your worthless rhetoric.

They're SYNONYMS!
Hello?!
McFly?!

Really?

All you seem to be saying is, "They are different. I can't explain why, but trust me, their different. And btw, cheque is in the mail. TRUST ME."

By simply responding to my post with the crying laughing emoji, all you're doing is admitting you're a troll, and you think you successfully trolled me. Thank you for admitting your true nature.

What "gaffe"?!

They're SYNONYMS!
Hello?!
McFly?!

Really?

I get it, you're angry. I can have an issue with you being angry often but I am not against you or your anger. That's just who you are, and I am not against who you are.,

Having a problem with something doesn't mean being against it.

You're having a problem with me now, so that, according to you means you're against me.

By simply responding to my post with the crying laughing emoji, all you're doing is admitting you're a troll, and you think you successfully trolled me. Thank you for admitting your true nature.
Nope, I simply laughed prior to my response. That doesn't make me a troll nor does it justify your insults.

ditto

Back