direct answers to a direct questions

Sure, its still our fault. Thats why we can't have a decent discussion here. Nothing we say or post even when its official catholic teaching will spawn a discussion. And fwiw your ccc isn't the bible. We can cite different parts of the bible on one topic because its internally consistent. Your ccc isn't. Thats why we use it against you. It contradicts scripture and it contradicts itself.
If we do post rcc material we get, "That does not mean what it says", or "That does not say what it means". Meaning either "I have not yet found the right
"canned" rcc answer, or "I really hope some rcc comes to me aid".

the Foolish Woman
her ways are moveable, who can know her
built on shifting sands

Peter says
sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer to every man
that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that,
whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers,
they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

bluedog says
If we do post rcc material we get, "That does not mean what it says", or "That does not say what it means". Meaning either "I have not yet found the right
"canned" rcc answer, or "I really hope some rcc comes to me aid".

Matt,7:
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock
:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand
:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it

That’s not how this works. I’m perfectly fine believing the Catholic Faith. If you want me to see how it’s false (according to you) you’ll have to show proof. Not only will you have to show proof, you’re going to have to accurately represent Catholic teaching.
We have been doing that for years with scripture, God's Holy Word, but still ya'll hang on to your mad-hysterical's so called traditions, which none of you can define.

We have been doing that for years with scripture, God's Holy Word, but still ya'll hang on to your mad-hysterical's so called traditions, which none of you can define.
Nothing can be proven to someone whose basic presupposition is that they are absolutely right, and anyone who disagrees with them is therefore absolutely wrong. ?

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

In an effort to improve the likelihood of Catholics clearly answering direct questions: what would Catholics like to see in the posts?
Catholics; here’s your chance to improve a process.

Would you like the questions to be bolded, highlighted, capitalized, underlined, italicized with a large font, and an arrow?
Would you like examples of possible answers?
Do you prefer “yes or no” questions; or more open ended questions?

IOW: what will it take to get a direct answer to a direct question?
From Catholics? Nothing short of a miracle. Ask them a question about their church and they talk about the moon, flowers, and goat roping. They really must be ashamed of what their organization teaches or they would respond to the questions asked instead of dodging, ducking, and diverting.

Nothing can be proven to someone whose basic presupposition is that they are absolutely right,
So true.... Christ's Catholic Church came before the Bible. His Church is the pillar and foundation of [the] truth, the wisdom of God is made known through His Church--nothing about a book.

From Catholics? Nothing short of a miracle. Ask them a question about their church and they talk about the moon, flowers, and goat roping. They really must be ashamed of what their organization teaches or they would respond to the questions asked instead of dodging, ducking, and diverting.
You have been here since May.... show us Catholics those posts :cautious::whistle::coffee:

So true.... Christ's Catholic Church came before the Bible. His Church is the pillar and foundation of [the] truth, the wisdom of God is made known through His Church--nothing about a book.
His church is not your institution. It does not look like His church and it does not act like His church. It does not follow Jesus. Jesus did not need expensive garments, expensive buildings, expensive artworks or furnishings etc. Jesus taught the truth, your institution doesn't. Your institution lies, it teaches false doctrines, it whitewashes its history, it lies to authorities, it lies to the laity, it lies to its victims and it lied about its victims. There is only one source of lies and that is not Jesus. It has no wisdom, it is did it would teach the truth and not lie.

The book is a term used by RCs to throw doubt on the inspired word of God. Amazing how RCs use words from scripture to give the RCC status it doesn't deserve or have.

Still waiting...(will any of you rc denomination defenders ever answer this?) And what do people need to be saved/and then to guide them how live after they are saved that God failed to include in His Word that the rc denomination provides?

Apparently, according to you, God has left your denomination without a 'vicar of Christ'. Have the 'gates of hell' prevailed against your denomination?
What are you referring to here? Arch Stanton isn't a sedevacantist as far as I'm aware?

Back