Directly taught by God Himself

It refers to being taught by God like how Yeshua was taught by God:

John 8
28So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing on My own, but speak exactly what the Father has taught Me.

But what does the Father teach people?

Not a single person has answered that question yet.

I was taught by God a number of things so I have first hand experience what that’s like. I believe it means God was literally telling Yeshua what to say and do. We can know for certainty if God is speaking to us if He’s telling us what He told Yeshua.

How was Yeshua taught by God?

Yeshua testified God told him what to say and do. All of the doctrines Yeshua repeated were supplied by God.

John 12
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”

Not everything of the Spirit can be, or needs be, uttered or expressed (Rom 8:26). Your question is absurd if it relates to Spirit <--> Jesus interaction, otherwise it is reflected in Jesus's own words.

Sorry but can't make any sense whatsoever out of this post.

All things by/through Christ (1 Cor 8:6b, Matt 11:27).

Matthew 11:27
All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

1 Cor 2:10-11
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

John 16:25
These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17). Right OP?

It is always the Father in union with the Son. It is Father and the Son together or not at all! :)
All things by/through Christ (1 Cor 8:6b, Matt 11:27).

Matthew 11:27
All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

1 Cor 2:10-11
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

John 16:25
These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17). Right OP?
Christ is the Spirit because God is Spirit and Jesus is the one Lord God who we call the Father and the Son. :)

Yeshua testified God told him what to say and do. All of the doctrines Yeshua repeated were supplied by God.

John 12
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”
Yes, he did. How else was Jesus taught by God?

What did he say?
No shifting onuses, please. This is an op you authored. The onus is on you to assert, clarify, evidence, explain, defend, and/or prove this op. That obligation is not mine and I am not trying anything nefarious. It's an op-relevant and valid inquiry. Just answer the question asked. Move the discussion forward.

How as Jesus taught?

So you ask ambiguous questions and fake an inability to comprehend the response.

Is it even possible even to have a meaningful discussion with you?
Is the Spirit of Christ in you? If so that Spirit is Jesus. Did Jesus say that he would send us the comforter? The comforter includes both the Father and the Son and Jesus is God who is the Christ! What does Christ mean ? It means the Spirit that anoints. John 14-18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Now if Jesus is in the Father and Jesus is the comforter then both the Father and Son are at work indwelling the beliver. :)

Is the Spirit of Christ in you? If so that Spirit is Jesus. Did Jesus say that he would send us the comforter? The comforter includes both the Father and the Son and Jesus is God who is the Christ! What does Christ mean ? It means the Spirit that anoints. John 14-18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Now if Jesus is in the Father and Jesus is the comforter then both the Father and Son are at work indwelling the beliver. :)
Well you referenced the bible for a change, which I rate as progression.

Yes. Did he learn from others? Did God teach Jesus through others?

He learned through experience like a normal person. He had to discover it wasn't fig season when he was hungry looking for food.

Mark 11
12The next day, when they had left Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, He went to see if there was any fruit on it. But when He reached it, He found nothing on it except leaves, since it was not the season for figs.

As a boy he was learning in the temple and grew in wisdom there.

Luke 2
52And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.

No shifting onuses, please. This is an op you authored. The onus is on you to assert, clarify, evidence, explain, defend, and/or prove this op. That obligation is not mine and I am not trying anything nefarious. It's an op-relevant and valid inquiry. Just answer the question asked. Move the discussion forward.

How as Jesus taught?

It is stated in the OP. Highlighted too.

It is stated in the OP. Highlighted too.
Yep. The problem is the Spirit was not Jesus' only teacher, and that fact is important because throughout Christian history there have been those who claimed to have been taught directly by, and only by, the Spirit of God.

They all proved to be false teachers, heretically so.

Many of them leaders of cults.

We'd want to make sure we do not make that same mistake among ourselves. We should also want to help the less mature from making that mistake and becoming misguided. So I will continue to ask my question until all the means God uses are listed. Only then can a fuller or wholly informed discussion of the op ensue. :)

Back