Discerning & Applying Matthew 7:13-27

Hark

feel free to discern & applying Matthew 7:13-27 with me if you believe it is referring to something else. but I believe it is about worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son for by which focus on the Holy Spirit has brought about phenomenon in certain kinds of movements of the "spirit" that causes believers to lose self control.

So Matthew 7:13-14 is how this iniquity will be introduced to the church that will cause many to fall in loss of self control.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Jesus said He is the only way to come to God the Father by and by broadening this way to include the Holy Spirit as Another GO TO God to come to God the Father by is the iniquity being discerned here as we read on.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

The modified Nicene Creed of 381 A.D. was ecumenical in nature for how the practice of worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son was introduced to all churches to do. One should assign accepting this creed as the Catholic Church has accepted that it is the same as having an agreement with the Catholic Church.

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

The tree of seeking another baptism with the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues is the same tree as in the same rudiment of seeking the Holy Spirit to come in these signs and wonders movement like slain in the spirit, holy laughter movement, Pensacola Outpouring, Toronto's Blessings, and even Ernest Angeley's Healing Crusade where he would announce the coming of the Holy Spirit on saved believers to heal then with a "Whooooo!!" and they were to fall backwards, be caught, and lowered to the ground for a healing.

If modern day tongues speakers that believe tongues are for private use as they have gained this by another drink supposedly of the One Spirit, believe that those other movements of the "spirit" are not of Him, then they should apply Matthew 7:17-20 as proof that what they have sought is not of the Lord either for why that tongue is not the real God's gift of tongues for why they are assuming it to be for private use.

We read on about how wonderful works of God has been claimed in these movements.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

And yet no matter how they sought this directly from the Holy Spirit, whether they had invoked Him by honoring the Holy Spirit in worship or praying to the Holy Spirit in worship or singing songs to the Holy Spirit to come and fall on them in worship, they are falling down for what they are seeking "Him" to come again for.

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

So I believe the Lord led me to discern and apply His words to what has happened, and is happening more & more in the churches today for why a few find the way in coming to God the Father by. The solution is to narrow the way back to the straight gate; exclude the worship of the Holy Spirit from the Father & the Son and by only coming to & honoring the Son in worship is how we come to the Father in honoring Him in worship.

The solution is a must to avoid that iniquity for why many in the latter days will not be received by the Bridegroom when He comes.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. 30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

Hark

Neither the Jews nor His disciples were saved until Pentecost came when they were still believers in Jesus Christ.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

After that point of salvation, no believer can become unsaved. In spite of the falling away or even when someone denies Him, thus not believing in Him any more He still abides.

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Paul goes on to give an example of a former believer and yet nevertheless, that foundation remains as well as that seal of adoption for why they are also to be called to depart from iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

There are those that believe those in Matthew 7:21-23 are not saved as you may very well believe those left behind are not saved as denied by Him for being workers of iniquity, but as per 2 Timothy 2:11-13 & 2 Timothy 2:18-21, they are still saved, especially when you consider verse 15 below when God judges His House first for He still abides in former believers per 2 Timothy 2:13 .

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

So there is no loss of salvation for those who go astray and gets left behind.

The call to depart from iniquity is now before the Bridegroom comes. If you get left behind, know that you are still His and thus saved because that foundation is not going anywhere nor that seal of adoption as you shall be resurrected after the great tribulation to serve the King of kings as vessels unto dishonor in His House.

Hark

Some has applied Matthew 7:13-14 as speaking against those professing believers that are saying Jesus is not the only way to Heaven rather than the only way to come to God the Father by as per the OP.

They can apply Matthew 7:15 as referring to false prophets in being ecumenical in that way as fellowshipping with other religions.

The only problem here is that the rest of the message warning about this type of iniquity, does not apply.

This iniquity does not cause saved believers to fall down out of lack of self control per Matthew 7:24-27.

This iniquity does not boast of wonderful works done in Jesus's name per Matthew 7:21-23 per that phenomenon which causes believers to fall.

This iniquity by how those who fall down and claim wonderful works by that phenomenal iniquity are not being hypocritical when judging other phenomenon as not of the Lord and yet by the very same route and rudiment, that iniquity is how they received that their phenomenon.

So saying that iniquity of being there are other ways to get to Heaven besides Jesus is NOT the iniquity that Jesus is talking about here, even though, that is an iniquity in and of itself.

The iniquity as far as I can discern with Him is when the Nicene creed of 381 A.D. goes against scripture when they had applied the Trinity doctrine against scripture as if scripture says we are to worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son when scripture never taught believers to do that.

Cause and effect. Do not those who seek such a phenomenon, put the focus on the "Holy Spirit" to come & fall on them in worship? And yet we know God is not the author of confusion. So why would God allow the spirit of the antichrist to respond in worship when addressing the Holy Spirit in worship? That is because the Holy Spirit is not the ay to come to God the Father by. Jesus meant what He had said that He is the only way to come to God the father by. That is why they fall because they did not heed His words.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.....7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.