Dispensationalism vs Amillennialism

3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

Already shown to you.

Would you mind actually reading the posts instead of asking me for something that has already been supplied to you.

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

They do, and just saying they don't doesn't change the fact that you are in error.

That you cannot see a physical nature to Christ's Return and a time period between the first resurrection and the Second Death (the second resurrection in Revelation 20 which is the Great White Throne Judgment) illustrates just how blinded you have become to the Word of God due to your indoctrination into the doctrines of men.

Now, how many resurrections can you see in Revelation 20?

Continued...

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

The Resurrection of dead believers to live believers is literal.

The time period between the first resurrection (where only dead believers are raised to life again) and the second resurrection (where everyone is raised) is literal.

Satan is a literal entity. His binding is literal.

The people involved are literal.

God is literal.

Christ is literal.

Just because figurative language is used doesn't change the fact that what is being taught is literal.

Now, just tell me you cannot see that there is a time period between the First Resurrection and the Great White Throne judgment. I'd like to know how you make this "in the "Lord's Angel" which is not even a Biblical concept.

Continued...

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

First, the idea that the New Heavens and earth will not be physical is ludicrous. You think we're going to sit around on clouds and play harps?

Secondly, that there is a time period between the First Resurrection and the Second Death (the resurrection that takes place at the Great White Throne) is something you cannot spiritualize away.

Third, your proof text that you use to justify spiritualizing this text,

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

... doesn't say anything about "no literal time."

Understand?

A day is still a day, and a thousand years is still a thousand years. So pick which time period you are going to impose into the text, since you cannot take the text as it is given.

Lastly, you ignore Peter's statement as you offer it as a proof text, in that it is with the Lord that one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years a day.

Understand?

You don't even understand your own proof text.

With you, one day is one day. A thousand years is a thousand years. You aren't the Lord, and the physical universe in under the constraint of time. God isn't. That's the meaning of this verse.

Now, please explain why it is that you are saying two different things: you say one day is a thousand years and a thousand years a day, but then say there is no time involved at all.

Which is it?

Tell me how "no literal time" can expire, as we see Scripture teaching.

You can't, because your position is in error, and the more you talk about your position and try to teach it the easier it will be for me to expose the error.

Answer any of these questions, if you dare.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

All literal events witnessed by John and described in figurative language.

You aren't going to change that.

God bless.

First, if you are not aware of it, emboldening your text is the equivalent of shouting at people, and makes you come across as someone who has no self-control.

Just saying.

Yes of course I can, and I have already given you multiple examples of this:

You ignored it the first time and responded with a rant, how about taking the time to actually see what your antagonist is saying?

Above, we see that there is a period (and it doesn't matter how long you make this period) after the Tribulation Martyrs are raised back to life (and it doesn't matter if you view them as glorified at this time or not) and it after this time period expires that the current creation (which is physical, just look outside your window) passes away.

You aren't going to change that physical fact.

You aren't going to change the fact that within this period of time Christ is reigning and that those who were dead have been raised back to life to reign with Him.

So let's start there, and I will be back in a bit to show you some more of the evidence for a physical Kingdom that you have ignored in the previous posts.

Continued...
We Strongly Disagree

No physical kingdom or mortal humans "upon this earth" are seen in Revelation 20:1-6, you ain't pulling the wool over my eyes

The teaching of a literal kingdom on this earth for 1,000 years is a man made fabricated fairy tale

Last edited:
First, if you are not aware of it, emboldening your text is the equivalent of shouting at people, and makes you come across as someone who has no self-control.

Just saying.

Yes of course I can, and I have already given you multiple examples of this:

You ignored it the first time and responded with a rant, how about taking the time to actually see what your antagonist is saying?

Above, we see that there is a period (and it doesn't matter how long you make this period) after the Tribulation Martyrs are raised back to life (and it doesn't matter if you view them as glorified at this time or not) and it after this time period expires that the current creation (which is physical, just look outside your window) passes away.

You aren't going to change that physical fact.

You aren't going to change the fact that within this period of time Christ is reigning and that those who were dead have been raised back to life to reign with Him.

So let's start there, and I will be back in a bit to show you some more of the evidence for a physical Kingdom that you have ignored in the previous posts.

Continued...

When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth​

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

We Strongly Disagree

No physical kingdom or mortal humans "upon this earth" are seen in Revelation 20:1-6, you ain't pulling the wool over my eyes

The teaching of a literal kingdom on this earth for 1,000 years is a fabricated man made fairy tale
I’m not the one that has pulled the wool over your eyes. That’s self-inflicted.

so tell me, how many resurrections are there in Revelation 20?

God bless

When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth​

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
Really? lol

I’ve already addressed this with no response. Do you want want me to do so again? I can. But there’s enough in the last response for you to see your error.

How many resurrections are there in Revelation 20?

God bless

(Then Cometh The End)

24 Then cometh the end

How many resurrections are there in Revelation 20?

God bless

The Resurrection of dead believers to live believers is literal.

The time period between the first resurrection (where only dead believers are raised to life again) and the second resurrection (where everyone is raised) is literal.

Satan is a literal entity. His binding is literal.

The people involved are literal.

God is literal.

Christ is literal.

Just because figurative language is used doesn't change the fact that what is being taught is literal.

Now, just tell me you cannot see that there is a time period between the First Resurrection and the Great White Throne judgment. I'd like to know how you make this "in the "Lord's Angel" which is not even a Biblical concept.

Continued...
There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

So how is it that only the dead among believers are resurrected in the first resurrection?

Your proof texts make it pretty clear that the general resurrection has both believers and unbeleivers resurrected at the same event.

You are not being honest in your answer. You are trying to admit there are two resurrections as Scripture teaches then say there is only one.

I’m on my phone right now so limited in my response so I’ll come back to this.

At least you made an attempt.

Now, how long is the time period that expires that takes place after the first resurrection and precedes the Great White Throne judgment which is the second resurrection of Revelation 20?

God bless

You are not being honest in your answer. You are trying to admit there are two resurrections as Scripture teaches then say there is only one.

I’m on my phone right now so limited in my response so I’ll come back to this.

At least you made an attempt.

Now, how long is the time period that expires that takes place after the first resurrection and precedes the Great White Throne judgment which is the second resurrection of Revelation 20?

God bless
Who's Being Dishonest?

29 And shall come forth;

Last edited:
Who's Being Dishonest?

You: you are trying to make the two resurrections the same event. You aren't being honest with—yourself.

You are not addressing the time period between the two resurrections.

If you said "There are two resurrections in the last days," that would be one thing.

I agree, in type, there are only the two resurrections, but in event, there are (besides the Pre-Tribulational Rapture) three resurrections described:

1. The rapture of the Two Witnesses, which is an event of glorification (seeing they are caught up to Heaven);

2. The resurrection of the Martyred Saints that were killed during the only period where men are called to have the mark of the Beast;

—AWKWARD ONE THOUSAND YEAR PERIOd THAT IS SAID TO HAVE AN END, TO BE FINISHED, TO EXPiRE—

3. The general resurrection at which time the world ends, and both living and dead believers will be resurrected to bodies suited to eternity.

And I didn't say you were being dishonest, I said you weren't being honest.

You are not being honest with yourself. I think you sincerely believe your position, but it doesn't agree with Scripture. Until you can be honest with yourself and recognize that time period you will never overcome the indoctrination you have inflicted on yourself.

29 And shall come forth;

Christ taught within the Law and taught within the Scripture available to men. Men would have been familiar with Daniel 12:1-2 and understood the Resurrection of the Dead as a general resurrection at which time all men would be resurrected at the same time. This is the resurrection Martha believed Lazarus would rise in. This is the resurrection the Sadducees rejected, despite clear statement of Prophecy, as well as the teaching of Christ.

That there is a time period between the two resurrections, and that they do not take place on the same day, or Day—is really very obvious.

That you think you can nullify a complete period of prophetic history with "... a thousand years is as a day and a day as a thousand years (which you conveniently overlook pertains to how God views time, not man)" defies reason.

So I will ask again: how long is that period?

A day?

That is what you are saying above, that there are two resurrections on the same day.

Answer that question and we can proceed. Don't get your feathers ruffled, because I feel you are being dishonest with yourself. As I said, you come across as an emotional trainwreck with your hyper-emphasized posts, so prove you aren't someone that responds emotionally and can actually have a discussion with someone.

How long is the period between the two resurrections?

God bless.

You: you are trying to make the two resurrections the same event. You aren't being honest with—yourself.

You are not addressing the time period between the two resurrections.

If you said "There are two resurrections in the last days," that would be one thing.

I agree, in type, there are only the two resurrections, but in event, there are (besides the Pre-Tribulational Rapture) three resurrections described:

1. The rapture of the Two Witnesses, which is an event of glorification (seeing they are caught up to Heaven);

2. The resurrection of the Martyred Saints that were killed during the only period where men are called to have the mark of the Beast;

—AWKWARD ONE THOUSAND YEAR PERIOd THAT IS SAID TO HAVE AN END, TO BE FINISHED, TO EXPiRE—

3. The general resurrection at which time the world ends, and both living and dead believers will be resurrected to bodies suited to eternity.

And I didn't say you were being dishonest, I said you weren't being honest.

You are not being honest with yourself. I think you sincerely believe your position, but it doesn't agree with Scripture. Until you can be honest with yourself and recognize that time period you will never overcome the indoctrination you have inflicted on yourself.

Christ taught within the Law and taught within the Scripture available to men. Men would have been familiar with Daniel 12:1-2 and understood the Resurrection of the Dead as a general resurrection at which time all men would be resurrected at the same time. This is the resurrection Martha believed Lazarus would rise in. This is the resurrection the Sadducees rejected, despite clear statement of Prophecy, as well as the teaching of Christ.

That there is a time period between the two resurrections, and that they do not take place on the same day, or Day—is really very obvious.

That you think you can nullify a complete period of prophetic history with "... a thousand years is as a day and a day as a thousand years (which you conveniently overlook pertains to how God views time, not man)" defies reason.

So I will ask again: how long is that period?

A day?

That is what you are saying above, that there are two resurrections on the same day.

Answer that question and we can proceed. Don't get your feathers ruffled, because I feel you are being dishonest with yourself. As I said, you come across as an emotional trainwreck with your hyper-emphasized posts, so prove you aren't someone that responds emotionally and can actually have a discussion with someone.

How long is the period between the two resurrections?

God bless.
We Strongly Disagree

As I have clearly shown multiple times, there is one time of future resurrection of all that are in the grave, the 1st resurrection to eternal life, the 2nd resurrection to eternal death/damnation, this takes place on the last day at the Lord's return in fire and final judgement (The End)

Jesus Is The Lord

We Strongly Disagree

As I have clearly shown multiple times, there is on future resurrection of all that are in the grave, this takes place on the last day at the Lord's return in fire and final judgement (The End)

Jesus Is The Lord

You haven't shown that, you have simply proof texted what you think denies that there are two separate resurrections in Revelation 20 separated by a period of time.

And you have no Biblical basis to deny that a thousand years is a thousand years.

They are not the same resurrection.

You can't nullify that the thousand years has a beginning and a time when it expires.

You can't change the fact that there is a Rapture in the very middle of the Tribulation.

You can't change the fact that the Rapture is taught by Paul to be all that are in Christ, both living and dead.

It isn't me you're arguing with, T, it's Scripture you argue with.

So how long is that period that Revelation 20 says will expire?

Scripture gives the details of Satan being loosed, gathering the unbelieving, the encompassing of the saints, and their destruction? Does this happen in a 24 hour period?

And I will have to check in tomorrow for your answer, time to go.

God bless.

You haven't shown that, you have simply proof texted what you think denies that there are two separate resurrections in Revelation 20 separated by a period of time.

And you have no Biblical basis to deny that a thousand years is a thousand years.

They are not the same resurrection.

You can't nullify that the thousand years has a beginning and a time when it expires.

You can't change the fact that there is a Rapture in the very middle of the Tribulation.

You can't change the fact that the Rapture is taught by Paul to be all that are in Christ, both living and dead.

It isn't me you're arguing with, T, it's Scripture you argue with.

So how long is that period that Revelation 20 says will expire?

Scripture gives the details of Satan being loosed, gathering the unbelieving, the encompassing of the saints, and their destruction? Does this happen in a 24 hour period?

And I will have to check in tomorrow for your answer, time to go.

God bless.
You have been clearly shown that no kingdom or mortal humans on earth is seen in Revelation 20:1-6

You have been clearly shown that Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lord's spiritual realm of no time Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

One day is a thousand years in the Lord's spiritual 2 Peter 3:8 "No Time" as you desperately try to equate this to our earthly time "Wrong"

You have been clearly shown that two resurrections of all takes place on the last day at the Lord's return (The End)

There is no pre-trib rapture found in scripture, its a man made fabricated fairy tale, John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, better known as dispensationalism

Last edited:
You gave been clearly shown that no kingdom or mortal humans on earth are seen in Revelation 20:1-6, You have been clearly shown that this is 100% in the Lord's spiritual realm of no time, don't forget one day is a thousand years in the Lord's spiritual "No Time" as you desperately try to equate this to our earthly time "Wrong"

You have been clearly shown that two resurrection take place on the last day at the Lord's return (The End)

There is no pre-trib rapture found in scripture, its a man made fabricated fairy tale, John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, better known as dispensationalism

If you enjoy a theological merry-go-round okay. But when you want to get off the kiddy-rides and be serious, let me know.

The Pre-Tribulational Rapture is a First Century teaching of Paul. You aren't going to change that.

There are two resurrections in Revelation 20 separated by a thousand years. You aren't going to change that either.

It is with the Lord, not you, that a thousand years is as a day. You aren't going to change that either. A day might seem like a thousand years sometimes, but you have enough common sense to know that it isn't.

You add to Scripture when you say "...one day is a thousand years in the Lord's spiritual." Nowhere does Scripture state what you claim.

What it does say is this:

2 Peter 3:8
King James Version

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is
with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

With the Lord. Not you. A day is always going to be 24 hours, and a year is always going to be 360 days in Prophecy. One thousand 360 days is given as the time period between the two resurrections.

The same thing is said here:

Psalm 90 King James Version

1 Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.

2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

3 Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.

4 For a thousand years
in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Peter's point is that time might seem to drag on for us, but time is of no consequence to Eternal God.

You do err greatly, not knowing the Scriptures.

;)

God bless.

If you enjoy a theological merry-go-round okay. But when you want to get off the kiddy-rides and be serious, let me know.

The Pre-Tribulational Rapture is a First Century teaching of Paul. You aren't going to change that.

There are two resurrections in Revelation 20 separated by a thousand years. You aren't going to change that either.

It is with the Lord, not you, that a thousand years is as a day. You aren't going to change that either. A day might seem like a thousand years sometimes, but you have enough common sense to know that it isn't.

You add to Scripture when you say "...one day is a thousand years in the Lord's spiritual." Nowhere does Scripture state what you claim.

What it does say is this:

2 Peter 3:8
King James Version

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is
with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

With the Lord. Not you. A day is always going to be 24 hours, and a year is always going to be 360 days in Prophecy. One thousand 360 days is given as the time period between the two resurrections.

The same thing is said here:

2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

4 For a thousand years
in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Peter's point is that time might seem to drag on for us, but time is of no consequence to Eternal God.

You do err greatly, not knowing the Scriptures.

;)

God bless.
I Strongly Disagree With Your Eschatology

Jesus Is The Lord

I Strongly Disagree With Your Eschatology

Jesus Is The Lord

I strongly agree, Jesus is Lord.

And when and how He is returning is very important.

Trying to create a special formula for interpretation that has never been used in Eschatological matters instead of simply accepting that the figurate stands for literal truth ends in shipwreck.

4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

What is the Psalmist trying to say here?

God bless.

We Strongly Disagree

The teaching of a literal kingdom on this earth for 1,000 years is a man made fabricated fairy tale
So God lied to His chosen people... nice. Have you heard of chilianism? It is the first belief of eschatology to come out of the church, and it is premillennialism, that thing you call a fabricated fairy tale. The net eschatological belief to come out was a straight up heresy. It was the belief that there would be no millennial kingdom, because Jesus is not returning to Earth physically at all, because Jesus didn't come to Earth physically the first time. He came spiritually the first time, therefore He will come spiritually the second time, NEVER making a physical appearance. It seems you lean that way. Do note, I didn't say you believe it, I said you seem to lean that way [Jesus returning spiritually instead of physially. I am not connecting you to the first coming, because I am sure you believe He came physically.]

Last edited:
So God lied to His chosen people... nice. Have you heard of chilianism? It is the first belief of eschatology to come out of the church, and it is premillennialism, that thing you call a fabricated fairy tale. The net eschatological belief to come out was a straight up heresy. It was the belief that there would be no millennial kingdom, because Jesus is not returning to Earth physically at all, because Jesus didn't come to Earth physically the first time. He came spiritually the first time, therefore He will come spiritually the second time, NEVER making a physical appearance. It seems you lean that way. Do note, I didn't say you believe it, I said you seem to lean that way [Jesus returning spiritually instead of physially. I am not connecting you to the first coming, because I am sure you believe He came physically.]
Your claims are absolutely false

Jesus Christ was born to a Virgin being conceived by the Holy Spirit, Jesus led a sinless life being God in the flesh, Jesus died on the Cross of Calvary for the sins of the world, Jesus was raised from the dead on the 3rd day, in a tangible glorified body of flesh and bone, Jesus ascended to the right hand of the father where he is presently

Jesus will return immediately after a future 3.5 year great tribulation, in fire and final judgment, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire (The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Last edited:
Back